Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 2. (Read 32113 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 06:26:03 PM
too much volume in eth for it to be pumped and dumped
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 06, 2016, 12:04:33 PM
PnD scam or not , just benefit from the waves and make some profit !  ETH forked in flavor of the investors, ETC flavors the thief..
do your part and move on ! Smiley trade!!!!

For the miners, they do not care about the Ethereum, ETH or ETC. They will just mine and sell the coins.

That is right. There are few miners for the Ethereum now. That is because there are more profitable coins.

But the Ethereum mining is still the largest. People are mining the ETC now. The hashing increased a lot.

There could be a big drop with the ETC soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4vurb4/vitalik_buterin_on_twitter_i_am_working_100_on_eth/?st=ireg7ymy&sh=24ec80ec

So there will fewer developers who will support the ETC. Maybe the DAO hacker has to donate some ETC to attract developers.

The situation will be more interesting if the DAO hacker claim he will support the further development of ETC.

That is not possible. He will short the ETC now and claim that he will dump the coins and crash the price.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 10:50:52 AM
PnD scam or not , just benefit from the waves and make some profit !  ETH forked in flavor of the investors, ETC flavors the thief..

For the miners, they do not care about the Ethereum, ETH or ETC. They will just mine and sell the coins.

That is right. There are few miners for the Ethereum now. That is because there are more profitable coins.

But the Ethereum mining is still the largest. People are mining the ETC now. The hashing increased a lot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4vurb4/vitalik_buterin_on_twitter_i_am_working_100_on_eth/?st=ireg7ymy&sh=24ec80ec

So there will fewer developers who will support the ETC. Maybe the DAO hacker has to donate some ETC to attract developers.

The situation will be more interesting if the DAO hacker claim he will support the further development of ETC.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
August 05, 2016, 09:41:43 AM
both coisn should be dead.  etc and eth.

become a joke and just whales play things.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 05, 2016, 08:24:53 AM

Activity: 464
August 03, 2016, 03:53:23 AM

Activity: 286
August 02, 2016, 03:54:12 AM

Activity: 464
August 01, 2016, 12:19:52 PM

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 01, 2016, 03:58:30 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 01, 2016, 03:44:26 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 31, 2016, 07:59:27 PM
Yes, it is undoubted, but I can't understand how this fake coin can still survive with a relatively high price despite its proven scam. It is just a matter of time to see its unavoidable fail, although these days markets are buying even sheet in order to speculate.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
July 31, 2016, 05:50:31 PM
what a beautiful time to be shitcoining
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Activity: 308
June 14, 2016, 06:15:17 AM
this coin looks pretty good~

We all know that. The beauty of Etheruem is that it is a fuel for the smart contract system. it can also support DAO.

I heard that some companies a building a platform for smart contract based on the bitcoin. it might come out next year.

I do not think that will be able to compete with the Etheruem. Etheruem will be much popular than that.

But who would use Ethereum when you can use a sidechain token that does the same and has superior security due higher hashrate and without having to deal with another token (ETH)?

Honestly I don't see a single advantage of using ETH instead of BTC sidechains.               

If the bitcoin side chain comes out too late and people already use the Etheruem, they will keep on using it.

If smart contracts on blockchains do not scale or you cannot earn money with, they will keep not using this....

Do you mean the Etheruem block chain can scale better than the bitcoin block chain? The bitcoin block size is too small.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
June 13, 2016, 08:53:23 AM

We all know that. The beauty of Etheruem is that it is a fuel for the smart contract system. it can also support DAO.

I heard that some companies a building a platform for smart contract based on the bitcoin. it might come out next year.

I do not think that will be able to compete with the Etheruem. Etheruem will be much popular than that.

But who would use Ethereum when you can use a sidechain token that does the same and has superior security due higher hashrate and without having to deal with another token (ETH)?

If the bitcoin side chain comes out too late and people already use the Etheruem, they will keep on using it.

If smart contracts on blockchains do not scale or you cannot earn money with, they will keep not using this....
Activity: 308
June 13, 2016, 05:40:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
June 11, 2016, 01:11:14 PM

Activity: 70
June 11, 2016, 12:57:31 PM
I will be buying a few more eth cause i think it will be punped to $20 soon
Activity: 355
June 11, 2016, 12:46:38 PM
It's not a pump and dump. its a real project that has come alive. At first when the ico happened I too thought it was all a big scam put on by some whales, but it turned out to be one of the most legit projects crypto has seen so far.

The price of Etheruem might be pumped from $0.4 to $15. But there is not dump of it, the price is still high.

That could just mean the Etheruem is not over valued at the current price. It might be over valued at higher price.

It is difficult to say. If there is a bad news about the Etheruem, its price will drop. It depends on the big whales.

It seems there is no big news about the Ethereum price in the short term. The price will drift a bit.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 07, 2016, 03:54:04 PM
It's not a pump and dump. its a real project that has come alive. At first when the ico happened I too thought it was all a big scam put on by some whales, but it turned out to be one of the most legit projects crypto has seen so far.

The price of Etheruem might be pumped from $0.4 to $15. But there is not dump of it, the price is still high.

That could just mean the Etheruem is not over valued at the current price. It might be over valued at higher price.

It is difficult to say. If there is a bad news about the Etheruem, its price will drop. It depends on the big whales.
Pages:
Jump to: