Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 25. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
Ethereum has a very bright future. One of the main differences between the Ethereum network and other blockchain networks is Ethereum’s ability to run and execute smart contracts. Smart contract are a way of using a cryptocurrency to create agreements between parties on blockchain networks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Holding ETH is the right choice. ETH is a coin that has the potential and continues to grow with its smart contract. ETH itself has the largest number of transactions among all the coins, it makes it more popular and attractive to investors to invest in it. So, i think holding ETH will be something that will be worth in the future.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
Ethereum has huge potential, I really like this altcoin,I think now is the time to buy Ethereum.
Introducing Ethereum ERC777 – the New Advanced Token Standard shows Ethereum Potential.The ERC777 token standard poses four improvements to the previous ERC20 version: reduced friction in transactions on the Ethereum blockchain, enabled transaction data sending, minimized possibility of accidental loss of cryptocurrencies and backward compatibility.
Activity: 51
June 30, 2018, 03:52:48 AM
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin, And I'm sure in the future Ethereum will have a very high value. we'll see now, ethereum is a very phenomenal coin in the world of Crypto. many new altcoin projects build their businesses on this Etherum"s platform. So, the potential of etherum is enormous
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
Ethereum has huge potential, I really like this altcoin,I think now is the time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
It has been said a million times already that Ethereum has a huge potential to grow  because of its advances technology and it is actually the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 500
June 30, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum has a limitless potential. It is the first coin after bitcoin and if something happens to bitcoin, ethereum will be the most deserving altcoin to take its position.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
I strongly believe that ethereum has enormous potential in comparison to other altcoins, even the ethereum is in great demand to many people and there are so many investing in it. And holding ethereum for the long term may be better because I believe the price of ethereum will increase in years this.
Activity: 364
June 30, 2018, 01:52:55 AM
We can not ignore the potential of Ethereum and soon the Ether prices will goes up the we will not buy the coins easily and now the prices is good so we can invest our share in this currency.
Activity: 208
June 30, 2018, 01:48:09 AM
Absolutely. ETH is the most successful Altcoin. ETH is growing very rapidly. From the beginning of the emergence of ETH directly enter the crypto market and its position is under Bitcoin. ETH is very potential to shine if made long term and will definitely give big profit.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
June 30, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Ethereum coins has already managed to reach $1k dollars before and most of the people are trusting this coin that it can manage to grow even more in the future because people are preferring to invest on ethereum more than other altcoins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:33:40 AM
Itaifang is the most valuable encryption besides BTC. The current coldness of ico market and the decline of BTC price lead to the sharp decline of eth price.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 01:30:31 AM
Ethereum is a very potential coin and also a very popular coin right now. Now the price is very cheap to buy, so I think that it is a good time for holding Ethereum.
Activity: 504
June 30, 2018, 01:29:57 AM
of course it is a good decision for being able to hodl ethereum. Because we know that this is an ethereum altcoin a very potential. Ethereum is a altcoin proven able to survive until whenever.
Activity: 85
June 30, 2018, 01:25:22 AM
I think Ethereum has huge potential if it can scale & add in a working data layer etc soon.

However, if the Safe network is completed ahead of Ethereum's sharding & hosting platform etc, it could take the lead (it will have sharding equivalents, full data hosting / dns, and be easy to use from day 1 - though that may be another year or two away).

There are a number of platforms that could overtake Ethereum in theory, but Ethereum has huge resources, great community, and great devs, so has a great chance to stay ahead and hopefully overtake Bitcoin in market cap.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 01:17:29 AM
I think Ethereum is potential, good for investment, coint that has a high selling price among other altcoint, and certainly the future development will get better
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 01:15:23 AM
Ethereum has lots of potential. I think it is now popular next to bitcoin. I would definitely hold more ethereum than any of the altcoins existing in the market now. Just give it more time so it can prove more of what is it capable of.
Activity: 155
June 30, 2018, 01:15:19 AM
Every month I invest a part of my salary in etherium . etherium has a very large potential .
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 30, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
Ethereum is one of the best potential coin in cryptocurrency,  ethereum is possible to become bitcoin after few years.
possible to become 5000 dollars before end of thsi year 2018. Buy and hold to make more profit. Don't sell it because you can get profit.
Activity: 141
June 30, 2018, 01:02:43 AM
Etherium is the best altcoin on the market, etherium is the most popular and attractive for investors
Pages:
Jump to: