Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 11. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yes, big opportunity to buy ethereum and hold it. As the topic says Ethereum potential, meaning that Ethereum had a big potential, and Ethereum is one of the altcoins that can lead us in the future, so buying Ethereum now is a good decision

I like your comments. ETH is a potential coin, promising and also profitable. Many people invest in ETH because it has advantages that other coins don't have. so this is your chance to buy it because the market price is still low. then hold for the long term. so let me remind you again never to waste this opportunity. if you don't want to regret later.
Activity: 176
July 24, 2018, 10:04:16 PM
I think ethereum's future will be better for us to survive in the long run, because ethereum's journey is still long, so I believe ethereum's future is a profitable future.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
It is a good time to hold ethereum. Its price right now is cheaper so its a good time to invest. Like bitcoin, ethereum has a good long term potential.
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 09:56:19 PM
Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has great potential for the future. So do not be surprised if many believe in Altcoin this one. And I think now is the right time to keep hold of Ethereum coins until the price is high again.

I would rather say: this is the best altcoin. Certainly, it has a great potential. As for about the price of Ethereum, I can guess that even in 2019 it will cost at least 3-4 times more than now. Hold ETH.

If the SEC approves the ETF (and this is probably already inevitable), then the money will go to the market. And in this case, the growth of only 3-4 times - too pessimistic forecast!
for Ethereum's growing ability to be a great potential for the future. because indeed seeing Ethereum which continues to increase this becomes its own potential and becomes a big enough profit in the future. as the coin that grows gives a considerable advantage with the presence of this potential.
Ethereum is the only one Altcoin with an increasing development compared to other Altcoin. this makes Altcoin a potentially high coin to generate huge profits through investment. so that with the presence of this potential makes Ethereum a coin that is very capable to be relied on in the long term or short term.
Activity: 108
July 24, 2018, 09:54:53 PM
Until now, I believe ethereum is a good coin to hold. I am sure of ethereum's potential in the future. I predict that ethereum will be the same as bitcoin. and now the ethereum is getting more popular and many people are entrusting the ethereum to invest their money.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 09:49:59 PM
well. its time for ETH to rise above.for now I think its good to hodle for a while. while waiting for whats gonna happens for we dont know what the future holds
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 09:36:39 PM
I think that it's not quite the right strategy to just HODL the ethereum. It is much more promising to put the ethereum into some good ICO. You will profit in the ethereum. Also if the ethereum goes into growth, then there will be more profit.
Activity: 40
July 24, 2018, 09:31:15 PM
Indeed, I imagine that this market has gone to the time of Ethereum. Ethereum will have huge upside later on. I trust that it will outperform Bitcoin to end up the lord of new cryptographic money and I will hold it for quite a while. it.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
Even now, the Ethereum shows very strong positions as a large-scale project of the future! Substitutions for the Ethereum can not be!  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

ETH is a very potent virtual currency but because bitcoin rocks suppress the echolocation of the coin, the present can not grow up to think that in 2019 there will be a breakthrough for this coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 23, 2018, 11:47:44 PM
I am hear about decreasing reward for miners from 3 eth to 2eth, after this coming mixed pos mining.
With todays energy problem eth have big potential
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 11:38:15 PM
Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has great potential for the future. So do not be surprised if many believe in Altcoin this one. And I think now is the right time to keep hold of Ethereum coins until the price is high again.

I would rather say: this is the best altcoin. Certainly, it has a great potential. As for about the price of Ethereum, I can guess that even in 2019 it will cost at least 3-4 times more than now. Hold ETH.

If the SEC approves the ETF (and this is probably already inevitable), then the money will go to the market. And in this case, the growth of only 3-4 times - too pessimistic forecast!
for Ethereum's growing ability to be a great potential for the future. because indeed seeing Ethereum which continues to increase this becomes its own potential and becomes a big enough profit in the future. as the coin that grows gives a considerable advantage with the presence of this potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 23, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
Ethereum's potential will be revealed this year after the team updates the network to a hybrid. This will be a very bright event and the price of Ethereum will start to grow.
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 05:07:23 PM
In my opinion, it is always good to hold something like Bitcoin or Ehter, because they both are definitelly having a great future, despites of the low price for now temporarly.
Activity: 179
July 23, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Hodling this alt is advisable to everyone who want to have great profits just for a short period of time. For my speculation, ethereum has a big potential that it could reach its goal at the end of this year due to its unstoppable price and for its popularity also.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 23, 2018, 05:04:46 PM
Yes sure, the good thing is that even if ethereum does not climb you still can invest in most ICOs with it with a lower price and place yourself in a confortable position.
Activity: 174
July 23, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

Although, these times seems like trying times in the Crypto world. This could be the time to hold any Altcoin with a promising project. This is not excluding the king of Altcoins (i.e ETHEREUM). If there is a time to invest in Ethereum for a Long term Hold. There might not be a better time to do so than presently.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
Behind all the actions of movement, Etherium is carried out by smart machines, and the human factor is minimized, which ensures honesty and impartiality. In general, smart smart contract can not be canceled, hacked or harmed.
Activity: 179
July 23, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum. Ethereum has a potential and very promising coin even the price of Ethereum now is very cheap I believe that Ethereum is very profitable in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
July 23, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
No one argues that the ethereum is the most common and affordable network for many projects and business solutions, the ethereum set is more technological and advanced than bitcoin, but ETH has already got competitors. The new generation blockchain network 3.0 Cardano has a great potential for replacing the ETH. According to analysts, a strong team and constant modernization of the system will make rapid growth in the development of the network and technology. So, it will be interesting to see it.
Pages:
Jump to: