Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam - page 10. (Read 32131 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 26, 2016, 08:54:53 AM
Spoetnik

Marketing campaign? 

There's about 4 or 5 posters on here that support Ethereum.  And a whole load of threads made by haters.  Is this what a "marketing campaign" looks like to you?

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
February 26, 2016, 06:19:48 AM
I thought after the Ethereum price reached $7, it will crash to $4. Now it is still over $5.5. People are so confident.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 26, 2016, 05:33:43 AM
WOW a whole lot of noob accounts running their mouth and the rest older users idiots

This thread is hilarious. The LTC bag hodlers in particular, lol.

Ethereum is currently in alpha phase. Soon to be in Beta phase (Homestead). Its not meant to be used by anyone but developers at this point. It doesn't have "currency" friendly tools because it is not meant to be used as a currency! The notion that it will compete with bitcoin is just ridiculous.

If you are not a dev, you should just stay out of the game and check back in when the Metropolis release is done - probably summer 2016. This release will have pretty UIs with an app store and features that will appeal to end users. This release will make it obvious how this is a decentralized application platform that will be very disruptive and valuable.

Or the devs will fail and it won't deliver any of that and the price will crash for good. IMO, if you want to bet on the devs being able to deliver, buy a little Eth and walk away and come back this summer.

In the meantime, the traders, whales and fomos will have their fun doing their thing. Pumping and Dumping, and making Polo lots of money. None of that really matters because if the devs deliver, the network will be valuable, and if they don't, it will be worthless.

exactly..

APP'z

So why is this scam launched IPO scammy shit ""coin"" posted here in the first place if it's NOT a "Currency" ?

By the way..

- IPO.
- SCAM LAUNCH.
- Pump & DUMP.

You REALLY need more ?

And who here thinks any of these stupid shit coins will matter in five years ?
I will bet the guys crying about investing in BTC instead of ETH will be kicking themselves in the ass
when they see BTC matters and ETH does not in five years.

What we have hear is s deceitful marketing campaign by an organized group.
Don't be low hanging fruit people.. do your research before investing (rather than listening to advertisers here)
and start with the coins launch !
Hint: follow the fucking money.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
February 25, 2016, 07:35:59 PM
I am new to Ethereum, in fact to altcoins. Etherium seems to be most promising for an outsider. I wish to buy some but i wonder if i am too late for that. What is the best price range to enter and how much raise can i expect?

P.S; I am looking for a shor time profit.

Seems mini pumps happen almost daily anymore. Just look at the chart for the past few weeks and pick out the pattern, it looks basically like a roller coaster. Just buy in a trough (valley) and sell at a peak (hill). Don't try to pick the perfect bottoms or tops and don't be greedy, once your position has made a tidy little profit, cash out and wait for the next ride.

Thank you for your feedback. It is interesting to see pumps daily. Don`t you think it can be unhealthy for the future of Ethereum? What are the price expectetions of Ethereum for the future?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
February 25, 2016, 07:29:36 PM
I am new to Ethereum, in fact to altcoins. Etherium seems to be most promising for an outsider. I wish to buy some but i wonder if i am too late for that. What is the best price range to enter and how much raise can i expect?

Seems mini pumps happen almost daily anymore. Just look at the chart for the past few weeks and pick out the pattern, it looks basically like a roller coaster. Just buy in a trough (valley) and sell at a peak (hill). Don't try to pick the perfect bottoms or tops and don't be greedy, once your position has made a tidy little profit, cash out and wait for the next ride.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
February 25, 2016, 07:26:15 PM

Activity: 296
Merit: 251
February 25, 2016, 06:53:43 PM
I made a picture form last 24 hours to put in perspective.

https://i.imgur.com/ZXUUiAo.png

Why would someone pump and then dump at the same price?  You are retarded

I guess you do not understand how the pump and dump works Roll Eyes. Pump it to get higher volume than dump it when the buy orders build up.

What a load of horse shit.

I agree with you that it is unethical and a bad move for the coin, but I do not think I would use the same reference about the fecal matter of a horse.
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 25, 2016, 06:03:47 PM

I guess you do not understand how the pump and dump works Roll Eyes. Pump it to get higher volume than dump it when the buy orders build up.

What a load of horse shit.

February 25, 2016, 05:10:51 PM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 25, 2016, 03:28:08 PM
Hell yeah! I doubled my money in four days haha of course there's gonna be pump&dumps like these in the beginning, but it doesn't matter - the Ethereum network is the future, so even if you buy now, in a couple of years the price will be over $50 or even over $100 so you'll get major returns nonetheless. But, personally, I'd say you missed this pump, wait until it's dumped again and buy in, then HOOOOOLD  Grin

Well done - but how much did you invest?  A doubling is great but if it is only from $.06 to $.12 then it is not as cool as if you had put you house on it!

I invested 1,300 euro and doubled it Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 02:40:15 PM
This thread is hilarious. The LTC bag hodlers in particular, lol.

Ethereum is currently in alpha phase. Soon to be in Beta phase (Homestead). Its not meant to be used by anyone but developers at this point. It doesn't have "currency" friendly tools because it is not meant to be used as a currency! The notion that it will compete with bitcoin is just ridiculous.

If you are not a dev, you should just stay out of the game and check back in when the Metropolis release is done - probably summer 2016. This release will have pretty UIs with an app store and features that will appeal to end users. This release will make it obvious how this is a decentralized application platform that will be very disruptive and valuable.

Or the devs will fail and it won't deliver any of that and the price will crash for good. IMO, if you want to bet on the devs being able to deliver, buy a little Eth and walk away and come back this summer.

In the meantime, the traders, whales and fomos will have their fun doing their thing. Pumping and Dumping, and making Polo lots of money. None of that really matters because if the devs deliver, the network will be valuable, and if they don't, it will be worthless.
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 25, 2016, 02:21:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
February 25, 2016, 02:04:48 PM
The dump already happened on 2/18. The price is down but not on heavy volume, may be a dead cat bounce, or normal volatility. I think it is important to hold .012 level.

February 25, 2016, 12:22:48 PM

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
February 25, 2016, 12:14:44 PM
Eth is a scam! get out before it crashes!!

It might crash. But the price could go up to  $15 before it crashes. If there is good development, the price will rise.

I'd say 50.  Or 50.  Or 50/50 .

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
February 25, 2016, 11:38:46 AM
Go back and search this forum to see how many times bitcoin has been called a pump and dump scam. Only time will tell if Ethereum has legs. A good sign would be if ETH/BTC price takes out the 2/12 high.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 10:09:44 AM
Hell yeah! I doubled my money in four days haha of course there's gonna be pump&dumps like these in the beginning, but it doesn't matter - the Ethereum network is the future, so even if you buy now, in a couple of years the price will be over $50 or even over $100 so you'll get major returns nonetheless. But, personally, I'd say you missed this pump, wait until it's dumped again and buy in, then HOOOOOLD  Grin

Doubling money is easy when you consider the successfull one. But did you already lost all your money by betting on the wrong alt? :p

Cause I did once  Sad

The key is to choose the winner of the crypto currency. It is very difficult. Most people lose in the altcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 25, 2016, 09:06:16 AM

Doubling money is easy when you consider the successfull one. But did you already lost all your money by betting on the wrong alt? :p

Cause I did once  Sad
Activity: 308
February 25, 2016, 08:56:25 AM

It might crash. But the price could go up to  $15 before it crashes. If there is good development, the price will rise.
Activity: 338
February 25, 2016, 05:10:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: