Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 17. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think I can buy some, but not too much! The market is still in a state of decline. If you think it will rise quickly, then you can continue to buy!
Activity: 294
firstly I do not think that the price of ethereum will go below $ 400. if such a thing happens, it will be a great opportunity for investors. the gain would be a high investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
For the purchase of course it's good that the price has fallen, but I advise you to wait until the moment when the trend changes and only then buy it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
its seems it will happen because market down day by day
Activity: 151
Yes, if the price of Ethereum can fall again to 400 US dollars, I will put all my money into Ethereum, because I think it will be the bottom of Ethereum, and wait for a while it will rise again, then I will have very high returns.
Activity: 182
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

In my opinion, $ 400 is a very low number for coins like Ethereum. So I think the sooner to buy the greater the potential profit gained, because it looks like the price will not go any lower.
Activity: 3
It's may.24th now, I hope it will drop to $500 and I will buy 5-10 eth and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 266

If we notice, all crypto is under pressure. Perhaps the number of selling action or cut loss increasingly makes the situation worse. But I believe that coins like Ethereum still get enough support not to be under $ 400. So maybe you will miss the opportunity if not buy it in that price range.
Activity: 154
If the ether reaches this price again, I will buy it without hesitation. The last time it reached the price, I just bought a little bit, so I won't miss another chance. I believe in its future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The market has been corrected again, but we know how strong a coin like Ether is, and it's probably not going anywhere near $ 400 anymore. So I think if buying at this time, maybe at the end of the year already get a considerable profit.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
If it drops to 400, it is certainly better to buy and not wait because it can hook on this mark and jump to the top  Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I bought it at 670$ so 400$ is a lot better. Cheesy

lol Grin seriously dude , i suggest you to hodling these ETH for a long term and makes it to be profitable for you. i don't know how long it is but it seems the end of this year ethereum will rise 2x from the price you bought dude
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

It is, if you can actually afford it mate. However, check the movement first, if it has fallen in value for a couple of weeks now, and the speculations seem to side that it will still go for some time, then don't buy just yet, wait for the time until it drops to its most ripe value to be bought so that you can get the most bang for your buck. After that, the next thing you have to be ready for is to patiently wait for when it will surge back up in value for you to trade or sell it for profit.
Activity: 364
As we are seeing that ETH price is pumping and dumping around $700-800 (this figure).So if RTH go down and reached under $400 then obviously that's the good time to buy i think.If you can buy in that time then hopefully you will get a god profit after some days.
Activity: 336
I bought it at 670$ so 400$ is a lot better. Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
If ETH drops so low, then I will buy this coin for all my money. I think this will be a very good investment. The coin is very strong.

I share your opinion and will invest a lot in it. But I don't think that Ethereum will drop that much. I believe that soon the market will start going up and not get close to $500.
Activity: 644
It will be a straight ideal purchase, though not the fact that he will fall to there,most likely can touch the border with 500,and so of course most likely want to grow normally to up the tokens flew away,and then many hold since December 2017,and the market is not growing,it seems like A global conspiracy of Whales,and world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
Yes, I think buying Ethereum between 400-520$ is a good idea. For me its average price is 600-700$, so if it falls below 600$ I usually buy it. During last huge correction on March, I had an opportunity to buy ETH for 400$ and made quite a good profit selling it for 725$. Hope within a month it will hit over 800$ again.
Activity: 588
If ETH drops so low, then I will buy this coin for all my money. I think this will be a very good investment. The coin is very strong.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
This one is too easy, yes offcourse.
It is great price to fill your bags with, if we assume that ETH is following in the steps of BTC, then we can see this price again soon.

And again it would be a great buy then.
Pages:
Jump to: