Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 15. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 17, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
If Ethereum continues with current development and Casper and Sharding will be good enough than they will be able to keep the first atlcoin position.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
crypto currencies are the most trusted coin by the ethereum investors in the stock market. coin that at least loses money to investors. the price may be low right now but the potential is very high.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 03:06:00 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
In a large business environment, respect for smart contracts has already been formed, and the most advanced firms actively use them. IBM and Microsoft, Sberbank and Lufthansa, even UNICEF, are interested in everything. The total community of crypto-currencies is more than 200 organizations that somehow use the capabilities of Ethereum. Add here the opportunity to exchange currency for dollars without intermediate transfer to bitcoins and unlimited emissions - get a portrait of the ideal candidate for promising crypto-currencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 17, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
Ethereum announced Casper. I think Casper will be something really big. Unfortunately it is taking way too long to launch Casper but it will eventually unleash the true potential of Ethereum.
Activity: 101
July 17, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
Etherium has very big potencial because at about 80% ICO on Etherium platform. Also ETH has powerfull community and very cool founder Vitalik which forced etherium and omisego in the twitter
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:50:04 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think, the potential of ethereum is quite large, after a successful year for ethereum. Currently ethereum has climbed to the second ladder in the rank after bitcoin, indeed bitcoin remains on top but once again ethereum also has the potential to be number one. The potential of ethereum indirectly is enough or may make the Bitcoin enthusiast slightly uneasy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
Yes Ethereum has a bright future of all currency kriptocurrancy. Number of tokens and decentralized apps developed on both platforms. And only a few successful tokens or apps will increase their value very well. Ethereum is definitely one that is created by its vast user community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
Etherium is a very strong coin with good potential and will always be in top 10 due to its blockchain platform. But nowadays it faces strong competition from such projects as EOS and NEO, so it is not obvious we will see new hype on it.
copper member
Activity: 546
July 17, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
i think the ethereum is worth the hype as the ethereum is a very good altcoin. one of the best of its kinds. very soon the ethereum will reach it very peak just like the bitcoin back then. so my humble advice to fellow ethereum holders is to hold on to the ethereum firmly and not sell off now. the ethereum is coming to be a very big force in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 17, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
Ethereum has potentials because its a utility token and many tokens are built in the ethereum platform. Holding some ethereum is a good choice considering the useability and potential.
It is true. and the potential of ETH is very good for its price increase and its future as well. therefore ETH is also often used as a transaction in ICO
Activity: 37
July 17, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Ethereum is a good and reliable project.ETH has become the main currency now.It's Very fast transactions.
Activity: 200
July 17, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
I believe that long-term Ethereum holdings will bring me a lot of profit. Ethereum has a solid foundation, excellent blockchain technology. This is a very popular altcoin, it is widely used in ICO projects, many large investors also trust and hold Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum will have a bright future. At present Ethereum prices are very low, this is the time for us to invest in EThereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
of course, ether is great for hold in the long run.
because ether if used in short-term investments, will only increase slightly and fairly stable.
Activity: 462
July 17, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
The ethereum is now in a strong correction, at the moment the support levels are about $ 350. This is a very strong support, which should simply throw the ethereum far up, so now I'm waiting for the ethereum to come up to this price so that I can buy myself and wait for the take-off up.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 08:33:30 AM
Ethereum has potentials because its a utility token and many tokens are built in the ethereum platform. Holding some ethereum is a good choice considering the useability and potential.
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
ethereum has a great potential in the crypto world,ethereum has added over%600 gross value from last year to it's beginning,though 2018 is volatile in crypto market but they future of ethereum is bright.
July 17, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
I think Ethereum will be very potential in the future, I see Ethereum movement is very good compared to other coins and now used by many ICO projects so I am sure the future of ETH is very bright.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
July 17, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
I can say that ETH is a good cryptocurrency to hold since most of the token of the ICOs are tradable in this cryptocurrency or eth, the value of the eth will never gondown very latge value. It may go down but in a low value only.

It has gone down actually but it will rise again of course, everything can be manipulated especially if the whales wants to bring the price down.
They have the capacity but if you believe on the project and its potential, you should hold and wait until it rise.
Activity: 130
July 17, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
I can say that ETH is a good cryptocurrency to hold since most of the token of the ICOs are tradable in this cryptocurrency or eth, the value of the eth will never gondown very latge value. It may go down but in a low value only.
July 17, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
yes, this is a good time to hold the eth in the longer term, because if you look at the current market situation eth is experiencing price increases, although only increase not too much, but maybe this increase will take place significantly and also in long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: