Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 8. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I will go for Ripple because Ripple is a promising coin although Ethereum also is a promising coin but the platform of Ripple is unique and that is a bank, and Ethereum have a big dumped because many coins platform is all about ERC-20 that's why the Ethereum price gets dump and dump. So i will go for Ripple. Smiley
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 30, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
I would like to choose etherium very much than Ripple. I'm following etherium from last two years. I know currently etherium dump very badly. But I know it will recover very soon.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
Right now for me, Ethereum only. Though Ripple is also a coin possessing excellent potential, but, the market conditions are not letting me go with any other coin. Ethereum is already a developed coin so i can trust it at this moment .
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 30, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
Ethereum and their ERC-20 contract.
I will always choose ETH rather than having the RIPPLE.
I will continue to support ETH and will buy more at low.
I dont like the number of token supply of RIPPLE and the missing tokens.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 12:27:42 PM
my favorite is clearly ethereum and only this i use of both. that is why i would invest only in ethereum and not in ripple. somehow i can not understand the hype about ripple. ripple is centralized and is not a free coin in the sense of bitcoin, ethereum or others.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 30, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
I would invest more in Ethereum than in Ripple. But they are not in the same market and are very different projects. And Ripple has got a centralized control. Ethereum is a promising coin and is being used as platform by almost all ICOs and the community is very large.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
I do not understand how to compare these projects, because today these projects should definitely be put up as projects that have already been invested. Why talk about it all the time, especially about the Ripple project, because I don't understand how you feel about this project?
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 30, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
This two tokens are two of the best cryptocurrency . But I still buy more ethereum than ripple. Ripple is undoubtfully a worthy token, infact last month ripple cross over ethereum . But this not mean that ethereum is not a worthy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
October 30, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
I know for sure that I need to invest in Ethereum, because unlike Ripple this coin is decentralized!
Activity: 75
October 30, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
I don’t think ETH has any real competitor now but who knows in the future? I would recommend ETH as a core part of portfolio anyway.
yap eth is indeed very potential, I support your statement while RIPPLE have cheaper prices and should be considered t buy so both are good to choose 1 year hold might be helpful if be patient.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Am I too late for Bitcoin? I heard theres a huge chance of getting a huge profit from buying the secondary coins below Bitcoin like ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH? Now which one is better ETH or XRP?
copper member
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 11:25:06 AM
I don’t think ETH has any real competitor now but who knows in the future? I would recommend ETH as a core part of portfolio anyway.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
each coin has its advantages and disadvantages, each of them also depends on the view of someone to invest but if here I'm told to choose to invest then I'll choose ethereum
I also chose ethereum because this coin is a coin that is relied on by many investors because the profit is good enough, so don't ever hesitate to invest in ethereum
I also agree on that I still believe on ethereum and of i have to choose between ethereum and ripple I will still choose ethereum, because I believe that the ethereum is really more amazing than ripple and I think ethereum is still the most popular coin that is next to bitcoin and it is really profitable and proven and tested that it can give a a huge return of profit in terms of investment.
I much prefer a Ripple compared to Ethereum. because I have a lot of Ripple that has increasing development capable of generating considerable profits with over time to produce some more I invest as a form of endorsement of the progress development of Ripple going forward.
Activity: 210
October 29, 2018, 05:01:20 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

ETH matters much more for the community, while XRP has periods of constant attention and periods when nobody cares about it. That is why ETH is better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 06:53:32 PM
Both are good potential coins. Most of the time those two coins are competitive for the 2nd place in the CMC. If you are going to buy some coins you can select half of both coins.
I pick both coins because the coins are not just a scam that is out for quick money. Ripple would be a second choice.
Activity: 350
October 28, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
Yes, ripple is of course very good coin , but, of course, for investing I wouldn't take it would , of course now I better buy Ethereum, and I'll keep it
Activity: 350
October 28, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
If i am going to choose which of these cryptos i will invest, i will surely choose ethereum because of the fact that ethereum's adaptation in the market is already mainstream as it is already considered as the king of ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 28, 2018, 06:35:17 PM
Why should I make a distinction? I'd take half my money with the ethereum and the other half with a ripple. And I would enjoy the rise in the future bull Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 28, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
I reckon ethereum is way more better and reliable than ripple which is under total control of banks and unpredictable characters behind of...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

I did not initially perceive the XRP, but it’s not for nothing that he is in 2 positions ... then this is a strong coin and there is a future for it
Pages:
Jump to: