Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 4. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 17, 2018, 02:16:42 PM
i do admire the quickness of xrp transfers, but eth is the more stable and more used in terms of ICO startups. if use case basis, i vote eth but in the reel time, i do like XRP.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
November 17, 2018, 02:13:30 PM
For sure, ETH is a better decision. ETH is a very decentralized currency and like Bitcoin also valuable. But XRP is not a good decision, I don't like their central concept that woul not be beneficial for the users. Also the deposit of 20 XRP on every wallet which can not be transferred is a big negative point for XRP.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
ETH is better, we know, how much ETH is mining by miners each day, but we can't say this about XRP. Ripple is not stable, it is like black cardinal and we can't predict, what will be with it next day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
Though Ethereum have the most popular smart contract platform but for some days now Ripple is taking the second position and it has attracted so many investors that is why it keep on  sustaining the second position.
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
I think that you need to invest in both of them or if to choose among these two you should give preference to Ether because it is the second after BTC. To my mind, it is better to choose this one
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 01:52:11 PM
I will always choose ethereum over ripple because ethereum is a very popular cryptocurrency in the crypto community and has numerous investors than that of Ripple. Nonetheless, ripple is also doing great on the market but i will always choose ethereum as my asset of investment.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 01:39:28 PM
Ethereum is a better cryptocurrency I guess to invest in right now. Ethereum has good technological features, so it will never come to an end. Millions of people today trust and invest in Ethereum. No matter what investment strategy you choose, you’ll definitely make some profits at the end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
I think that there is no need to even think about something seriously. Because I understand that XRP is a project that can make money, but in the long run, this project will not do anything for the cryptocurrency world, it will only destroy it.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
XRP is the best coin this year, if the XRP option would be great, end of the year will be the XRP price boom, so I think buying them now is reasonable, The field is a red color, and only the XRP is blue.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 13, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
Ethereum, I do not see any reason why anyone would want to invest in ripple over ethereum, yes ripple is the faster coin out of the two but ripple is centralized coin which means that you have someone that is controlling the coin. With ethereum you can be sure that you are going to invest in a decentralized coin that you can be sure you are going to make profit from
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 11, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
How can you compare those projects?
They are opposite of each other in philosophy.
Ripple is the face of fucking current economic model.
Ethereum is freedom.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
Ethereum is still better for sure, ripple just one big fake imho. Ethereum most popular network for ICO's and it continue develop, I really don't uderstand why people still support ripple?
Activity: 294
November 11, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

ETH matters much more for the community, while XRP has periods of constant attention and periods when nobody cares about it. That is why ETH is better.

I think the community of etherum is bigger than ripple so its spread is more widely known, moreover its projects are huge and many investors invest in it so the percentage of success Its great. So I think it's more important than ripple.
Activity: 413
November 11, 2018, 09:13:25 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

King ICOs likes me more. I hope by the end of the year will show growth. So I still have nothing to change. We will wait for growth for the new year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
November 11, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Of course, Ethereum. Ripple solves a highly specialized task. At the same time, Ethereum is a universal multitasking blockchain, a global computer. And so its potential is much wider.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 08:32:29 AM
if you choose between Ripple and Ethereum, then invest in both coins. because you'll never guess which coin will shoot.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
November 11, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
I choose ethereum over ripple. Eth has high potential like bitcoin. And it will grow tremendously after a certain time later. And it is a great time to make an investment in Eth. It will help you to get a great amount of profit in near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 05:47:52 AM
Of course Ethereum. Ether is a true cryptocurrency with a full level of decentralization, but XRP - it is a tool for banks and other financial organizations, and it is not a true crypto.
Activity: 154
November 11, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
I would go with both ETH and XRP for the long-term. They are both great projects with huge potential, and the fact that they offer different solutions and aren't competing with one another is another plus as this provides a little bit of diversification. Smart contracts and faster simpler payments should both be huge in the future.
November 11, 2018, 01:51:33 AM
Ripple is not very nice from the side of predictions and ETH is usual for us. I prefer ETH here and Ripple doesn’t seem to be very worthy for really long term work, it has not show it abilities getting in attention its time of being on the market. When ETH in its turn is very lovely unlike its dips and problems.
Pages:
Jump to: