Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 13. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
500$ is good to buy at the current time bro . I just bought 5 ETH more . Personally , I think that ETH will reach 2k$ by the end of 2018
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
A short period of decline is a good price, but if it stays for a long time, it is a bad phenomenon. I don't want to see this.
Activity: 152
400$ is a great figure thou,but i bought mine at $700 but $400 is a good figure if you are in haste to sell but if not i will advice you hold a little bit. ETH is the next bitcoin just watch out for it prices
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I believe that Ethereum under $400 is out of the question now. The market will slowly move forward and we will forget about the possibility that Ethereum can be that low.
Activity: 50
Yeah, it's a good time to buy it.
it is obvious that the perfect price.
surely 2018 will be the most powerful year for ETH
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I  think ETH will recover it early price in near future
ETH is a great coin with lots of room to grow ..
It's a hundred percent sure that your money will tripled by the end of this year.
Activity: 133
I was waiting for ETH to dip below $500 but it never did. Now I regret not going in  Cry
ethereum is the coin of the future, buying at the price of $ 400 is the best solution this year akhit I hope ethereum will rise to the top.
Activity: 448
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

I don't think you can wait for Ethereum to drop to that price. Yes, it can go up to $ 500, but to fall to$ 300 I do not even know what should happen.
Activity: 82
I am buy this coin ETH from a price of $600. If the price drop to under $400 I will buy more of ETH. Whatever the dip will more bloody, I will buy and buy more. I believe with this and ETH will give me a lot of profits someday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
That`s a great price to buy now. We all waiting for market to get up and shine, so many guys are selling their unnescessary stuff now and buying ETH
Activity: 4
Yes, 400$ is good prices to buy of ETH
brand new
Activity: 0
Of course its a good buy, today price are almost there. Prepare for it, you able to get the low price of eth. If you missed the chances then no one will know when it will happen again.
Activity: 14
If the price of ethereum to $ 400 then I suggest to buy Ethereum and hold until the price increases again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If you can invest with its current price then go for it but if you can still wait for it to lower down its price then wait for it a little bit longer. But what I can say is right now is the best time to invest with it.
Activity: 9
From the point of view, it's time to buy ETH since the price is not high enough. Although it drops sharply, we believe that the price will recover soon. What we should do is to buy as many as possible and hold them as the long term investment and one day you will get a big surprise.
Activity: 308
I believe along with some crypto experts and analitycs that Ethereum will rise soon later this year, so I will buy some, you make your decision of course.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Do you still believe that Ethereum will go under four hundred dollars, even a few weeks later? Or do you see a change in the market climate at this point? I see things getting ready for another take off  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
yes of course at price of 400$ is a good buy. but as ofnnow i think to drop at 400$ is imposibble the current is at 567$ today and day by day is still goes rise and rise so still its still a good buy with the cureent price and to think its still not reach its full potential value.
Activity: 602
To say now that it was earlier is not serious, but I think that if the situation once again lowers the price of ETH to 400 $, then I am sure that it will be necessary to once again buy everything that is.
Activity: 118
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

Now many people wait Eth $ 400 just for the greedy buy.
Pages:
Jump to: