Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 26. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 30, 2018, 01:02:37 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

if you have ethereum, you better hold ethereum now, because year-end ethereum price will rise again, for that be patient
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 30, 2018, 12:50:27 AM
Etherium is a platform on which many projects are created and will be created. The etherium will become more popular. Especially after the platform goes to POS. I believe that Eth coin should be in the investor's portfolio like bitcoin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 12:45:18 AM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum is well known for its development that is much more increased than other Altcoin. so it is great to rely on Ethereum in the future to become a valuable coin. in addition Ethereum also potential have a much-increased growth.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 30, 2018, 12:34:37 AM
yes if you have the patience is high, I think it's good to hold your altcoin than later you experience the loss mending you keep your altcoin well well if it is finished masal, then agan can see again if good to sell it, hopefully agan given patience great by god so you can watch your altcoin.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 12:15:39 AM
It’s true that there has been a worldwide demand for Ethereum in recent times. Ethereum is today one of the most sold cryptocurrencies across all crypto exchanges. While there’s a possibility it could hit $6,000 in the future, expecting its value to reach those figures in 2018 is to an extent being too optimistic. That is not to say that it doesn’t have a promising future. Its value will continue to rise, riding on several key support systems.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 30, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
The price of ethereum is lower now I think it's a good price to buy a lot and to hold a long time and a long wait to earn a great deal and sell it at a costly price.
Activity: 273
June 30, 2018, 12:10:47 AM
I believe in Etherium , its future, its team and its potential . I am sure that the price of Etherium will increase
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
The price of eth has been falling all the time, but it is caused by the decline of BTC. If the price of BTC keeps rising, then eth may return to its previous status.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 11:55:50 PM
Ethereum Potential I think is very good in the future, I see the development of Ethereum very well from time to time, now can be seen from many ICO projects that use Ethereum so I am sure with the increase in demand I believe the future of ETH is very bright.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum is an Altcoin with high potential to experience such an increasing development. indeed with Altcoin like this, we have it will be very capable to get big profit. because indeed this development can affect the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 11:39:23 PM
Ethereum will never loose his potential and will be in demand as the fundamental for ICO campaigns.
Yes, until now there have been hundreds of Ethereal-based tokens, and the ethereum usage trend will continue to increase, plus the mining ethereum continues to be difficult so the potential for skyrocketing due to limited stock is very likely.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 11:24:11 PM
As of this moment the value of ethereum is less than 500$ so for me this is really the best time to buy this altcoin because once we have seen the big potential of this coin when it reaches 1000$ so no wonder if it will boost up again and gets higher value once more this year.
Activity: 104
June 29, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
Bitcoin has lost a lot of money and Ethereum with it, but unlike a simple means of payment, Ethereum has its own potential and can be used in various industries
Activity: 22
June 29, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
 I would like just to mention that EOS holds huge amount of ETH since they are selling their tokens for ETH. EOS will have ability to influence the price of Ethereum after the ICO ends on 1st of June, and they move their tokens to the EOS platform.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 01:38:49 PM
It has a big potential, since its start it was presented as a polished and promising project, now that the market is down it may be not so obvious, but a time will get when its price will rise and finally will be able to give the profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 01:33:32 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yes I think that it is a good time to buy ETH and hold. ETH has a good vision specially in their product. It is proven on how they are doing it in the current market which has drag investors by being the lobbyist of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 97
June 29, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
Etherum is a very coin to buy and hold, now that the market is going down and etherum is at  $409 it is more advisable and profitable to invest in it. The etherum blockchain has  a brighter future because it move relatively with the gigantic cryotocurrency BITCOIN in price. With etherum you can make double your actual investment when the market is back. Early this year etherum was traded around $1200 so i think etherum is profitable and good for investment
copper member
June 29, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Etherum is a very coin to buy and hold, now that the market is going down and etherum is at  $409 it is more advisable and profitable to invest in it. The etherum blockchain has  a brighter future because it move relatively with the gigantic cryotocurrency BITCOIN in price. With etherum you can make double your actual investment when the market is back. Early this year etherum was traded around $1200 so i think etherum is profitable and good for investment
Activity: 151
June 29, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

I believe ethereum will be able to grow because ethereum is a very good project and widely used in industry. With my future ethereum can be bright.
copper member
June 29, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: