Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum set for January spike - page 12. (Read 4321 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 30, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

I support the ethereum. With the ethereum, the altcoins came out. Ethereum has long been falling. I think it will rise again in 2018. If Ethereum disappears, it ends in altcoins. He's been getting a little bit lately. I hope this will continue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 30, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
Most of my holding depends on ethereum and that's why I'm a hardfan of ETH ,actually I have not single ETH in holding because of price but all my coins depends on it ,the future looks brighter for ethereum blockchain ,all the best to ETH investors
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
December 30, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
I have only few eth crypto holdings but will be happy if this will ve true. As it could turn this a good opprotunity to sell the eth crypto and earn. And there will be a chance also that I will going to buy some ETH if I can recieve some incentives or commission from the property to the success deal of the seller and tye buyer.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 30, 2018, 05:52:31 AM
I think nobody knows on when ethereum spike. Many people believe that it will spike in the beginning of year 2019 but it is not really sure and there is no direct basis about the spike. Maybe ethereum will really rise soon but we cannot really predict the exact date on it due to the unstable volume of investors on the ethereum feild.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 05:47:52 AM
I am a supporter of Ethereum, because I am from most of the Ethereum altcoins, my profits are directly related to the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 05:45:34 AM
Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
Pages:
Jump to: