Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 16. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

In my opinion, if this price is going to be a very good price to buy ETH, because after a certain time it will go up and you will have a good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ethereum has reach $1,300 all time high last year. Do not doubt anymore on its potential when the price is under $400, of course it is a good buy with great profit after the year 2018 ends again. Grab the opportunity to buy Ethereum while still in bargain and I promise that you'll not regret it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Ethereum is the second most populat cryptocurrency in the market are its all time high are hit $1500 so if the price bounce back to $400 then go and buy as much as you can because the tendency to earn a good return is so high, waiting for that time to comes because the market are in red blooded situation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
hi, $400 ETH is a really good buy, i would not hesitate long before to buy ETH at this price, you will double and triple your profits
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
The time machine is back, this time you should grasp it, do not let it go and regret it. There are many fraudulent projects, if you are new to the market, I think this is the best way
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
It entrances me that individuals are as yet offering. Be that as it may, meanwhile, there are many individuals as yet sitting on enormous additions that presumable need to money out while despite everything they have picks up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Do you think the ethereum can fall below $ 400 again, or will it stay at these levels?
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
$400 for 1ETH is a real bargain. If I had a chance now to buy it that low, I would do so
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Up to $ 800 this is an excellent price for the Ethereum. Now is just a good time to buy it, I think below the price does not fall.
copper member
Activity: 154
I think the price is still down
Activity: 143
for now since the price has drop this could be a good chance to buy, don't wait for further low price because we don't know what will happen to the market.
Activity: 490
Ethereum actually went under $400 in March and the recovery as a result of  that dump was almost instant! Ethereum has create huge utility that should increase the market value of it's currency! However, bear has not help in this regard! By now ether should be selling way above $1000!
Activity: 473
Ethereum under $400 is a good buy as the price is at the bottom and I don't think the price will fall below this. It is better to buy now at this rate and hold it so that when the market price increase, you will have a huge profit because price will be higher than this.
Activity: 518
Anything Below the above mentioned price is a big bargain for ethereum. If you are hodler.. long term hodler more than 6 months I think this price is a great opportunity to accumulate and hold ethereum for months and years.
Activity: 65
I belive that ethereum will rise again. And we will see significant rise. I already hodl my ethereums and I dont think to buy more. Actually I could sell them when its price hit over $1000 but I have to hodl now. There is no fdifference for me.
Activity: 113
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

Now is the time to buy more ethereum. Based on altcoin history, Ethereum will be at its peak at the end of the year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
Ethereum under 400$ per coin is a very good price for such a promising coin, because it has a huge potential for growth, especially after launching the casper protocol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
How can Ethereum fall to a price below $400, if the price of Ethereum is below $400, then many altcoins will die and the whole market will enter the winter!
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Even now, when the price is almost $ 600, a good time to buy an etherium. The price will be 2-3 times more by the end of the year at least. So do not miss the opportunity, then you'll be sorry
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I regret to not buy it at Ethereum for $400. Now I even think I can't see ETH so cheap. Feeling that ETH can now be reduced to $500 this scenario will only appear in dreams. If there is a real chance of falling to this price, I think many people will use a lot of money to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: