Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 5. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
Ethereum is the most popular altcoin since it is alternative coins besides bitcoin that have a very high price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
Ethereum has a potential, of course, and it is huge. Now the price of eth has fallen, it's time to buy this coin. Think that by the end of 2018, the price will rise to $ 1000++.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
For long-term coins, the potential for ethereum is enormous. The future of Ethereum is also very bright and has the ability to become a world leader of crypto coins because the maximum ICO project comes on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 211
August 05, 2018, 01:56:45 AM
Ethereum has great potential..Ethereum is being used by all the upcoming projects as its base and it looks good for the future of Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
August 05, 2018, 01:55:36 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
In my own opinion yes. if we notice majority of alt coins are using erc20 smart contract which are run by etherium platform and every transaction you did requires as gas fee wwhere eth token are the only gas fee this can generate high demands as more and more alt coins are being listed in the exchange. I'm confident better days would come in etherium one the Right time comes.
Activity: 153
August 05, 2018, 01:49:31 AM
I feel the Ethereum Potential over the long haul is tremendous, in light of the fact that the coin has a high intensity and coin of the world of crypto over the long haul and the speed of the exchange is additionally quick, however it looks Etheyum's future is brilliant and furthermore can turn into the world pioneer of crypto coins because of the task The most extreme ICO goes ahead the Ethereum stage.
Activity: 121
August 05, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
Eth is a good project at that time. Eth is more popular for it's project and price. It's price are increase day by day. It's projects are very good and people earn more money for investing in its project.It is popular in whole world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum will pass the cost of $ 1000 as soon as Bitcoin's price reaches $ 20,000. Ethereum is a very promising platform.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2018, 06:07:01 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Ethereum is the second most used cryptocurrency and its also ranked second according to its market price. Ethereum is not just cryptocurrency for regular using it also used as a platform for developing various applications. Ethereum is accepted by many big corporate companies and this things help to increase its market price. Day by day its user number increase because of its stable price for investment purposes and its innovative transactions facility. So according to above achievements many economist predict that Ethereum has the potential to rule the cryptocurrency world.  Smiley
Activity: 378
August 04, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
Ethereum is a reliable enough and proven crypto currency. Many already use this coin in financial settlements. The forecast made on the analysis of the cryptorics of the last months gives an opportunity to believe in the good potential of ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
Ethereum is very strong coin and in cryptocurrency 2nd ranking position.
I believe it strongly Ethereum will reach $3000 in 2019.
Merit: 119
August 04, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
Despite the presence of a large number of blockchain platforms, only Ethereum enjoys the greatest support of the community. The ever-increasing demand for ETH leads to the growth of the price of this coin and therefore the investment in Ethereum is the most profitable.
Merit: 17
August 03, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
I am sure that ethereum has a great potential for the future. Many projects already  use ethereum network as their base smart contract and  this means that  ethereum has  reached a new level in the cryptocurrency.
August 03, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
I think etherium will show its best quality in the future because the coin history is seen often increasing every time so that traders who can hold assets well are likely to achieve maximum results can be realized.
Merit: 104
August 03, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
Etherium is one of the most in demand altcoins in crypto market today as many altcoins uses its erc20 smart contract and with this all investor may use eth token for gas pay everytime they do transaction in erc20 smartcontract application.
Activity: 35
August 03, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
Ethereum needn't bother with any presentation in crypto market.and its simple to purchase or offer ethereum in contrast with other altcoins.And it's additionally simple to win ethereum by means of parcipateing in bountys.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
August 03, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
Persoanlly I think I am seeing great potential in Ethereum as an alt coin, it is taking a good path, slowly but surely making its name in the crypto currency industry. It has good features and advantages, low cost and faster transaction. I am sure it will be a big hit in the coming years, just like Bitcoin. As of now, Eth has great potential to be a great coin but for now, I still believe that it still needs to prove a lot more before it can surpass what Bitcoin did. 
copper member
Activity: 462
August 03, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
Ethereum has a lot of potential, I would definitely keep more ether than any of the altcoins existing in the market.
True I think if we talk about the potential ethereum certainly no doubt,
because I think ethereum has a bright future potential,
and now even ethereum can be said the best altcoin so no doubt
Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 07:27:23 AM
This is a good time to buy ETH and keep it. Since ETH is falling, wait patiently until the ETH rises and sell. ETH is one of the top altcoins.
August 03, 2018, 07:24:29 AM
It seems to me it has great potential. It is in demand and continues to develop.
Pages:
Jump to: