Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 12. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Yeah, it is good period to buy ethereum after the last dip which was below $400 we haven't seen the price again in case it happens again, i will buy maybe 5 ethereum.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
now he is trading near the$ 490 mark for 1 coin. this price is good enough to buy coins in the long run. the average predictions of prices 1 live mind it 2018 is 780$ per unit. therefore, it would be nice to buy at a price that is now.
Activity: 308
Some guys, including me are believing, that to buy etehereum is always a good idea, because soon it will be highly demanded
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
It was close on dropping below 500 but never broke support :/
Activity: 490
use the opportunity to buy air at a discount. The recession on the cryptory can not last forever, we are getting closer at the time of the turn. So the top coins will grow
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
$400 per eth is a good entry price. Try to do your purchase all in one go, stagger it so if it becomes lower, you also lower your average.
Set the price you want to enter, do it in small chunks.
Same goes for exit strategy.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Yes, I think that the etherium will drop to the level of $ 400. At this point, you can buy a coin, because the etherium actually has good prospects. During the green market, the ETH rises by 5-7% per day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
When the Ethereum price is under $400, I think that is the time to buy. We know that the price of ETH is recently at the rate more than $500. Hopefully, it will not be under it again. However, if the price drops again until $400, that time is very promising to buy the ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes, for sure this year, and more than once everything will fall, I hope that at least by the end of the year will rise!
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
If it drops below $ 400 you should buy, buy as much as possible, buy on the price that is too good, too beautiful

You must pray to drop the price of bitcoin so that ETH price will go that far. The current condition of market is unstable and we can't determine if this will gonna be the start of bullish trend.
Activity: 52
If it drops below $ 400 you should buy, buy as much as possible, buy on the price that is too good, too beautiful
Activity: 8
yeah , I think it good  Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

I bought all my Etherium from its last dip which is 300$ ea and that's a steal, but it is also good to buy at 300-400$ if you plan for long-term investments. Do not miss the opportunity to invest if you see Etherium is going to fall at that price, because it will give you a huge profit margin in the future.
Activity: 350
It now costs  about $ 600, but you can buy it if you buy for long-term investments. By the end of 2018, traders are predicting good growth for him.
Activity: 1

very good price to think about buying Ethereum, because it begins its rapid growth and every day more and more expensive, you can earn money in a short time
Activity: 112
I belive that ethereum will rise again. And we will see significant rise. I already hodl my ethereums and I dont think to buy more. Actually I could sell them when its price hit over $1000 but I have to hodl now. There is no fdifference for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It will not drop so low nearest time.  Probably you can wait it at 500
Activity: 74
How can Ethereum fall to a price below $400, if the price of Ethereum is below $400, then many altcoins will die and the whole market will enter the winter
Activity: 156
$ 400 for Etherium is a super price! A month ago, it was worth so much... Now $ 600, but this is not much for Etherium... He will have a strong growth in the future!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

I don't think you can wait for Ethereum to drop to that price. Yes, it can go up to $ 500, but to fall to$ 300 I do not even know what should happen.

if ethereum goes back to the price of $300 I think it's an unexpected decline, but I will still buy some ethereum if the price drops to $300,and will hold it for some time to wait for the price to go up again.
Pages:
Jump to: