Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 17. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
The team is improving the platform for Etherium, and the popularity continues to grow.
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
Ethereum has a great potential, this year it is planned to launch sharding and upgrade the network, so buy until the price flew up.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 16, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
Based on my little experience about crypto and on the basis on different stories and articles have read I, in my own view feels ethereum is worth the hype it is currently having, although it is still way behind btc in terms of value of value, I for one definitely sees on a huge potential on eth rising in the coming months.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 16, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
yea , ETH also NEO have good potential to hold , the most expansive their token , it will make the eth price rising also IMO , so its good to hodl it Cheesy
Agreed. Ethereum will always be a good token to hold. Also today NEO shows itself well. If its potential is realized, we will have a second Ethereum (in quality).
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 16, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

In my opinion, ethereum does not require what is said in the crypto market. By birth alone, you can use or sell ethereum compared to other altcoins.
We can also have ethereum through the prizes of the project, until here already has its own dimension, and the future will be very large reach.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
yea , ETH also NEO have good potential to hold , the most expansive their token , it will make the eth price rising also IMO , so its good to hodl it Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
I think that the potential of ethereum is quite massive, after a successful year for ethereum, it has climbed up onto the ladders and ranked #2 after bitcoin, and I think Ethereum will become huge in coming years, especially their new protocol will attract hugeinvestments that will increase demand tremendously while the supply will be reduced due to locking of coins.so value can grow massively. Ethereum has the potential to continue to increase in value, holding Ethereum is a way to gain a better profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

The potential of the coin will always be there, not to mention the ethereum and other altcoin. However, at present all existing altcoin projects such as there is only one purpose, namely destroying bitcoin. This is very ambitious as well as dangerous, because basically every crypto project is to make it easier and make world life better in the future.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 10:14:19 AM
MY feeling, it's having a future splendid. On the off chance that you purchase the ETH now I believe it's will give you 2 x in multi year. It is the steady coin and immense stages.

It is really good. I started investing in Ethereum only a few months ago. But we'll in real time I fell small profits from it. I think that Ethereum is big potential for the future and you can and much more research if you invest into Bitcoin.
July 16, 2018, 05:11:52 AM
But if Ether gets before Vitalik's departure, Plasma and Sharding, then everything will be fine. And many major sites will offer ETF to the Ether.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 01:49:55 AM
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Activity: 608
July 15, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
when I know the ethereum in 2017, many people say Ethereum will be a great coin. because it has a smart contract platform. is one of the development of Bitcoin. so from the price increase at the end of 2017, now is a good time to hold ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 115
July 15, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
Ethereum is a very valuable cryptocurrency, the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Its value rose to $2,000 last year. This is a very high price. Although the price has dropped now, I think it is very suitable for investment now.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 05:12:53 AM
Yes ethereum is still the best for the long term when viewed from the advantages of technology and its purpose in ico project. ico projects are more dominant using the ethereum platform to develop ico projects or sell tokens during the sales period.
July 15, 2018, 05:10:28 AM
Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has great potential for the future. So do not be surprised if many believe in Altcoin this one. And I think now is the right time to keep hold of Ethereum coins until the price is high again.

I would rather say: this is the best altcoin. Certainly, it has a great potential. As for about the price of Ethereum, I can guess that even in 2019 it will cost at least 3-4 times more than now. Hold ETH.

If the SEC approves the ETF (and this is probably already inevitable), then the money will go to the market. And in this case, the growth of only 3-4 times - too pessimistic forecast!
Activity: 518
July 14, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has great potential for the future. So do not be surprised if many believe in Altcoin this one. And I think now is the right time to keep hold of Ethereum coins until the price is high again.

I would rather say: this is the best altcoin. Certainly, it has a great potential. As for about the price of Ethereum, I can guess that even in 2019 it will cost at least 3-4 times more than now. Hold ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 03:41:11 PM
Eth have 2 position of capitalization and have great potencial in future!
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
I believe that the ethereum has a very good perspective. I now earn more on it than bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:36:25 PM
Well, this is the most promising cryptocurrency, which, unlike bitcoin and other substitutes for money has a great future.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 14, 2018, 03:34:16 PM
At present, the potential of the etherium is not disclosed at all, its cost is not exactly in the region of $ 400. I'm serious. Tired of this red market and it's time for him to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: