Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum set for January spike - page 11. (Read 4321 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
well that's a good news for us hopefully that news is true so that ethereum will pumping in the month of January so we can make profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 09:45:40 AM
Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

Nice. Thanks for your share. Im ready for a new bull trend now. I hope we will cover losses from this trend. It seems that Ethereum is a best choice until the end of January.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
Even despite the fact that there was a strong feed in the last time, we see that the ETH can restore its price. Perhaps in January we will be able to see it for $ 300. We are waiting for updates and news.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
I always believe to the capability of ethereum. Its blockchain is really superb and a lot of great platforms were built under it. The highly anticipated hard fork, Constantinople, is expected to improve the blockchain. And, this might lead to increase the price of ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 30, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
There really is a big chance that ethereum might spike on the month of january because of the hardfork. This will not be similar to BCH for sure since ethereum is always be the second option for many after bitcoin and also one of the fastest gainer in times of bull run. If we compare btc vs eth, ethereum gains higher than bitcoin so this hardfork is an apple on the eye of millions of investors.
Activity: 405
December 30, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
There's a different between a spike and a recovery. Yes, Ethereum might "spike" and even double its current price, but I don't think it will be enough to say that it will recover. Remember we are still in the bearish trend, and we all know that after a fork, usually the price spike, but I doubt it will be sustainable in the long run unless the spike coincidence with a bull run.

We do not know about it yet until we are seeing it directly, based on the news. We could tell that ETH is going to make an upgrade in their system, it is not any common upgrade but instead, it can be considered as a big one. They are going to boost their blockchain, and imagine it that they can do 10.000 transactions per second or more than that after the hardfork?
do not you think, it can help ETH to recover its price again? and at the same time, it might trigger our whole market capitulation.

speaking about 'other hardfrok', this one is different mate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 30, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
I think that etherum January spike is a little bit exaggerated
Because whenever a fork happens
There is tendency for 2 things to occur
It’s either a pump in price or a dump in price

Let’s not be in too much eagerness
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 09:31:14 AM
Ah optimistic view from OP .. well we will find out in couple of days soon
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
i hope it will be good news for ethereum, because many ico use platform ETH.
and also many trader use ETH platform for trading, because can make fast profit.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 09:23:36 AM
I hope that happens and I always support Ethereum, and for the next January Ethereum will hold a hard drive and hopefully Ethereum returns to its path as before and the price becomes the second coin after Bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 08:43:52 AM
Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
The only reason why they think the price of ethereum will gonna spike next because of its new upgrade which maybe have positive or negative result. All of us are waiting for the comeback of ethereum and  somewhere in 2019 the price of ethereum will back at the price of $1000.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 30, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
I am a supporter of Ethereum, because I am from most of the Ethereum altcoins, my profits are directly related to the price of Ethereum.
Indeed, Ethereum is a very high-quality product, and this update will make it even better, I’ve been waiting for this update release for a long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
I visited the etherscan and saw the announcement about the constantinople hard fork, they estimated that the hard fork would occur on 15 or 16 January. We all hope that this update can trigger a revival for ethereum and erc20.
Activity: 518
December 30, 2018, 07:02:34 AM
The Ethereum team has been preparing for updates on its network for a very long time. If you look at the roadmap, you will see that a lot has not been done so far. But even despite such a slow process of improvement, Ethereum is ahead of its competitors.
I hope they will release an update in mid-January, this is a very necessary update that will help the Ethereum network to increase its presence in the world!
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 30, 2018, 06:51:57 AM
I definitely hope that ethereum meets all of our expectations because to be honest, we ethereum die hard supporters have been waiting a long time for the price change, the positive impact in the last few days has been great
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
I am a supporter of Ethereum, because I am from most of the Ethereum altcoins, my profits are directly related to the price of Ethereum.

That's true because the currency you choose is Ethereum. That you keep believing me that it will certainly happen, because the 2.0 ETH update is happening, will soon come and change their face value to a better price in the near future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 06:18:28 AM
That news about the Constantinople hard fork is definitely can be considered as a catalyst which will help ETHEREUM gain some attraction and we may see some abnormal spikes as the date approaches closer. But be sure to take profits this time because if overall market sentiment does not improve then that would be run of ethereum may be short-lived.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 30, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
There's a difference between a spike and a recovery. Yes, Ethereum might "spike" and even double its current price, but I don't think it will be enough to say that it will recover. Remember we are still in the bearish trend, and we all know that after a fork, usually the price spike, but I doubt it will be sustainable in the long run unless the spike coincidence with a bull run.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 30, 2018, 06:09:11 AM
I know this is going to happen since ETH is a gian coin. Its good for us to buy now before the price to rise again. January 2019 will become a big month of cryptomarket as this is the start of a new trend. Not just ETH but I think bitcoin is on the road way up also so you have a lot of options to invest for, don’t miss this opportunity.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
Don't fall for any predictions. They all have the same knowledge like you do so believe in yourself and trust your instincts. Atleast then you won't have anyone to blame for the mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: