Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 45. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
I bought Ethereum for $ 600, and I've already made a profit. To my friend I recommended buying Ethereum when he was on 400 dollars, he bought, now he in the gain in two times. I think this is one of the best coins on the market that shows good and stable results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:37:10 AM
I think the world's largest coin of ethereum crypto currencies. I think the project is successful and the consultants are fine. The potential to increase is very high. it will be the best among the crypto currencies as soon as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
From the recent market recovery Ethereum has grown a lot, but still has very high growth margins. It has a very high-level team that is developing the project in the best way, its price could increase and reach even two thousand dollars in a few months if the market continues to grow
Activity: 51
May 07, 2018, 06:07:21 AM
Ethereum is the way. Smart contracts and the ability to launch ICOs. For example take a look at Bitcoin Crown an ERC20 compliant token that offers the safest crypto platform for online gamers & crypto currencies worldwide.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
May 07, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
I am still holding good amount of whole crypto in the form of Ethereum .I am not only holding Etheeum also holding NEO , EOS , NEM for long term holding . Ethereum king of all these coins . I am holding this coins for atleast for few more year . I think ETH would be the best investment with real usecase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 07, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
Ethereum have lot of potential of rise as everyone want to buy it as 1st preference after bitcoin because those people who cannot afford to buy bitcoin due to its very high price but want a similar value coin go for ethereum. It will grow more in next few years as every ICO using its ERC20 technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 05:42:21 AM
ETH is often considered as the second crypto currency. In fact, BTC adoption is not growing in the offline world, so ETH has a real opportunity to become the most valuable crypto. At the moment, the trend in the crypto market isnt so strong, so most cryptocurrencies lose an average of 20% in price. In the future, the potential of ETH is really very high.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
May 07, 2018, 05:38:56 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
I know cryptocurrency in 2017, and so far I think that ethreum has great potential to make its price higher than it is now. I don not know exactly when the price ethereum can offset the bitcoin price but sooner or later it will happen immediately. And until now I will hold and hold ethereum until its price goes up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
May 07, 2018, 05:38:39 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I'm an Ethereum Holder for months, this is my main Cryptocurrency, I like it because it's really fast compared to bitcoin, and now more people are using Ethereum because of the small transaction fee than Bitcoin, this will be a good time to buy more Ethereum because people actually using it, while people are waiting for the Bitcoin Lightning network, they prefer using Ethereum for now, there is a huge chance that Ethereum will reach $2000 this year.
Activity: 92
May 07, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
Almost viewer here are also agree that ether will also one of the bet -coin in altcoin so that if you remember this coin i also hope
 believe to saying that  etheruem  coin will have potential growth in the near future ,and not to hype unto you.Due to almost  some of them viewers are voted..

Activity: 364
May 07, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
I see ETH is a potential Altcoin. The wider market, ETH is the platform that many ICO choose to develop ... its price is increasing and its value is increasing. So now you buy ETH is still a good choice. I think in a short time, the profit from ETH will be much higher.
Activity: 700
May 07, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
ethereum have potential that is ready to explode in the next few years. the capital team to make great ethereum has been very much more than enough. slowly but surely the ethereum will give profit large and just waiting for the time.
Activity: 115
May 07, 2018, 05:27:38 AM
for my own experience honestly  yes,,this altcoin are also good to hold because this this also strong coin in the market that can really speculation as queen after bitcoin reach at the top portion,,but it will depend upon you,
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
May 07, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

Ofcourse it is, ethereum wouldn't become top 2 if it is not good enough right? It is good to buy and hold ethereum right now before it reach 1000 usd again, so dont miss this opportunity to buy cheap eth.
Well maybe the real question is wether this altcoin still not reaching its peak potential and whether there's still some unused potential left.  We see that ETH is increasing like crazy and become no 2 cryptocurrency
but could it hold longer? that's the real thing, and I think it will, there's plenty of ICOS always appear every month, it adds up to the demand for Ethereum coin.
Activity: 504
May 07, 2018, 05:13:28 AM
There is still a lot of potential left for Ethereum. We already saw some nice pumps in the last couple of months but I think that is not all, the price will go up more sooner or later. Ethereum is on of the strongest HODL coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 07, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

Ofcourse it is, ethereum wouldn't become top 2 if it is not good enough right? It is good to buy and hold ethereum right now before it reach 1000 usd again, so dont miss this opportunity to buy cheap eth.
Activity: 462
May 07, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

A lot of hype because many investors use ethereum for participate on ICO.
though bitcoin can be used too, but most ICO use Ethereum as a medium for collecting funds.
Activity: 378
May 07, 2018, 05:00:40 AM
In my opinion, 2018 can be a breakthrough year for the Ethereum. Taking into account the fact that the popularity of the Ethereum platform is very high
and continues to grow, more and more ICO projects are being created on it, the Ether's price can exceed $ 10,000 this year.
Activity: 124
May 07, 2018, 12:55:24 AM
yes I think now good time for holding eth, according to my prediction eth price will rise up to $ 1500 this year. I hope it will come true  Cheesy
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:54:16 AM
Of course, this is a great time to buy ETH and hold it for long periods of time. The market is leaving, and ETH has fallen 7% in value, and this is a reasonable price to buy it. I think it will stop going down with this reduction so buy it before it recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: