Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 27. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
From some media that I read,
ethereum is the second largest digital currency after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017, according to data CoinMarketCap, ethereum value reached its highest record, which is 850 US dollars, or about Rp 11.4 million with a market capitalization of 82 billion US dollars.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 09:54:47 AM
Ethereum will never loose his potential and will be in demand as the fundamental for ICO campaigns.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
June 29, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Undoubtedly, ETH is a very good, promising and popular coin, around which there will always be conversations, but at the moment its price has fallen significantly. It is prognosticated that this is a temporary manifestation and I'm not going to sell it because soon growth will follow.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 09:47:26 AM
Ethereum has a lot of potential to grow like bitcoin. It can surpass bitcoin in some ways. I believe ethereum has a great future. It has a lot of investors. Its value can increase as time goes by.
copper member
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
Ethereum makes me curious because many people who invest there. I believe ethereum has an amazing goal. If I have ethereum I will definitely hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
ethereum has a very sensitive movement every time, so that we can benefit by short-term trading.
if it wants to trade with long-term movement is also better, but it is very risky on the basic capital that is owned when the price is in declining condition.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 29, 2018, 06:19:09 AM
The value of ETH is the value of the coin BEING ABLE TO BE TRADED . Right?

Well. When PoS will be applied, you will NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE, SELL, BUY OR MINE. So the price will drop dramátically ,since ETH will not be a "market asset" but a Centralized asset of Vitalik.

If PoS is applied right now, the value of ETH will not be able to increase.

THESE ARE FACTS!!!!!

I've been warning people of this. Then, when the disaster hits you, don't cry.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:16:09 AM
Ethereum is the most popular platform for the functioning of smart contracts, therefore potential of Ethereum is huge. As the blockchain technology develops, the dominance of Ethereum will increase and the price of ETH will rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
June 29, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
Here is the article about ETH and you can make conclusions about its potential: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

It is obvious that is is very strong coin with great future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 29, 2018, 03:34:03 AM
Ethereum is an altcoin that I have so much faith in that the coin will end up doing very well in the future. With the way that the project is built right now, there is no way that a coin like ethereum does not stay in the top in the future. It is easily the best altcoin that we have in the market right now with literally no coin good enough to compete with it
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
I think Ethereum is very potential, even if now the declining selling price is a reasonable condition in the world of crypto, but if when the selling price rises it is very profitable for us, essentially by looking at market conditions we must remain patient and clever monitor the market situation
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
I do not think that this coin really deserves investment because it continues to be unstable, so it's better not to buy it yet.
Activity: 13
June 28, 2018, 09:49:14 PM
It's high time to buy eth. Eth is one of the best secure investment and price is relatively low. We can wait for a big growth in this year
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
Ethereum is a special coin with technology and self-development. I do not think it's a hype. I think eth price will rise much more. It will be a good opportunity to buy right now.
Activity: 324
June 28, 2018, 02:50:05 PM
I followed the bitcoin and invested in it since 2012. I admit, until recently, I did not pay much attention to alternatives, because early crypto currencies did not exceed btc but now I think that ether has great potential and is worth considering
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
I see very huge potential in Ethereum and thing that this crypto asset will overtake bitcoin at some stage and become the major cryptocurrency. The demand for Ethereum is growing from year to year, from month to month. That is why I don't have any doubts that in several years Ethereum price will reach 100 000 USD for one Ethereum.
Activity: 61
June 28, 2018, 02:40:16 PM
I have 60 on 40 of Etherium and Bitcoin and don't want to change it. and I heard that EOS launches its own blockbuster in early June 02 this year 2018. After that, EOS will move from the Ethereum network to its own!
copper member
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 02:21:37 PM
I think ETH is fantastic to hold on to, with the ICO market ramping back up, and major risk-taking about to happen, ETH is definitely something that will be in high demand. Now i'm not sure if you're into ICOs, but i have a few that may be of interest to you possibly.
I cant tell you how to spend your money, but i can give you some ideas on what to research.

Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 01:58:53 PM
Of course, you shouldn't sell in bear market if you're sitting in long term investment.
It should rise again to its tops.
Actually, I believe that Ethereum is going to be the leader coin, replacing Bitcoin, although both are for the different purposes.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
June 28, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
The potential of ETH is huge. And I'm surprised that the price has dropped so much now. Most tokens are created on the basis of this project and this is the reason for the great popularity of ETH. In addition, Vitalik Buterin has already announced important improvements to this project. This will make the coin even better and more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: