Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 9. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:10:50 PM
yes it is right ,,, this is the right time to hold eth ,, the graph is on the rise ,, but i am sure at the end of this year eth price will reach its peak ,,
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 10:06:52 PM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum has a steady development that has a high potential to continue to grow and make it a major advantage that makes its development continues to increase and bring its own advantages that come back many benefits that continue to grow.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
July 30, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
Ethereum has a good potential in my opinion. Because of this, it is the reason why the experienced people prefer it.
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
This project has great potential. I think that Vitalik Buterin is preparing us many good surprises this year. I invested in this coin and believe in a big profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
I think the potential of Ethereum is huge. In the currency I own, Ethereum has 70%. It shows that I have a passion for Ethereum. Etherium has not had any major problems since its development, and it is relatively stable. I believe that Etherium will be in the future. Beyond BTC becomes the first

I agree with you my friend. I am working with Ethereum for about 1 year and I am holding. For real-time I am still holding it because I want to see the price in the next year get 2X.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 11:17:10 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

The potential of Ethereum don't need to debate anymore. The thing that we need to debate is to that whether in the future, can Ethereum become the second Bitcoin?
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 29, 2018, 10:54:56 PM
Ethereum is a coin that has the strongest potential among its other altcoins. Its development has been able to make the ethereum have a large community and dominate the market. Buying ethereum now and holding it is a method in expanding the value of your investment assets to be very large. Ethereum is potentially very powerful in becoming a self-worthy coin in the future.
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 10:21:23 PM
I believe in Ethereum, and I believe in its good future .
Activity: 288
July 29, 2018, 10:18:54 PM
ETH does not need special hype, because many project teams have used ETH technology on their own, thus driving up the price of ETH.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
July 29, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
The Ethereum has a great potential for development. I am sure that it will be the next market leader. Wink Wink
yes, I agree with you Ethereum has great potential in the future and also potentially take over Bitcoin position but to beat Bitcoin I think Ethereum still have to work hard and takes a very long time.
I can not ignore the high potential of ethereum but I do not think at all that ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin primarily in terms of price because in addition to the far price difference the total supply of ethereum is unlimited and it will make it difficult for it to have a high price different from bitcoin that supplies little and no can be added
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 06:50:53 PM
The Ethereum has a great potential for development. I am sure that it will be the next market leader. Wink Wink
yes, I agree with you Ethereum has great potential in the future and also potentially take over Bitcoin position but to beat Bitcoin I think Ethereum still have to work hard and takes a very long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
I believe that Ethereum really has great potential for development. Its technology is supported by many enthusiasts, today it continues its active development.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 28, 2018, 04:36:04 AM
ethereum is a good coin and has a fast coin movement that of course makes investors interested in the potential of ethereum because it has the opportunity to be able to provide profit and have a price that will continue to grow
Activity: 187
July 28, 2018, 03:59:18 AM
Ethereum is definitely one of them that you can not go wrong investing. Ethereum has a big step waiting in the near future, and I believe that we may see this sooner than expected especially with new miners.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 28, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
I think that Ethereum has a huge potential for growth. no wonder it takes second place after bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
ETH represents the development of another direction, which has proved to be correct, and this has also caused its value to be recognized.

I thought that this will give a lot of clue about the potential of ethereum blockchain https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-is-testing-code-for-its-next-hard-fork/
More updates will come soon as the EIP will have tested by the ethereum core developers and it looks interesting to see.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
July 28, 2018, 03:39:53 AM
Ethereum still has a lot of potential, especially when all the securities begin moving to the Ethereum platform, it may skyrocket. But I don't any reason hold ethers short term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
the right time to hold the altcoin is certainly on the market conditions are rising the number of its sales
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
July 28, 2018, 03:25:27 AM
No matter how much they talk about the decisions of the competitors of the Ethereum and how much better and more technologically they are ... The ether firmly holds the leadership position. And I think that in the coming years the situation will not change!
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 03:21:26 AM
ethereum has a great potential and this altcoin just merged up in value in a very short period of time,ethereum has a great team which makes it good for they rise in future of the altcoin,though the crypto market is volatile in 2018 but it's value will rise before the year ends.
Activity: 392
July 28, 2018, 02:48:46 AM
If not that btc has more exposure and people seem to trust it more has the king; I believe ethereum is the best coin in crypto space; it smart contracts is a genius concept
Pages:
Jump to: