Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 22. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:13:34 AM
Ethereum has lot of potential in the crypto market. Because there are lot of blockchain platforms, among all Ethereum blockchain platform is more credible and most of ICOs are coming through Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 10, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
When it comes to potential coins than Ethereum is at the top cause it has thousands of tokens and applications developing on its platform which will ultimately give tremendous value to it. Now think of so many possible tokens and applications becoming huge in the future and how much potential this gives to Ethereum.
Activity: 259
July 10, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
I still believe that ethereum is a long term investment even though the price as of now was still low but I still believe that ethereum will take a big hit for years to come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 12:51:09 PM
Ethereum will certainly be an unmistakable choice for long term. Just because of its enormous potential and future prospects. ETH price shows a steady desire for growth, the platform's relevance is supported by numerous partners and investors. Ethereum does not stop and finds the potential for further expansion.
Activity: 142
July 10, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
I am holding some eth in my account and I this this altcoin have a better future than others maybe the bst. Ethereum is the most popular altcoin since it is alternative coins besides bitcoin that have a very high price. I know there are a lot of project and companies that use eth as investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum is one of the coins that have a very high growth. so that with Ethereum's growing potential it is able to bring Ethereum's price so high and very good by relying on it as a major coin that is proudly going forward to become a valuable coin.
Activity: 21
July 10, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
People ask if the coin has the potential of being on the 2nd place in the capitalization in the world,which gave its first investors to become millionaires, for sure there were the same people when bitcoin cost a dollar and they thought it was the peak...
Activity: 10
July 10, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
to see more and more people emitting etherium tokens and trying to keep them in large and old quantities, and to get it is not so difficult besides the token etherium is also very big in providing benefits compared to other altcoin. so that's what makes token etherium increasingly potential for investment.
Activity: 74
July 09, 2018, 11:24:09 PM
ETH is supported by modern blockchain technology, so more and more developed. The future of ETH will grow even further. Investors will trust and invest in ETH. ETH is a potential co-market in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
The potential of eth is unlimited. Although the status of eth cannot exceed that of BTC, it should be the most valuable among altcoin.
Activity: 280
July 09, 2018, 04:24:57 AM
Unlike many new coins, the Ether has already shown its capabilities and its price potential. It already reached 1400 dollars. And with the institutional boom, he can go far higher.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 09, 2018, 04:16:24 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Ethereum has good potential that can be good for the future and so nowadays many people love this coin because it has its own peculiarities, and thus this coin has decreased but also many who invest in this coin because it promises and can benefit quickly
Activity: 103
July 08, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
At the moment, Etherium has more potential than other competitors . I think etherium will surprise us in a few years
Activity: 120
July 06, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

There's a lot of hype but I'm starting to get affected by thoughts of many senior to legendary members in here that says Etherium is an empty altcoin. I don't believe it's empty and in my opinion, ETH will grow in the future. But with how people are talking about ETH, i'm starting to have doubts
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
I believe ethereum has potential as long as the smart contract they have is still functioning and remains in demand by many people. and I like from ethereum is the time of the transaction because I do not have to spend a lot of fees when doing transactions using ethereum and the transaction was quite fast
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
July 06, 2018, 06:52:04 AM
I think that the etherium is one of the best crypto currency! Today its price is 461 (06/07/2018) US dollars!
BUT I think that it makes sense to keep it! I think in six months its price will be again around 1000 US dollars! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
Holding is always good time. But they seem trans price goes down better to buy new one and hold them all. Then you will get better profit. Because in some period of time the price will grows up
Activity: 76
July 06, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
Yes, I think that this market has come to the era of Ethereum. Ethereum will have very large upside in the future. I believe that it will surpass Bitcoin to become the king of new cryptocurrency and I will hold it for a long time. it.
Activity: 113
July 05, 2018, 04:54:16 AM
If you hold ETH, then you have to believe it's value, not doubt, I hold ETH for a long time, and I've got a return, yes, you can, but something is no one to control, who knows?
Activity: 350
July 05, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
I think Ethereum has a huge potential for development and price increase. And now Ethereum is very cheap. So buy Ethereum.

Yes ethereum has a big potential to grow in the crypto market, now that ethereum has make a name in this crypto world, many people are showing their interests in putting up investments in this coins. And in the future you can see what ethereum can bring to us.
Pages:
Jump to: