Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 9. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
Both are good potential coins. Most of the time those two coins are competitive for the 2nd place in the CMC. If you are going to buy some coins you can select half of both coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
if a lot of people turn to ripple it's natural because the ripple price is still low compared to the ETH so if one day the ripple price soars high investors will make a big profit, but ETH is more promising because smart contract technology.

The Ripple is cheaper, you are right,t but it is more risky too to invest in the Ripple. Eth is more decentralized and the most ICO projects are using ETH every day.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 07:35:57 PM
if a lot of people turn to ripple it's natural because the ripple price is still low compared to the ETH so if one day the ripple price soars high investors will make a big profit, but ETH is more promising because smart contract technology.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 26, 2018, 08:19:32 AM
I choose Ethereum, since Ripple for me looks too unpredictable and suspicious. There were already coins that grew on the hype and the news, and we all know what happened to them later.
well, ETH is really a good coin, although many of its users are disappointed because the price has dropped dramatically. well, but of course for now, people prefer ETH compared to Ripple. many reasons for that.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 26, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
I choose Ethereum, since Ripple for me looks too unpredictable and suspicious. There were already coins that grew on the hype and the news, and we all know what happened to them later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
Ripple differentiates Ethereum as speed. Ethereum surplus to be removed from the token with the infrastructure. Short-term ranking changes at the end of the situation again returned.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 26, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
Ethereum seems to be a more stable coin, and also, I like it more than Ripple. So for me, Ethereum, but I still hodl some Ripple too, but not as much, as Ethereum.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 07:52:30 AM
I believe these alt coins have a very bright future but ethereum has the edge over ripple for sure. A crypto that is backed by banks against a crypto where its blockchain is highly used by most of startups today.
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 07:52:13 AM
Ripple will die soon as many experts say and ETH is not so reliable now but its value is still very high which makes it very promising for investing today too. So I am for ETH.

How can you say that ETH is not that reliable at this moment? I think the reputation of ETH is still good compared to other altcoins circulating the internet. In some ways, ETH is more utilized compared to ripple that why I think ETH will still have a very good reputation as bitcoin has. On the other hand, ripple is a somehow good when you compare it to other altcoins except bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
i will invest in ether . because ether has a large and extensive user base . ripple is mainly used in the banking industry . ripple is a centralized coin . its price is easy to manipulate .
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
I'm giving a plus score here because Eth's history is far away.Eth says it's over, but it still keeps getting better.That is why it is the most logical coin to invest.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
October 26, 2018, 07:35:44 AM
For ill will choose etherium, We all know etherium was good for us to invest on it for a long time.
Because for now the etherium was in dip price, So this will be the chance for us to buy etherium.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
ETH is better choice for investment. XRP utility is rather niche.  since many projects are base on ERC-20. ETH price are easier to rise compare XRP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 26, 2018, 06:21:36 AM
Ethereum will always pick and maintain the second spots after Bitcoin. I noticed the fight between the two giants but at the end of the day Ethereum prevailed. The Ethereum team gave a statement that Ether will never drive to zero because of the gas fee which the ether blockchain attract. I also noticed that all the ICO projects going on are selling through Ethereum and this is massive compare to other blockchain like NEO, Stellar and EOS.
Activity: 168
October 26, 2018, 06:11:19 AM
Ethereum is my favorite Altcoins, because I get a more profit from Ethereum.
I think ripple still dying now, and Ethereum will increases a few next months.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 26, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Both are very worth investing, even though both of these projects use blockchain technology, they target different sectors. However, when I compare the actual performance of both, Ripple is definitely a better blockchain. Not only are XRP transactions faster and cheaper, but they can scale more than Ethereum.

However, it will be very interesting to see the results from Ethereum's move to 'Proof-of-Stake', as well as their 'Sharding' and 'Plasma' enhancements. Who knows, maybe it will look better than Ripple in the future!
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
With my current I would choose the ripple. Ripple may be a future coin, maybe they will pass ETH, I know that each person has a different analysis and expectations, for me, the ETH is no longer attractive to us. Hold on, because prices are constantly decreasing
Activity: 294
October 26, 2018, 05:29:33 AM
Without any questions Ethereum! Ripple is a centralised coin and it does not deserve to be in the top 3 crypto currencies. On the other hand, Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin that represents crypto currencies. Only Ethereum!
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
Depends what you want. It's not exactly the same thing. Ripple created for the banking system. and ETH still altcoin for different tasks
Activity: 238
October 25, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
Both coins are good. It is not risky to risk and invest now in both coins, they are strong in the market. An increasing number of potential investors in the market believe in these two coins. They have positive and negative sides, but so far investments in these coins are on the crypto market. And this is good.
Pages:
Jump to: