Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 43. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
Ethereum have the most healthy potential. It is not caused by miracles or political situations. Ethereum works on itself and receives an award in the form of trust and investments. I think this is the most honest and purposeful currency.
Activity: 82
May 08, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
Speculation is only one aspect. I think the potential of Ethereum has not yet been fully realized. Under the premise of continuous expansion of the market, Ethereum will continue to grow.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 08, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Has there ever been a time that has not been very good in holding ETH ?
This is a project with a lot of obvious potentials which has been glaring over the years and I see no reason why anyone should not be having this in their portfolio. It however depends on your preference and how you see its future, but whichever way, it is still going to be far better than it is today and obviously, we will get to see more level of green light in this space in the long run.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
This coin has a huge potential. I think that ETH is so actively and successfully developing because of the strong team of developers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 08, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
You have to understand that with Ethereum, it's not just hype. The coin is actually used in Cryptoworks more often than others. 99 percent of all ICOS use Ethereum.
On the other hand, now there is a lot of coins that can perform the same actions.
But the advantage of Ethereum is that it has been on the market for a long time. People trust him.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 08, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Massive is even an understatement. After bitcoin, this is the next one that I have always believed and is already creating huge impact in the cryptocurrency world when looking at how things have played out over the years in terms of growth and value as well as development of further tokens and projects. I know a lot of people may have their skepticism with the inflationary protocol, but that does not discard the fact that it is one that is necessary to add to one's folio.
Activity: 19
May 08, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
Invest in when prices are still good  Cool
Activity: 86
May 08, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the future. It currently ranks second, and many ICO projects are traded through Ethereum, which greatly increases its trading volume. I think this is A very good direction of development.
Activity: 132
May 08, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Yes. in my opinion now is a very good situation for the purchase of crypto currencies in general and the etherium in particular. The ethereum is a rather conservative and low-risk variant, but I myself hold a significant part of my crypto-potphere in the etherium.
Activity: 419
May 08, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
Ethereum is the queen in the crypto world and stands second in the crypto currency market all other alternative coins are backed by ethereum so there is good potential for the ethereum to increase its price and for wider adoption of ethereum technology. Many new technological innovators accept ethereum platform for bringing new ICO into the crypto world makes it more demanding in the crypto world. Ethereum has dropped when there was an overall plunge in the crypto market now the market will be going up in the near future as this network has good potential in the crypto market.
Activity: 44
May 08, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
 I would like just to mention that EOS holds huge amount of ETH since they are selling their tokens for ETH. EOS will have ability to influence the price of Ethereum after the ICO ends on 1st of June, and they move their tokens to the EOS platform.
Activity: 406
May 08, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
Ethereum have huge potential of growth and it is hold 2nd place in cryptocurrency market since long time after the Bitcoin. Many projects are already using this platform to launch their coins and many more to be planed to use this platform to launch their projects as it have smart contract feature and low transaction fees.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

Obviously, Ethereum has great potential. Some of the most interesting projects today are based on Ethereum. The key concept that can cause the price of Ethereum to grow significantly is the intelligent contract. But we just have to see this.In my opinion, the holding of Ethereum is entirely reasonably and mandatory.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 08, 2018, 12:23:53 PM
Ethereum Potential

$1 EOY
2019 $1 per 10000 ETH (denomination)
Activity: 49
May 08, 2018, 12:22:10 PM
As I know ETH is a cryptocurrency which has shown significant promise for its strong technology as almost projects being developed on it. I believe it would be the reason for cryptocurrency's price increases in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 08, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
ethereum have potential that is ready to explode in the next few years. the capital team to make great ethereum has been very much more than enough. slowly but surely the ethereum will give profit large and just waiting for the time.
Well, I personally cannot say for the next few years, but at least for now, Ethereum is going strong by the day and getting well established. Also, for the fact that a lot of tokens have been created on the Ethereum platform is a pretty much edge as well, and with many more to come, gives it more chance to keep growing and developing to get better and more usable in the long run, and with that, we sure know the sky is obviously the limit.
We all speculate base on what the project delivers, and with this feature ETH really have a great edge having a much bigger potentials to increase after some more years, if you are aiming for long term investment, then placing your trust to this project will give you better chance to gain much decent profits, I also positive with holding ETH and what this coin can deliver in the longer terms of holding it, just keep reading the chart and take every opportunity to buy and hold ETH.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
If you exploit all that ETHEREUM brings. I think it will be worth more than BITCOIN many times. And to do that it takes time. even very much. in the distant future. I am confident that ETHEREUM will be the number one coin in the crypto market
Ethereum has tremendous potential to grow the cryptocurrency market, the Ethereum project is very strong
and it has proven its growth in a very short time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
If you exploit all that ETHEREUM brings. I think it will be worth more than BITCOIN many times. And to do that it takes time. even very much. in the distant future. I am confident that ETHEREUM will be the number one coin in the crypto market
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
May 08, 2018, 12:08:06 PM
ethereum have potential that is ready to explode in the next few years. the capital team to make great ethereum has been very much more than enough. slowly but surely the ethereum will give profit large and just waiting for the time.
Well, I personally cannot say for the next few years, but at least for now, Ethereum is going strong by the day and getting well established. Also, for the fact that a lot of tokens have been created on the Ethereum platform is a pretty much edge as well, and with many more to come, gives it more chance to keep growing and developing to get better and more usable in the long run, and with that, we sure know the sky is obviously the limit.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 07, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
I personally own more ethereum than bitcoin ( in terms of %) I think it has a bright future. Who knows though.
Well, everyone have their preference, but holding more altcoin than bitcoin is one thing I would not do. I believe in the future of Ethereum as a good project and investment worth holding, but bitcoin still have more potentials as far as I am concerned since ETH is its opposite with the deflationary system versus inflationary protocol. However, like I said, we all know what we are looking for and in the total sense; ETH is worth holding for long term potential.
Pages:
Jump to: