Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 6. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 08, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
I don't think that they are fighting for the second position but they all excluding Bitcoin fighting for being number 1. And I think it's hard to compare because the participants are not from same site. In one hand ethereum is a decentralised platform based token which is the most popular ICO platform. In other hand ripple is a technology will be used by bank a parent gateway or a protocol. But the problem with ripple is it's not decentralised and it's backed up by banks. So people think after a time ripple will be a no price change token. But as a investment both of them are very good. And always do se research on your own.
 Before investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 08, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

even considering the same situopan taht is happeni g rifhtnow i think taht ethereum is better and mcuh wiser choice
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
I am sure that it is better to invest in ethereum because not only does ethereum take second place in the market, and from this we can say that ethereum and rip ple are not backed up by anything but ethereum is higher in the rating Wink
Right now I'm not really sure if Ethereum is better than Ripple. Ethereum is indeed a very good coin and already has a large community and competent team and best-selling products. but if I talk about investing, I will run to Riplle. I am sure Ripple will experience a high increase if the market recovers and will continue to grow.
Activity: 448
November 08, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
Of Course Eth will be best, after btc then eth, which position is 2nd. Eth is more valuable coin and block chain network. Day by day eth being more popular. Nowadays eth accepted token that's eth would be more famous.         
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 04:15:18 PM
I am sure that it is better to invest in ethereum because not only does ethereum take second place in the market, and from this we can say that ethereum and rip ple are not backed up by anything but ethereum is higher in the rating Wink
Activity: 94
November 08, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
I choose Ethereum. Good cryptocurrency which brings stable income to the mayner and buyers. It is possible to buy on all financial cutlet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 08, 2018, 04:11:39 PM
Technically Ripple is more useful rather than Ethereum. But if you want to invest it's better to choose ETH. Community is large, also there are hhundreds of new projects are based on it's blockchain.

Ideas are absolutely right, but i think it would be more beneficial to invest in both. Breaking the risk is always the best choice.
Activity: 378
November 08, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
Technically Ripple is more useful rather than Ethereum. But if you want to invest it's better to choose ETH. Community is large, also there are hhundreds of new projects are based on it's blockchain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 08, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world after Bitcoin. But I think that in the future Ripple can become a recognized global payment instrument.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 08, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
Gold or shit? Heh, of course, gold, that is Ethereum. Ripple is just a scam for hamsters, on which mass manipulations are made. Ethereum is developing rapidly, it is a full-fledged ecosystem, lol. Has anyone ever used a ripple?  Grin
Activity: 140
November 08, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
Ripple is very promissing but I still think that ethereum is more tsable and in such conditions I would better invest in it
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
November 08, 2018, 12:32:30 PM
I like to add one more that will make a good profit also XLM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
I think there's no sense in choosing. These are two very strong assets, and if you invest in both, it will yield good results in the future.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
If choosing from these options I would preffer to pick Ethereum. Its more simple and common for me. In all aspects I choose Ethereum platform, the most popular platform for ICOs
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 07, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Ripple us really valuable, but I prefer Ethereum. The potential of Ethereum is the best one among all altcoins, and it is already considered as the next to Bitcoin. Also, the demand for ETH is a lot bigger than Ripple demand nowadays, because ETH is the most used platform for ICO projects, and it is highly needed for investing in this projects.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
Ripple is a good currency but not enough for eth.because eth is the kings of altcoins.everyone still wants to buy eth for secure life.so undoubtedly eth is the best.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 07, 2018, 02:07:33 PM
Ripple has recently grown up quite well and has given a good income to investors, but in this market nothing lasts forever and I believe that the next coin that can repeat such rapid growth can be ethereum. Therefore, I would invest there now
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 07, 2018, 02:03:01 PM
I prefer Ethereum, because i actually use Ethereum for something unlike Ripple. They have different use cases, so it is really hard to predict which one will be better investment. Although right now Ripple shows more strength on charts than Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 01:56:52 PM
If you look at the price comparison today and a few months ago, I think it should have chosen Ethereum as an investment choice. According to my analysis, however Ethereum has more potential to experience stable growth. While Ripple only made a surprise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 07, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
I prefer ethereum, as I and the community as a whole have more confidence in it than in ripple. At the same time, there are a lot of rumors around the Ripple project, in particular that it is highly overvalued.
Of course there are certain changes in the cryptocurrency market, and this morning the ethereum touched $ 220, which is very effective in the current state of the cryptocurrency market. I hope that this is the desire for real stabilization and growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: