Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 20. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 10:40:51 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think Ethereum will be great in the coming years, especially their new protocol / blockchain will attract huge investments that will increase market demand. It is temporary to provide coins as such, but this is a very efficient intelligence, because with the great value of coins can grow massively.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
While most people are aware of the Ethereum Project through its token, Ethereum or Ether or ERC-20, many are not aware that this is one of the most exciting startups in the last decade or two. It is the world’s leading smart contract platform and is the top choice for most developers.

The platform first went live in July 2015. Since then it has grown by leaps and bounds and now facilitates smart contracts for everything from online games to ICOs. In fact, the vast majority of ICOs now use the ERC-20 token standard to facilitate their offering.

The Ethereum protocol is continuously evolving, there are myriad applications in development, and the user base is exploding. The future for Ethereum looks very bright.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:47:25 PM
Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has great potential for the future. So do not be surprised if many believe in Altcoin this one. And I think now is the right time to keep hold of Ethereum coins until the price is high again.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
I recently bought Ethereum because I believe that this coin has a great future and soon its price will start to grow.
Activity: 43
July 13, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
I think despite everything it has an immense potential and one of the variables which could drive the cost up could be that nations around the world would begin to acknowledge the ICO demonstrate as genuine approach to rise cash.
Activity: 108
July 13, 2018, 03:37:12 PM
On short therm see I the popularity of Ethereum growing and this is because the most of the ICOs are based on that platform. If other projects come with good ICOs on their platform then can the popularity ot Ethereum decrease.
Activity: 65
July 13, 2018, 03:36:05 PM
if thinking of holding ethereum right now in my opinion is a good idea. and at times like this also a chance to buy or invest to the ethereum. because ethereum is now a wish of hope for us right now and I gained experience from ethereum at the end of last year. I believe the ethereum process will match it. What is your opinion ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
Potential of course there is, and that's for sure. The main problem at the moment is the bad news background, and a very unstable situation with the state regulation of coins. Once all the answers have been given, the bulls will be given green light, and we will see another picture of reality.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
I certainly bought a little early etherium, but do not see much difference when he returns to his peaks, there will still be a good profit.
Activity: 139
July 13, 2018, 02:50:34 PM
In my opinion ETH has a very high potential and at this time we have to hold this coin because in future it can give us very high profit.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
A year has passed not in vain ,after the successful rise of ethereum, in second place. I can't rule out that he's not going up in the first place.
Activity: 60
July 13, 2018, 02:31:58 PM
Eth is a good hold and i am holding quite a lot of eth in my portfolio which i use to invest in ico but i don't agree with you about eth price surpassing bitcoin price this year, as at the moment bitcoin still remains the decider of market price, when bitcoin is down other coins will follow and when bitcoin is up others will follow too. I like eth but it cannot be compared with bitcoin as at this moment, maybe in the future things might change.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
There is more potential in ethereum than any altcoins there in crypto market. It is nice to see this coin leading the world of crypto. Actually it is entitled as the next bitcoin. And there is potential for this coin to lead the market once bitcoin step down in the market. So my opinion is it will last until such time the end of everything in this world.  It means while we can witness the market crypto remains in the land.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
yes of course this time is right time to hold the ETH and of course if having more funds would be better to buy it as a long term investment, because we know if ETH has a good enough progress in the future.
Activity: 80
July 13, 2018, 11:10:14 AM
We are waiting for the price of this altcoin about 1500$ for the winter and you will have time to buy it is profitable now to have 2 x in half a year.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

Yes, for me personally, Ethereum is one of the strongest coins on the market (except for BTC of course) and it's always a good option to invest in it. I think even this year we will see a jump in the price of Ethereum to at least $ 1300.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
Ethereum has great potential. I'm like a kind of fan, this platform. I like very flexible, multifunctional crypto-currencies. Where growth and future are visible.
Activity: 38
July 13, 2018, 11:06:24 AM
I feel that the capability of ethereum is very monstrous, following an effective year for ethereum, it has ascended onto the stepping stools and positioned #2 after bitcoin, bitcoin stays to be to finish everything except again ethereum additionally can possibly be #1 soon enough and may even depose Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 13, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
One of the major differences between the Ethereum network and other blockchain networks is Ethereum's ability to run and run smart contracts. In addition it holds the ethereum for long term giving guarantee to generate good profit in. Because, now the value of ethereum continues to increase rapidly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
 Ethereum is perfect for certain some of those alts that you could not really end up being incorrect purchasing. Ethereum possess a large action waiting around soon that is shifting in order to POS as well as In my opinion that people may observe this particular earlier than anticipated specifically using the brand new miners being released quickly through bitmain, I believe Ethereum may proceed to POS at that time or even within most detrimental instances through the finish of the 12 months, Whenever Ethereum techniques in order to POS you will see absolutely no restrict to another ATH associated with Ethereum just skies is actually it's restricted.
Pages:
Jump to: