Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 7. (Read 32113 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 07, 2016, 05:16:01 PM
If the Ethereum drops to $5, it is still very high relative to the price in early this year. I will buy some when the price rises from there.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
March 07, 2016, 03:28:13 PM
Agree! I sold my last Eth at $11.24. The air was getting to thin at this highs. The fair price is around $4 to $5 at the moment. I guess Eth will see at least $6 or $7 again before their is space to rise again.

ETH is still expensive. Lots of air must come out of the
bubble. Dumps will continue.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 07, 2016, 03:21:07 PM
ETH is still expensive. Lots of air must come out of the
bubble. Dumps will continue.

http://s12.postimg.org/l71pf2vbh/etherchart.png
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
March 07, 2016, 02:53:02 PM
I had over 1000 eth from the original IPO but unfortunately sold them a long time back.Havent looked at the price for a long time since and now see that 1000 eth would be worth 30 btc today.LOL that figures

Wow man that kinda sucks, really why would you sell so quickly is my question.
I wish I saw ethereum back when it was still in the Ico.

I discovered it when it was 3 dollar and bought a few then at like 11.50 i bought 4.4 more!
Just because I think the price, for such a revolutionary technology is still low.

And I would hate myself if I missed that boat again, at the moment it is still really early for ethereum as well.
There aren't even good dapps available, so when that comes I suspect a price increase.

If he does not sell the Ethereum to the whales at low prices, these whales will not pump the price. Whales are not charity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
March 07, 2016, 01:28:28 PM
I had over 1000 eth from the original IPO but unfortunately sold them a long time back.Havent looked at the price for a long time since and now see that 1000 eth would be worth 30 btc today.LOL that figures

Wow man that kinda sucks, really why would you sell so quickly is my question.
I wish I saw ethereum back when it was still in the Ico.

I discovered it when it was 3 dollar and bought a few then at like 11.50 i bought 4.4 more!
Just because I think the price, for such a revolutionary technology is still low.

And I would hate myself if I missed that boat again, at the moment it is still really early for ethereum as well.
There aren't even good dapps available, so when that comes I suspect a price increase.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 06, 2016, 09:13:01 AM
The rising is too fast and there will likely be a dump... but probably will hold a good measure of its value. It's simply to much money going in to dissapear out of the blue.

Regret selling my little 0.3 eth earned from faucets at about half of this price...

Yes. i am also regret as I sold most of my Ethereum at 0.003bitcoin. That is alsomot 10% of present price. I will keep the rest.
Activity: 119
March 05, 2016, 05:06:23 PM
The rising is too fast and there will likely be a dump... but probably will hold a good measure of its value. It's simply to much money going in to dissapear out of the blue.

Regret selling my little 0.3 eth earned from faucets at about half of this price...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
March 05, 2016, 04:09:49 PM
The price rose just now. I thought it would be around 0.02 to consolidate for a few weeks. But it is 0.025 now.

The price is 0.031 now. It is rising too fast. It seems there is no consolidation is required for the Ethereum coin.

I am long-term bullish on Eth, but agree the rise is too fast. We are going to see another 50% drop here sooner or later, just keep that in mind. Meaning if you already sold to take profit, or are considering to sell, don't be tempted to buy back in right away. Also for those just joining, it would be best to wait until after the correction.

Looking at the last big correction (Jan 11-17) we saw a 50% drop in the days following the dump, so I would expect the same to hold true this time. This would mean with Eth currently trading at 30-32 range we are potentially looking at a drop down into 0.015 - 16 or so. A good re-entry point would probably be anything under 0.020 as I believe it will reclaim 0.030's again a week or so after bottoming. Of course this outlook will need to adjust depending on high high the current trend rises before topping out, but it is what I am basically planning my strategy around.
Activity: 308
March 05, 2016, 03:52:29 PM
The price rose just now. I thought it would be around 0.02 to consolidate for a few weeks. But it is 0.025 now.

The price is 0.031 now. It is rising too fast. It seems there is no consolidation is required for the Ethereum coin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 04, 2016, 06:39:42 PM
Activity: 168
March 03, 2016, 11:08:45 PM
That was unexpected. I think LTC its done after this
Activity: 326
March 03, 2016, 08:27:31 PM
Here we go guys!
Activity: 308
March 03, 2016, 12:39:38 PM
Ethereum is just as much of a pump & dump scam as Bitcoin is.
If you think there isn't any reason for Ethereum to be this 'high' (we haven't seen anything yet) please give me one good reason why 1 Bitcoin is worth 425 dollar atm.

Bitcoin is worth $425 because other people want to pay $425 to buy it. It is very useful in certain transactions.
March 03, 2016, 10:59:09 AM
If you think there isn't any reason for Ethereum to be this 'high' (we haven't seen anything yet) please give me one good reason why 1 Bitcoin is worth 425 dollar atm.

Because it is a way better financial system then the current we have in fiat.
And you can send big amount's of money to anyone in the world quickly.

Also there are only 21 million Bitcoins so that is not a lot.
Because if more and more people are going in Bitcoin the price will go up.
And I really the price should be so high, A virtual currency is the future.

The world only has to determine which one.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
March 03, 2016, 10:31:10 AM
March 03, 2016, 10:21:26 AM
The pump is going on. But is it a scam? I don't think so.
The coin is good and you can see people like how it is developing now.

Why You all say they are really pumping this coin??
Can you give me any proof of this?
Because I think this actually has real potential.
I checked some video's about Ethereum the other day and I understand it better now.
And I don't think it is a simple pump and dump, ethereum is here to stay!
And I think it will surprise people with there scepticism!
Activity: 350
March 03, 2016, 10:00:48 AM
The pump is going on. But is it a scam? I don't think so.
The coin is good and you can see people like how it is developing now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 03, 2016, 09:37:46 AM
Stream it on twitch,stoat ! Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 03, 2016, 08:39:57 AM
"A bit high"

Thats what everyone was saying a month ago, 2 months ago, but it kept going up.

"A bit high" is relative.  In another month this current price could seem ridiculously low

Satoshi Nakamoto (real name Nick Szabo) tweeted about ETH today:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/705104459718758400

Yeah sure, with Jeanne d'Arc too.

And the question is just that ETH is not a currency. But 99% of people buying ETH in mass don't understand it.

Explain how I can't use ETH as a currency, I'm waiting.....

Never said that. Re read me please.

I said ETH was not a currency. Not that it can't be used this way.
If tomorrow everyone agrees on the fact that coca botle caps worth 5$, they can use the caps as a curency. It doesn't mean it was the initial goal.

I will shortly begin to accept ETH in the business that I run.  So I will be living proof.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
March 03, 2016, 08:15:29 AM
"A bit high"

Thats what everyone was saying a month ago, 2 months ago, but it kept going up.

"A bit high" is relative.  In another month this current price could seem ridiculously low

Satoshi Nakamoto (real name Nick Szabo) tweeted about ETH today:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/705104459718758400

Yeah sure, with Jeanne d'Arc too.

And the question is just that ETH is not a currency. But 99% of people buying ETH in mass don't understand it.

Explain how I can't use ETH as a currency, I'm waiting.....

Never said that. Re read me please.

I said ETH was not a currency. Not that it can't be used this way.
If tomorrow everyone agrees on the fact that coca botle caps worth 5$, they can use the caps as a curency. It doesn't mean it was the initial goal.
Pages:
Jump to: