Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 42. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 13, 2018, 06:10:58 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yeah there is a hype on ethereum becuase the coin already have a good usage.
for example many ICO using ethereum erc20 tokens to collecting the capital funds for their project.
holding ethererum is a good choice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:46:09 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
MY opinion, it's having a future bright. IF you buy the ETH now I think it's will give you 2 x in a year. It is the stable coin and huge platforms.
AT LEAST 2 times. I believe that  Ethereum has a great potential to reach 2 or even 2.5 thousand before 2018 comes to the end. I have been holding several Ethereum coins and wait when their price will start to run up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
May 11, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Ofcourse it is, ethereum wouldn't become top 2 if it is not good enough right? It is good to buy and hold ethereum right now before it reach 1000 usd again, so dont miss this opportunity to buy cheap eth.
Well maybe the real question is wether this altcoin still not reaching its peak potential and whether there's still some unused potential left.  We see that ETH is increasing like crazy and become no 2 cryptocurrency
but could it hold longer? that's the real thing, and I think it will, there's plenty of ICOS always appear every month, it adds up to the demand for Ethereum coin.
One thing I know is that Ethereum has a lot of huge potential and that is one thing we cannot take away from it irrespective of how things have been with the inflationary idea of it. We obviously know that the impact it has generated just in the few period it came into existence is really a great one and unless we just want to be sentimental, I am sure Ethereum still has a lot to offer.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Yes. This is good time to buy eth. Eth is one of the best secure investment and price is relatively low. We can expect a big growth in this year.
Activity: 118
May 09, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
Ethereum really has great potential. Aside from the fact that alot of tokens where created by using eth blockchain, ethereum has a good impact in market too. This is a must have token if you feel you already left out on bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 01:02:49 PM
I only recently bought the Ethereum, because I strongly believe that this coin can really grow in price. I think ETH is really promising coin. So hurry up to buy.
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin, And I'm sure in the future Ethereum will have a very high value. we'll see now, ethereum is a very phenomenal coin in the world of Crypto. many new altcoin projects that run on this ethereum platform, and make ethereum as their payment reference.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
As for the potential of the platform itself, I'm sure that Vitalik Buterin and his team, who are working very hard today to improve network performance, will in any case be able to achieve their own, because they are capable of doing this
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
May 09, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
Ethereum has very big potential, but now it is a lot of projects that are trying to replace it by presenting their technology’s, which sometimes looks better than ethereum, I think Vitalik do not have right for any mistakes now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
etherium is huge potential ! I dont see something more smart than Etherium! I think that it more than Bitcoin and will have big future
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 09, 2018, 12:36:21 PM
ETH is supported by modern blockchain technology, so more and more developed. The future of ETH will grow even further. Investors will trust and invest in ETH. ETH is a potential co-market in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 215
May 09, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
Ethereum  has received the 3rd highest funding of any crowdfunding project in human history having raised more than $21M during pre-launch. It will, like Bitcoin, bank the unbanked (majority of the world) giving them unheard of access to the world economy. It will decentralize banks. It will be a 100% transparent and incorruptible ledger of all things transacted. Assuming all that I believe that Ethereum has a great potential.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 05:23:45 AM
One of the best coin in cryptocurrency world! It shows a lot of great potentials and every aspect of it, shows that it can compete with different kind of coins out there! And can surpass others. The price of it as well is increasing and increasing that determines its greatness among others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
Eth is the top promising altr coin . now the market pruce is increase so its clear indication that it will easily hit 1 k . still i am holding eth becuaase of its value and price recover too high.
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
May 08, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
As long as projects will see potential and benefits of Ethereum and use it to build the applications on, Ethereum has a bright future. But there are some bug issues, costs and numer of transactions per second that must not be overlooked. It's possible that in time some Platform manages to combine all the benefits under one Smart Contract Platform. In this case the future of Ethereum might not be so certain.
Activity: 200
May 08, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
Ethereum is a very promising coin and has a good future for investing. Ethereum potential is already obviously very good, despite its position under Bitcoin but Ethereum has many enthusiasts and has great potential to invest.

No doubt ethereum is the best of all altcoins, it's really hard to predict the exact position of ethereum in the future. Many says that ethereum will repalce bitcoin in the future, they really believe that ethereum will surpass bitcoin and my reaction with that is only "who knows it might be." Ethereum's popularity grows rapidly as years pass by that's why im not going to wonder if ethereum will surpass bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
At the moment ETH is the best cryptocurrency after BTC, I think that it is difficult to argue with this statement. The blockchain of ETH is used almost in all new projects! This coin doesn't stand still, and continues to develop. In the near future we will see big updates. The price will only grow!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
For now Ethereum is a altcoin with a market cap of 75 mln and a lot of altcoin are based on it. The ERC-20 token contrack is owned by Ethereum Blockchain and in case of Bitcoin was not available, it would be the absolute coin to replace Bitcoin. It was expected to anounce news about Ethereum by SEC, but it extended the period of the news. I am sure that news will be good and the price may go up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

the growth potential Eth is very large, this year we can see 2000-3000 $, well, everything will depend on how much bitcoin will cost
Activity: 78
May 08, 2018, 03:47:35 PM
There was a good future for Ethereum. As statistic, Ethereum continue growing.
Pages:
Jump to: