Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 8. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
Yes, ethereum is the altcoin good for HODLing. Among all the cryptocurrencies ethereum required by most of the project development on their ICOs.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:56:41 AM
at the moment , etherium is very bad, prices are at a critical point . I want to believe that etherium will start to grow in the near future
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 12:41:27 AM
With my personal opinion, the potential of Ethereum (ETH) is very large, the programming team as well as the investment process follows, the development path is very clear.
Activity: 31
August 01, 2018, 12:39:18 AM
etherium has a huge potential and is very attractive for long-term investments . despite his price, I still believe in him.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 01, 2018, 12:30:47 AM
I don't want to say anything ... the market is so bad that I want to give up investment for a while
I think the end of this market is experiencing a good development,
so we must remain optimistic with the current market developments,
hopefully by the end of the year the crypto market can really recover
Activity: 273
August 01, 2018, 12:13:34 AM
I don't want to say anything ... the market is so bad that I want to give up investment for a while
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
Ethereum has lots of potential. I think it is now popular next to bitcoin. I would definitely hold more ethereum than any of the altcoins existing in the market now. Just give it more time so it can prove more of what is it capable of.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
August 01, 2018, 12:10:14 AM
Ethereum Potential
$0.004 per coin
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 11:46:37 PM
Yes of course Ethereum is still potential to date, many have invested in ethereum and surely this could be an additional income land, and I am sure for future growth will certainly be better
Activity: 209
July 31, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
Ethereum is for certain one of those alts that you can not be right putting resources into . Ethereum have an immense advance holding up sooner rather than later which is moving to POS and I trust that we may see this sooner than anticipated extraordinarily with the new diggers turning out soon from bitmain , I figure Ethereum will move to POS by at that point or in most pessimistic scenarios before the current year's over , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no restriction to the following ATH of Ethereum just sky is its utmost .
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
I think ethereum is the most undervalued commodity in the world. It has the greatest potential I ever seen! Next year will be the year of Ethereum, EOS and Bitcoin, I strongly believe in it.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
This is also my point of view - the whole cryptospace offers different solutions - ETH will be the leading platform but other like NEO, EOS, ADA, Stellar... will also find their busniness partners and will offer reasons why to choose them instead of ETH. So I don't agree fully with the OP opinion - ETH will lead, but it will have very strong competitors - and maybe ETH doesn't get advanced fast enough and has already been heading in the wrong direction for too long - but at this point it might be considered "too big to fail" Wink
Activity: 39
July 31, 2018, 01:42:45 AM
Yes, Ethereum is a potential altcoin.It has a bright future.It's too much secure altcoin for investment. You can invest money for ethereum it's price low now i think ethereum will recover soon so time to invest mate best of luck
Activity: 404
July 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM
I agree that platforms will do well this year (I'm in on ETH, NEO and ICX), but I think people underestimate the impact that institutional investors and funds will have on BTC. It's not just about the technology. I agree with people that say transaction times and fees are terrible, but there's a Bitcoin futures market, and 'big money' (not punters like us) is going to be buying Bitcoin. BTC is not going away anytime soon, it's most likely to win the 'store of value' use case (BCH currently its biggest threat).
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 01:40:48 AM
Ethereum and all the 1st gen Dapps will be THE showcase for what blockchain is, can do and how it can change the world. Blockchain 3.0 projects might challenge this status eventually but not yet. The delays in projects like Augur, Golem and IPFS have shown that it´s quite complex to build a solid and secure Dapp. It´s safe to extrapolate that Blockchain 3.0 networks and their respective Dapps will face the same hurdles and not be ready to have a significant impact before 2019.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 01:40:26 AM
 I predict that the flippening will happen before the end of the year and that Ethereum will be the first project to reach a 1 trillion $ market cap and that this will happen before the end of the year. This assumes that we will not get a major black swan event of course. Given the current growth rate (which will of course not continue linearly throughout the year but using 2017 as a sample it´s still a fair prediction) it´s conservative to assume we will 10x again and end up with a $10 trillion market cap at the end of the year. With all of the points above I´d say it´s conservative as well to allocate Ethereum a 20% dominance.

Yes, this means a prediction of ETH price of $10.000 by years end.
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 01:40:09 AM
 I think that Ethereum has a good future, because now all altcoin are created on the basis of Ethereum, and this is undoubtedly a great advantage that has an impact on the growth of value Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 532
July 31, 2018, 01:37:03 AM
I am sure that the Eth project has an attractive potential for further investments. Now in the period of the fall of the market, an optimal time is created for the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 92
July 30, 2018, 10:26:34 PM
Yes ethereum will grow big in the future, because the average altcoin is based on Ethereum as a reference and many enthusiasts
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
July 30, 2018, 10:21:22 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yes! As Ethereum was ranked as the number 1 among all Altcoins therefore it is the most promising, most potential and the most trusted in talking of Altcoins investing. In fact the platform is really reliable as it was most commonly used by most of the ICOs to support their projects therefore with these features of Ethereum i could say that this is a good coin next to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: