Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 44. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, a very solid project with enormous potential. I think anyone who wants to enter this market should buy something, at the current price I think it's still a good deal, because I think this year and in the coming years its value will grow a lot
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
Eth has a lot of potential. It's smart contract features is a very advance technology and the transaction timing also shorten than bitcoin. Besides, the Eth is also moving forward to both half POW and half POS, thus it is keep on improving. In long run, it is very potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 07, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
ETH is a potential co-altcoin on the cryptocurrency market. The price of ETH is only lower than bitcoin. This means that in the future ETH easily competes and surpasses the price of Bitcoin. Investors use ETH as a monetization tool
(business and investment) on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
May 07, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
I personally think that ETH price will rise this year with the expectation to change from POW to POS. POS encourage people to hold ETH in order to “mine” ETH. I bought some ETH when it was $400. Although the price now is higher to get in, i do think there is still room for price increase.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 07, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think etherium is realy a good investment asset but before that you have to make a huge amount of money to invest and do long term trading in etherium. Etherium is very nice a good investment asset but if you just holding a small amount of etherium in your wallet i think invest it in some lower value coin is good option.
Activity: 266
May 07, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
In lates news maybe will come positive things from SEC. Just wait the show. I think we have opportunity to get some gains from ethereum at least 5-10%
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 07, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
How about the Ethereum forum  Grin.
Yes. This is the best altcoin. You're a little late to buy. You would have gained more if you had bought Ethereum a month ago. But all is not lost! We are waiting for the price of this altcoin about 1500$ for the winter and you will have time to buy it is profitable now to have 2 x in half a year.
Ethereum has always been a good investment over the years and there is really more to come for it in the long run. Asides the value, it is one project or coin that has really made some pretty good impact in the cryptocurrency space and that is good enough for anyone to know of its great potentials than they would imagine in the long run and for those who understand that, they would obviously know it is a coin worth holding for the future based on those potentials.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 11:39:25 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

It is best to buy and hold ethereum until the last quarter of the year. It is one of the best coins with potential that J know which is actually next to bitcoin. I believe that it would go far than what we expect because it never fails to surprise us as it pump the best value these days.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
It is difficult to say what the price of Ethereum will be at the end of 2018. At the beginning of 2017, one Ethereum coin could be bought for $ 10. No one believed that she would grow further. In early 2018, the price of Ethereum jumped to 1200. Developers are actively testing new technologies, and gradually introducing them into the main network, so, for example, in the autumn was implemented update Metropolis, which brought an improvement in throughput, as well as the algorithm zk-snarks, which is used in Zcash to increase anonymity. Other problems are also being gradually fixed.
Activity: 247
May 07, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
Yes, I rather hold ethereum than bitcoin for some reason, because ethereum has become a popular trading and investment instrument, and ethereum can deliver on the hype surrounding its complicated technology.
Activity: 731
May 07, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
Ethereum is a very promising coin and has a good future for investing. Ethereum potential is already obviously very good, despite its position under Bitcoin but Ethereum has many enthusiasts and has great potential to invest.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 07, 2018, 08:12:19 AM
what do you mean by "good time for holding this alt"?do you use this for daytrading thats why youre askinh to hold this time?

You have said lots of hype towards ethereum happening this time so this only meaning that you find this coin potentially so what bothers you buying anholding thos now?while you can bought this when theres a dip last months
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 07, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
ethereum=scam
Activity: 350
May 07, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

I think that at the end of the year, ethereum will be one of the most profitable coins. There was a decline today due to the SEC meeting. but I believe it will recover in a short time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
May 07, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

The value of my ETH has almost doubled in last 30 days. Bitcoin has given just bout 30 % returns during this period. So for future investments, I am thinking to buy more of ETH instead of bitcoins. If you are active as a freelancer, you must have seen that these days clients also want to pay in ETH only. This means that the demand and acceptance of ETH is on continuous rise.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 07, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

as I can understand the news are very good, therefore I will continue to hold my Ethereum. At least I expect price around 1.5k usd
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
Even though the price of Ethereum has already appreciated significantly in 2017, there is still 10x, maybe even 100x long-term upside from current levels. Ethereum hasn’t come close to mainstream adoption yet, but here are hundreds, possibly thousands of applications in development. Many of these applications are focused on making Ethereum more accessible and user friendly. The world wide web was extremely inaccessible in the early days until Netscape came along and made it much easier for the general public to browse the internet. As the experience of browsing the web became much more accessible, usage exploded. Ethereum hasn’t had it’s “Netscape” yet but it is in development. As these projects come online over the next few years, millions of people will be introduced to Ethereum, and the value will likely eclipse $1000 USD..

The potential of Ethereum is looking more positive after the ups and down of the market after few weeks ago, the market corrected itself, fundamentals on the said project are growing and a lot of Crypto investor are participating in the trading market. it reflect confidence, fundamentals are more stable, although there is resistance before it break into more higher price but i am optimistic that this is just a temporary on all Crypto currency or ALT coins posted in the Trading market. i am looking forward to see the price of Ethereum will go up compared to the previous months.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
From the recent market recovery Ethereum has grown a lot, but still has very high growth margins. It has a very high-level team that is developing the project in the best way, its price could increase and reach even two thousand dollars in a few months if the market continues to grow

Indeed. Ethereum is very well-managed and very well-organized coin. There is no doubt that ETH has a greater chance or potential to grow. Ethereum is the number one recommended altcoin nowadays, beside of being successful currency, it always ensure and maintain its current state that enable users/people to trust this coin to invest. To make things possible, we should always help and support Ethereum, through good days and bad days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:42:37 AM
ETH probably has more potential than bitcoin which is why I think ETH might overtake it. The tech behind it is just so great.
Activity: 672
May 07, 2018, 06:42:14 AM
yes ethereum is good to hold, because many ICO's using ethereum blockchain and ethereum is stable coin so i think ethereum will have bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: