Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 16. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 03:39:27 AM
Holding ETH is the right choice. ETH is a coin that has the potential and continues to grow with its smart contract. ETH itself has the largest number of transactions among all the coins
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Ethereum will always be popular. Since all ICO investments take only Ethereum! Therefore, the Ethereum will live long!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
I think ethereum is a very powerful coin, especially the technology and development is better than others. I expect the price to rise within 1-2 years
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 03:28:42 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

In my opinion, it is very unique to observe people who currently have doubts about the prospect of the ethereum project, I have never doubted the project. Because I think, now that the ETH project is really going to be amazing. Ethereum will become more valuable if we hold for a long time, believe ethereum will be one level with bitcoin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 03:18:37 AM
I figure Ethereum will end up gigantic in coming years, particularly their new convention will draw in enormous ventures that will build request immensely while the supply will be diminished because of locking of coins. so esteem can develop enormously.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

After bitcoin, ethereum is one of the best potential coins. I think this is due to the wide acceptance and support of ICO. I think holding ethereum would be beneficial for long-term benefits. There is no doubt about it, the ethereum market will continue to grow and become big in the future. Bitcoin is strong, but it needs to be alert to see altcoin movements.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
I can say that Ethereum is still not enough understood by people around it, so the real potential of this coin is not revealed enough to gain the price it is really worth of.
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
Ethereum is a very potential altcoin in the future, I see the development of Ethereum is very good and now Ethereum has been used by many companies for the success of their projects, I see the average ICO project based on Ethereum so I am very confident the future of ETH is very bright.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 16, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
When it comes to potential coins than Ethereum is at the top cause it has thousands of tokens and applications developing on its platform which will ultimately give tremendous value to it. Now think of so many possible tokens and applications becoming huge in the future and how much potential this gives to Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Ethereum has potential, but now its price drops lower than bitcoin with its price. However, we still do not know their behavior so we just have to wait for it, no one knows how it will change. I am also investing in this coin so I also pray for ethereum to progress and develop in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
July 16, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
Ethereum is one of the best altcoins and has a great community, I'm sure if we hold ethereum it will definitely give us a big advantage.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
July 16, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is a strongest coin on the crypto market. It has great potential. Ethereum is very trusted and popular coin. If you buy ethereum now i think you will get more and more profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
yes, this is a very good time to hold ethereum. in my opinion, the potential of ethereum is undoubtedly because there are so many tokens that use the ethereum platform for the sale of coins. Plus with falling market conditions, this is the right time to hold long term ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
July 16, 2018, 12:33:15 PM
Ethereum does have good potential because almost all projects use Ethereum in transaction traffic. Being a second Eth coin is very feasible and potential for the future.
Activity: 392
July 16, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
if I thought was very nice ethereum potential for the future and rising prices. because of the potential ethereum it like bitcoin, so do not hesitate to invest in ethereum if my advice
It is true we need not doubt the potential of ethereum in the future,
because of course the potential of ethereum is very good,
and most importantly we follow the development of the ethereum
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
My main investments are stored in the Ethereum. I'm sure that this currency has a lot of potential. Also now, the Ethereum has a pretty good rate for investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
July 16, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

I am currently hodling ethereum though there are some frauds from everywhere around us about it. I believe in it's potential amd capability to rise as bitcoin did. I remember how it rise from being one of the bottom coins before to second highers valued coin these days. I trust ethereum and I believe that it would give us a blast.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
ethereum got so many popularity right now since so many ico only accepting ethereum, sure ethereum got more potential more than any other alts
If each altcoin has its own personal potential, the Ethereum, in addition to its potential, has about 10% of the potential from each new altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
ethereum got so many popularity right now since so many ico only accepting ethereum, sure ethereum got more potential more than any other alts
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
if I thought was very nice ethereum potential for the future and rising prices. because of the potential ethereum it like bitcoin, so do not hesitate to invest in ethereum if my advice
Pages:
Jump to: