Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 5. (Read 32131 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 05:26:55 AM
People will get burned so fucking hard from this. Now would be a good time to take profits from this altcoin pump! The chart is screaming for you to take profits guys!

I wrote this close to ATH. I hope people listened!  Undecided  Cry

I sold some when the price was around $0.03. I think the recent correction is healthy for Ethereum. I will buy some after the consolidation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 10, 2016, 01:03:07 PM
People will get burned so fucking hard from this. Now would be a good time to take profits from this altcoin pump! The chart is screaming for you to take profits guys!

And I told them they were being fooled by the deadcat bounce:

Myself, I think that Etherium has some ways to go

The illusion of the dip which is actually a crash enveloping as you described, even has you fooled.

[...]

And I even bought some more at 0.02900001, So I don't really care for the short term gains.

Im atleast going to hold Ethereum 1-2 years, minimum!

If you hold that 1 year, you will be one of the fools who loses all the money he invested in ETH. ETH is technologically flawed and won't be fixable, because the design team is pursuing utter nonsense.

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
April 10, 2016, 12:07:56 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 07, 2016, 08:02:50 PM
A lot of projects are starting to see an increased coverage in the news which is drawing people into looking at Ethereum more deeply. This is a self-perpetuating cycle as the more the price moves, the more people become interested, the more articles are written and the more the price moves. Classically this has characteristics of a bubble but the underlying characteristics of Ethereum could be potentially huge. It comes down to valuation and whether the value is being overhyped or not.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
April 07, 2016, 07:47:14 AM
Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

Someone who I trust told me Bob and a group of pump group leaders pumped eth. Prom may have been one of them.

Who are those people? Are they known big whales?

I think they are just made up. A big whale will not let you know their identity. They want to earn big money.

Whales always buy for profit. The question is how long will they hold and how much they believe in what they bought.

For the Ethereum whales, they would have close dialogue with the Ethereum development team. So they have some confidence.

But I am not sure if they have some inside information as the announcement of the new product is known to us all.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
April 02, 2016, 04:40:20 AM
Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

Someone who I trust told me Bob and a group of pump group leaders pumped eth. Prom may have been one of them.

I think they are just made up. A big whale will not let you know their identity. They want to earn big money.

Whales always buy for profit. The question is how long will they hold and how much they believe in what they bought.

For the Ethereum whales, they would have close dialogue with the Ethereum development team. So they have some confidence.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
April 02, 2016, 02:19:46 AM

Activity: 672
April 02, 2016, 02:06:12 AM

Activity: 464
March 27, 2016, 05:05:22 AM

Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
March 26, 2016, 01:56:43 AM

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 01:54:39 AM
you could be a genius... but many have tried and failed to be the coin that wasn't a ponzi..... I think your holding faith will be tested.... as will my skepticism.

My guess is that ETH isn't even close to a scalable global crypto.... it will ponzi bubble and then maintain some price somewhere near its utility as a non-currency....

vitalik and vlad have both admitted they don't actually know how to scale it.  it's still a "research project".  scaling it (according to the technobabble they've been spewing about how they think they'll do it) would violate the cap theorem.  you know why they're leaving the scaling to the last part of the coding process? cuz they can't do it.  oh ya and it has zero use cases and most dapps are abandoned.

Yeah... but you don't need anything real to be worth a billion dollars apparently.

It will be real in a few months.

even if its real does not make it worth anything Smiley

The price is still over $10. If it is $1, I think there is a dump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 25, 2016, 07:49:11 PM
you could be a genius... but many have tried and failed to be the coin that wasn't a ponzi..... I think your holding faith will be tested.... as will my skepticism.

My guess is that ETH isn't even close to a scalable global crypto.... it will ponzi bubble and then maintain some price somewhere near its utility as a non-currency....

vitalik and vlad have both admitted they don't actually know how to scale it.  it's still a "research project".  scaling it (according to the technobabble they've been spewing about how they think they'll do it) would violate the cap theorem.  you know why they're leaving the scaling to the last part of the coding process? cuz they can't do it.  oh ya and it has zero use cases and most dapps are abandoned.

Yeah... but you don't need anything real to be worth a billion dollars apparently.

even if its real does not make it worth anything Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 25, 2016, 08:22:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
March 25, 2016, 02:11:40 AM

Activity: 615
March 25, 2016, 01:38:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
March 25, 2016, 01:06:14 AM

I'm all in and holding since $3.  Won't sell a fraction until at least $40.  Good luck to you fools.

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
March 14, 2016, 03:26:19 AM

Ethereum is likely going to be the poster child for why the SEC will claim it has to 'begin to regulate crypto'.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
March 13, 2016, 09:46:32 PM
Well, that was fun. I assume there are some rich and twitchy fingers interested in going straight to USD on Bitfinex. It's going to be a fun ride whatever happens.
Activity: 680
March 13, 2016, 09:35:36 PM
Hmm well it didn't really go down much yet. I guess a single bagholder got shaken out. I will wait for the big one and the panic.
Activity: 326
March 13, 2016, 08:53:19 PM
I told ya to take profits! I hope you listened..
Pages:
Jump to: