Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 9. (Read 32131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 02, 2016, 01:19:36 PM
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc im new here and into mining,but even i dont/cant take you serious.You're just a sucky LTC holder.LTC silver to bitcoin gold,rofl,this marketing could only work for beliebers.

Id have to agree with bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc on this one. the prices are being pushed artificially high and it may be possible that you could buy in now and still make profit but a lot of people will be wanting to cash out very soon since the price has gone so high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 02, 2016, 01:15:04 PM
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc im new here and into mining,but even i dont/cant take you serious.You're just a sucky LTC holder.LTC silver to bitcoin gold,rofl,this marketing could only work for beliebers.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
March 02, 2016, 01:11:20 PM
Pump and dump scam atificially rising price to get more noobs to buy at high artificial price.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2016, 11:51:46 AM
Would Ethereum reach 20$ ??

I don't think so but it can easily reach $10 now. Someone is pumping the price upwards and ETH will easily go above 0.02 and beyond.
The volume for ETH is huge.
Activity: 687
Merit: 269
March 02, 2016, 11:46:28 AM
Would Ethereum reach 20$ ??
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 01, 2016, 08:03:31 PM
It might help but the Azure hype can be misleading, as Azure is almost as old as Bitcoin and is limited to a small market of users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
March 01, 2016, 07:56:34 PM
Yes, I also think the Homestead release news has been "priced in" to some extent. I still think we may see some slight upwards movement and stabilization though as a result. This news shows milestones are being met and development continues, so that helps to dispense with some of the FUD and instills a bit more confidence into the investors minds.

Yes and also most important news actually was this: http://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-ethereum-startup-blockchain/

Look at the time posted 14:30 and look at the exchange graph it goes ham a hour after.

This means any good news about ethereum will bring more people in.

Especially if it has a big name to it like Microsoft in the Title.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
March 01, 2016, 01:16:59 PM
Yes, I also think the Homestead release news has been "priced in" to some extent. I still think we may see some slight upwards movement and stabilization though as a result. This news shows milestones are being met and development continues, so that helps to dispense with some of the FUD and instills a bit more confidence into the investors minds.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 01, 2016, 01:15:15 PM
ETH is now over $7
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 12:36:00 PM
What do you think the homestead release will do to the price now?

The release itself is assuredly "priced" in already. It was widely expected and has been telegraphed since forever so no surprises. Seems like that is a good thing overall for stability.

Its possible there could be some related good news type events that were waiting for the Homestead release such as being added to some of the bigger exchanges or announcements of new DApps that could impact the price.
March 01, 2016, 08:00:53 AM
There are many small mini pump and dumps recently. The price rise or drops 8%. The price does not change too much.

Yes that is what I am thinking as well, its like stable around 6 dollar.
But to unstable to just hold on this price..

I Saw Vitalik also posted some new blog message:

https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/02/29/homestead-release/

What do you think the homestead release will do to the price now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 01, 2016, 04:38:30 AM
There are many small mini pump and dumps recently. The price rise or drops 8%. The price does not change too much.
legendary
Activity: 1078
February 29, 2016, 10:09:14 PM
I am new to Ethereum, in fact to altcoins. Etherium seems to be most promising for an outsider. I wish to buy some but i wonder if i am too late for that. What is the best price range to enter and how much raise can i expect?

P.S; I am looking for a shor time profit.

Seems mini pumps happen almost daily anymore. Just look at the chart for the past few weeks and pick out the pattern, it looks basically like a roller coaster. Just buy in a trough (valley) and sell at a peak (hill). Don't try to pick the perfect bottoms or tops and don't be greedy, once your position has made a tidy little profit, cash out and wait for the next ride.

Thank you for your feedback. It is interesting to see pumps daily. Don`t you think it can be unhealthy for the future of Ethereum? What are the price expectetions of Ethereum for the future?

I don't think it is necessarily unhealthy as all cryptocurrencies are mostly speculative investments at this point in time. Not much different than the stock market really, expect a bit of turbulence every now and then and with trading in crypto's you can multiply that by 10.

Lot of people on here beating drums and/or screaming, either for or against, but watching the charts and picking good entry and exit points, I have probably tripled my initial investment in ETH already. So I don't know what its future is, but for right now it is a means to make money.

As far as if it survives long-term or not, that has more to do with the developers and if they can deliver what they have laid out. I do not think the pumps/dumps will have an impact long-term, with the exception that the overall rise in price the past few months has secured Ethereum's development for the next 5 years, so I think that is a plus.
February 29, 2016, 08:14:53 PM
If that's the case i will dump my ehtereum first before they start dumping.. So that i can make a profit even  a little pump of ehtereum price ..
But i think i don;t believe that they can dump it easily..

Yeh good choice, I did the same I was thinking that the price will go down any moment again.

This battle at 1 price spot can't really hold for long, but just keep a 1/few ethereum just in case.

And if it is really a scam why are they working with microsoft and explaining stuff to the european parliament?
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 29, 2016, 03:06:38 PM
Incoherent ramblings
legendary
Activity: 1540
FUD Philanthropist™
February 29, 2016, 12:46:58 PM
Spoetnik

Marketing campaign?  

There's about 4 or 5 posters on here that support Ethereum.  And a whole load of threads made by haters.  Is this what a "marketing campaign" looks like to you?

LIAR.

Vitalik .

EDIT:

What was up with the MILLIONS of dollars of coins moving BEFORE launch ?
NOBODY heard of ETH back then yet there was blocks of coins moving in the millions of dollars range.
This was highlighted on PAGE ONE of my ETH scam topic started 2 years ago.
Anyone care ?
Fuck no !

WHY ?

Because your stupid & Greedy

NOTHING ever changes here.. EVER !

Drown assholes.. i do not feel sorry for people who turn a blind eye to scammy behavior so they can profit off a Pyramid scheme.
You make your bed then sleep in it..
The only people who will hold your hand are the ones who have their other hand in YOUR POCKET !

Who you gonna listen to someone who has exposed TONS of these same asshole scammers here
or brand new noob accounts advertising this flavor of the month Pump & Dump coin ?

Want some cred you little noob shits ?
How many scams have you exposed ?
My resume speaks for it's self so sit down and shut the fuck up.
And get a job.. McDonalds is hiring idiots.

OR ?
take your shitty ass Mommy's money and buy BlockNET or Carbon Coin at Cryptsy ROLFLLFLF

Lemme know how that greedy stupidity works out for ya little girls..
And maybe change your name and make another coin about it scammy losers Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 29, 2016, 10:47:37 AM
If that's the case i will dump my ehtereum first before they start dumping.. So that i can make a profit even  a little pump of ehtereum price ..
But i think i don;t believe that they can dump it easily..
Activity: 159
February 29, 2016, 06:17:16 AM
This recent dump was a clear coordinated dump. A lot of optimization about the ETH and the upcoming conference. A lot of new money flowing into ETH. It was the classic buy on the rumor and sell on the news...I just didn't sell at the top, but way up from the pre-sale.

I do not think there is any dump. The price is still over 0.01 bitcoin. It is much higher than 1 month ago.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 26, 2016, 06:00:39 PM
This recent dump was a clear coordinated dump. A lot of optimization about the ETH and the upcoming conference. A lot of new money flowing into ETH. It was the classic buy on the rumor and sell on the news...I just didn't sell at the top, but way up from the pre-sale.
Activity: 140
February 26, 2016, 03:38:33 PM
exactly..

Which doesn't mean it doesn't have value. Oil is not a currency, but it still holds value.

The blockchain technology holds a lot of potential. How exactly it is realized is up for debate and can only be proven out by the development of those platforms. I do believe that in 5 years, the Ethereum network will be quite valuable in providing smart contract services.

Pages:
Jump to: