Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 18. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 14, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
I constantly buy and sell altcoins. Previously, I only dealt with day trading, but since prices have fallen heavily on some coins in my wallet, I have to keep them.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
It doesnt matter so much. I believe it still has a potential and one of the factors which could drive the price up could be that countries around the globe would start to accept theICO model as legimate way to get money.
Activity: 203
July 14, 2018, 03:17:15 PM
I currently believe that Ethereum is one of the best currencies, with great potential I am very happy to have invested in this currency and see how my investment slowly increased. I intend to keep this currency because it will have a good future.
Activity: 280
S O A R
July 14, 2018, 03:16:46 PM
It is not surprising that there is a lot of hype around the Ethereum. After all, this is the most promising altcoin, which makes a profit to people.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think it's a good time to hold ethereum. Because ethereum has great potential and also good popularity. So there's nothing wrong you hold ethereum. Ethereum itself is now in great demand because of its potential. The number of requests from the ethereum every day is also increasing. If you have ethereum then it is suitable to be invested long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 03:10:46 PM
Now we have difficult times with an uncertain future. However, Ethereum still remains one of the best cryptocurrencies and continues to evolve so holding Ethereum is not a bad choice.
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
Ethereum has good potential but all altcoins are affected by bitcoin. So, when bitcoin drops, all altcoins drop. At present, the value of ethereum has dropped sharply, if you intend to hold can buy but if you are a trader is not a good time. The ethereum value of the future is going up, but the downtrend of the ethereum is not able to exit yet so it should wait for a good signal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
For the medium term, the current decline in prices is not particularly important. I think it's worth just waiting and not selling.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I personally feel more comfortable and trust for investment in ethereum. I believe that ethereum will give a good future, we see growth ethereum very quickly, and he is very stable. this is amazing.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 06:37:08 AM
When ethereum changes from pow to pos , I think the price of ethereum really will increase a lot,  so I accumulate ethereum
Activity: 29
July 14, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
I think that Ethereum has a good future, because now all altcoin are created on the basis of Ethereum
Activity: 314
July 14, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Now we can see that number of successful ICOs dramaticaly decreased and I think that now we have not any triggers for Ethereum growing. But anyway Ethereum most popular altcoin at the moment.
Activity: 36
July 14, 2018, 03:25:32 AM
yes, this is a good time to hold Ethereum. as more and more hype to Ethereum I believe that a good process will be run by the Ethereum. and it's also now a good thing to buy, hold it and be sold when you make a profit. What do you think ? thanks.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

I think it's a good idea to keep what's in your hand at this time. It's not going to make any sense if your handsets were sold in the last day. So if you can be patient, push your limits.
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 03:13:29 AM
I think that this coin has a huge potential. I believe that someday this coin will become very expensive and will bring those people who believe in ETH a very good profit.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

I think, the potential of ethereum is quite large. After a successful year for ethereum, currently Eth is able to rise in rank and use bitcoin very tightly. Indeed, bitcoin still remains king, but again, in the future ethereum has tremendous potential to undermine the bitcoin's virtues and destroy its owners.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 02:17:52 AM
yeah ETH have a potential to become the biggest crypto currency, because this coin began to be used at the level of the international unit in the crypto currency. but right now the price still low so you can buy more ETH. after ETH become popular the price will go high again
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
Ethereum potential in the future I think is very bright can be seen from the development of Ethereum is now very good and has been used by many ICO projects I am sure Ethereum will become bigger in the future.
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

The potential of ethereum is great, but the charm of bitcoin is already ingrained. We learn a potential, meaning we are talking about needs, at the same time bitcoin is able to realize all the ideas in the digital world into the real world. Ethereum still lags very far from my friend's bitcoin.
Activity: 80
July 14, 2018, 01:20:44 AM
for now, im selling eth if need money, i keep in wallet and trade  another eth
now are actually not good time to sell crypto asset, i aiming end of year or next bull
Pages:
Jump to: