Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 10. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:44:14 AM
ETH has a great potential that has not yet been disclosed even by half) I think when a protracted market correction ends ETH we will still show heights and give a big profit
Activity: 128
July 26, 2018, 04:03:59 AM
There are a number of platforms that could overtake Ethereum in theory, but Ethereum has huge resources, great community, and great devs, so has a great chance to stay ahead
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:02:19 AM
Today, Eth prices are attractive in any case, with the prospects for the successful development of the project. Personally, I chose hold ETH for myself in the long term.
Activity: 151
July 26, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
I think that Ethereum has a huge potential for growth. no wonder it takes second place after bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
ETH represents the development of another direction, which has proved to be correct, and this has also caused its value to be recognized.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
I think that Ethereum has a huge potential for growth. no wonder it takes second place after bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 83
July 25, 2018, 05:55:46 PM
Ethereum is a very good virtual coin . I think that after a while he will make a breakthrough .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 25, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
The Ethereum has a great potential for development. I am sure that it will be the next market leader. Wink Wink
Activity: 434
July 25, 2018, 05:12:50 PM
Some analysts predict the value of Ethereum to reach $2500 by the end of this year. The coin has a great potential, it may not be obvious in this market, but once the market stabilizes, the ETH price will rise.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
Ethereum is one of the excellent altcoins on the market. ETH has a lot of potential. In my opinion eth has the best smart contract platform.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
Of course Ehereum will reach 1000$ and more, but the main question when will it happen? Personally I don't think that Ethereum can reach 1000$ until the end of this year. Furthermore I think it will fall to 200$ in spring of next year. Also I strongly believe that Ethereum will update its ATH.
Activity: 128
July 25, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
ETH has very good potential in the long term run. It seems to me that not all major companies and investors have realized the power of the ETH network. They are just beginning to learn about this
Activity: 378
July 25, 2018, 01:52:27 PM
the etherium is one of the popular crypto currency after bitcoin. This coin has already overcome the threshold of $ 1000 per unit. This shows its enormous potential. Many experts believe that by the end of 2018, you should expect a price of $ 1500 for one etherium. These forecasts are based on the fact that many companies use this coin in mutual accounts. So it is worthwhile to think and invest in the etherium today, given the powerful potential of this coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 01:40:56 PM
I think ethereum's future will be better for us to survive in the long run, because ethereum's journey is still long, so I believe ethereum's future is a profitable future.
it is true because the coin ethereum coin that has a good potential increase and the future is also very good. so most investors invest in the long term in ethereum
Activity: 148
July 25, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
I don't think this is a hype. I think Ethereum will have a good development prospect in the future. I believe that its price will have a lot of room for growth like Bitcoin, so I will choose to hold it for a long time, I believe it. Can bring me great wealth.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
Ethereum is a good coin and it can be used for both trading and long-term retention. I think that this coin will grow in price for quite a long period of time, so you can invest in it.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 06:19:56 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I'm one of those people who are holding ethereum right now, and I think ethereum will have a bright future. I've been watching the ethereum for a long time, from the beginning of its appearance until now ethereum has a good progress, it's really a potential coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
July 24, 2018, 11:01:16 PM
I think Ethereum will become huge in coming years, especially their new protocol will attract huge investments that will increase demand tremendously while the supply will be reduced due to locking of coins. so value can grow massively.
etherium has a potential that almost like bitcoin, becaus wit is also the most amazing coin next to the bitcoin. Maybe etherium will also rise up high soon due to the market high demand .It is really amazing and many people also believe on it .
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
Of course Ethereum is very potential for the future, there is no doubt about this, many ico platforms use ethereum, many people have invested in ethereum
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 10:36:17 PM
when I stop to ethereum, if I already feel this bitcoin science how I've worked with altcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 24, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Well, don't accompany the hype. Do make your own on how will you will make a big profit out there. Well, I suggest you should analyze the price changing, not depending on how the mass did it. You better stand up on your own. Well, it is better at the same time to have consultation like what you did here. Well, all in all you in the end would make the decision. Just you got to be need an independent individual here or else it would be tough for you to live here in the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: