Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 28. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 28, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
What do you think when the Ethereum will return to the mark of 1000 USD for a coin? My opinion is that it will already be in 2019.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
I think this coin is very potential. At present, many ICOs invest in Ethereum, which greatly increases Ethereum's trading volume and its popularity. I think this has implications for the development of Ethereum. great help.
Activity: 266
June 28, 2018, 03:02:20 AM
By looking at the current state in which the market is experiencing a down. Then I suggest we recommend to hodl ethereum. Wait until the end of this year. The price increase will happen reportedly ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 28, 2018, 03:00:37 AM
Yes, I'm sure that this coin needs to be kept for a long time because it has a huge potential and future growth  Cheesy
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
In my view, Ethereum is very potential in the future. Because the Ethereum network runs smart contracts on DAO, the network eliminates the need for third-party supervision by performing all functions associated with a contract automatically.
Activity: 42
June 27, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
I have currently started investing more in ETH in comparison to BTC. I feel that BTC price is very much saturated now.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
I think the potential of ethereum is immense. Ethereum is quite similar to bitcoin but it has better features. Over the next several years, ethereum will grow stronger and overcome bitcoin. Many people invest in ETH. Ethereum will become the largest electronic currency.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
analysts believe that Ethereum has a big potential, and it is due to several factors, such as, for example, the expectation of serious progress in connection with the release of the new roadmap, the growing interest of investors in smart contracts and technology in general. also this positive news about the Ethereum.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
This is not just an alt, ethereum is one of the top coin in crypto market. ETH in the future? It has very huge potential because of adaptivility to be use in any kind of transaction in crypto or personal fiat currency. Ethereum build its name long time ago till now.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Ethereum is the best altcoin and no doubt ethereum will be able to grow and survive in the long run. Holding ethereum is a great way to earn a profit in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
June 26, 2018, 08:42:29 AM
I am confident that this coin will forever remain the leader among alternative coins. This is a very strong and ambitious project. I invest and support ETH
Activity: 36
June 26, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
yeah, Ethereum is worth a lot. I think it is a really good project. ETH is a strong buy.
ETH has a lot of potential. best smart contract platform.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
Ethereum is one of the excellent altcoins on the market, its generation lets in new tasks to be carried out, so its fulfillment is limitless and investments in it are a in a position solution!
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
I think the Ethereum Potential in the long run is huge, because the coin has a high potency and coin of the world's worth of crypto in the long run and the speed of the transaction is also very fast, but it looks Etheyum's future is very bright and also has the ability to become the world leader of crypto coins due to the project The maximum ICO comes on the Ethereum platform.
I do not think there are any other similar, best or top coins from Ethereum.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 08:33:58 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Ethereum is still one of the most promising platforms out there.and Ethereum has one of the largest developer communities, and Solidity is quickly becoming a preferred language choice for new developers. Once Ethereum’s scalability issues are figured out which I have no doubt they will, then the sky’s the limit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 08:31:19 AM
Yes, I think it is a good time to hold the coin or if you wish to buy the coin, you can by and hold the coin for long term because the price will higher than other altcoin and it is the best altcoin.
Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in this technology due to higher demand by individuals ,this is also a promising coin like bitcoin has in where the 2nd maximum prices regulated in the crypto world .For me, this is also a potential one as a single currency as this will explode, further more in, coming of years.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
for me Ethereum is a great and excellent coin in the world of crypto to invest in the long run, this is obvious, because Ethereum coin is a potential coin. One expects Ethereum to touch $ 2000 this year (source- fxstreet).
but there are so many ETH-based exchangers, so this has a great chance of being pumped into the future, Ethereum is the second currency that positions after bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
Yes, I think it is a good time to hold the coin or if you wish to buy the coin, you can by and hold the coin for long term because the price will higher than other altcoin and it is the best altcoin.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 08:22:36 AM
The potential of ETH has been proved, so we just need to patiently wait for his outbreak. When the market is ready.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
June 26, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
why do most people talk about ether only in terms of making a profit? there is no point in saying anything else about the potential of the ether. This has already been said enough. I will add that the ether has a serious competitor - cardano
Pages:
Jump to: