Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 12. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
The potential of the ETH project is unambiguous and the future of the project depends on the ETH development team. Therefore, it seems to me not quite right to talk about my visions of the future project, but I will say that I hope that the ETH project will be a worthy competitor of other platforms.
Ethereum is already a worthy competitor to everyone. Its rate depends on the market as a whole. That is, it will not succumb much to bitcoin's trend or others. Its rate falls only if the entire market falls.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 23, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Ethereums got a big potential in this industry. Holding ethereum right now can be a good time. Holding ethereum is always a good choice and decision to make. Ethereum being equal to bitcoin the near future is one of ethereums potential. It's value can reach up to bitcoins value someday.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 23, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
Yeah it is the right time to hold etherum because I think that at the end of 2018 it will cross upto 2000$. The position after bitcoin it is etherum.
It's true what you say because now we better still hold ethereum,
and it seems that even now the ethereum started back up again,
hopefully the development of ethereum itself can be like this continues until the end of the year
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
The capability of the ETH venture is unambiguous and the fate of the task relies upon the ETH advancement group. Accordingly, it appears to me not exactly appropriate to discuss my dreams without bounds venture, yet I will state that I trust that the ETH undertaking will be a commendable contender of different stages.
Activity: 490
July 23, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
The potential of the ETH project is unambiguous and the future of the project depends on the ETH development team. Therefore, it seems to me not quite right to talk about my visions of the future project, but I will say that I hope that the ETH project will be a worthy competitor of other platforms.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

Of course this is a good time to holding Etherium.
Eth is a promising coin to invest.
If you hold it for a long term,  you can gain much profit from it.
I think Eth have a bright future.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 08:18:54 AM
ETH is the most reliable alternative cryptocurrency on the martket so it has the largest potential among other altcoins which are trying to survive now.
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
Yeah it is the right time to hold etherum because I think that at the end of 2018 it will cross upto 2000$. The position after bitcoin it is etherum.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
etherium is the king of ico and the king of altcoins . it is in second place after bitcoin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 22, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
Now may not be the best. But now is not the best time for any coin. And how long are we talking about? If about a year or more then sure the Ethereum good investment.
ethereum is a coin favored by investors, therefore I also invest in ethereum coins.
and I hold this coin the possibility of this year will rise, hopefully it happens.
It is true that ethereum coins are unquestionable and certainly among ethhereum investors already trusted,
and if we invest in ethereum it might bring huge profits,
the important thing is still hold first and hopefully by the end of the year ethereum can go up
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Ethereum really has a huge potential and its unpredictable, even 5000$ price per ETH is possible. And current price is undervalued, nice time to buy in
Activity: 490
July 22, 2018, 08:31:16 AM
Now may not be the best. But now is not the best time for any coin. And how long are we talking about? If about a year or more then sure the Ethereum good investment.
ethereum is a coin favored by investors, therefore I also invest in ethereum coins.
and I hold this coin the possibility of this year will rise, hopefully it happens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:16:18 AM
If you want to make a good profit for 2018 in ethereum, better observe and see its potential. Better hold ethereum minimum before 2018 ends. That is the time of judgement for ethereum if it may break to 2017 last price or not.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
July 22, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
Ethereum is one of the best Altcoins, suitable cryptocurrency made in long-term investment, Altcoin with a very stable price and not too tied to Bitcoin, so the potential of Ethereum in the future is very good, don't hesitate on Ethereum...
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:59:12 AM
the price of etherium is about $ 460 , this is a very good opportunity for those who want to invest in etherium
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
I think you're right, now is a good time to invest in etherium
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
July 22, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
if you think that's true, you better keep your ethereum first because I also believe that the ethereum for this month will increase as well as raising the bitcoin so you better prepare the patience to hold your crypto ethereum, I'm also waiting for the time so I can benefit from ethereum.
Activity: 91
July 22, 2018, 05:13:10 AM
Activity: 163
July 22, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
Ethereum still under values right now. Nearly two years after the release of its first proof of concept, the Ethereum payment channel Raiden has launched a second testnet. According to the project's announcement, Raiden sees this testnet as an opportunity to work out a few "minor issues," and screen for any remaining bugs before its promised mainnet Red Eyes release. The Raiden Network is a "state channel," which is an off-chain channel intended to reduce traffic on a blockchain, thereby increasing the potential transaction rate.
It's a big news about ethereum. Hope it will have a huge pump in near future.
Activity: 102
July 22, 2018, 04:53:23 AM
I think the potential of Ethereum is huge. In the currency I own, Ethereum has 70%. It shows that I have a passion for Ethereum. Etherium has not had any major problems since its development, and it is relatively stable. I believe that Etherium will be in the future. Beyond BTC becomes the first
Pages:
Jump to: