Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 21. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

Indeed, the higher the proportion of ICO scammers, the lower is the price of emissions. Because people transfer money to fraud, and they withdraw coins. There is a risk of a prolonged price reduction. Therefore, I do not consider 400 the best price to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Indeed, the $ 400 ethereum is already a missed opportunity. I believe that it was a very good opportunity to invest profitable. Now ethereum costs more than $ 600 and there is a tendency to further price increase. But even $ 600 looks still an attractive price to buy.
Activity: 322
I think Ethereum won't fall below$ 400 this year. I think that soon the market will begin to grow and we will never see $ 400 per Ethereum.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I think its a good decision to buy, coz the price will not fall further. Its a good chance to buy and hold and sell after price rise up again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Ethereum under $400 is a very good pick for investment. When the price of Ethereum has come down below $500, many people have bought it heavily. I have missed the opportunity to buy when the price get below $400. A lot of people have also missed the opportunity to buy when the price hit around $400 in the hope that the price would go down even further.
Activity: 87
Ethereum under $400 given the momentum the coin is going at now will be a great deal and a good time to buy into the project. Although I don't think it will go below $400
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
It happened more than dozens of times before, and we all have learnt our lesson in here.

I was lucky, i bought five ethereums when the price was aproximately $400, i am in more than 40% of profit at this moment, so yes, i consider myself a lucky man.

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

I bought a couple and I regret not having bought a couple more atleast.I wish it would go back to that level so I can accumulate more .But I have to wait probably a year longer for that to happen
Activity: 161
I already bought some Ethereum coins with this price. Planing hold for few month and get good rewards. In summer price must increase muchly!
Activity: 47
I am holding the CPY too. I believe the project can be successful in the future and has a potential.
btc, eth, eos, strat and rlc also in my portfolio.
Activity: 280
Ethereum under $400 is a good buy because, ethereum will still go up, once someone buy at that he/she just needed to be patient.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Ethereum under $400 is in perfect value to buy it.
I think that won't go under $300 so buy now.

I believe that Ethereum will finally gain a lot, that is why it is better to buy it when the coin is not so expensive. Then in future, you can exchange it, use it for ICO or sell it and get your profit.
Activity: 280
In my opinion, the price of ethereum still remains attractive for purchase. Those who managed to buy before will undoubtedly get a big profit, but it must be remembered that ethereum reached great heights just a few months ago and now the price is much lower.  Wink
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
The price below $ 400 was not just good, those who managed to purchase already earned 25%, if you wait another 2 weeks, you can get another 15-20% now the phase of projected growth began, no one can say how long to last and at what value can stop. But you can say for sure those who managed to buy 300 dollars - well done.
Activity: 33
As we can see now, four hundred is a great price to buy, but now it is necessary to put a limit order at that price, if you have not bought.
Activity: 168
Ethereum fell below $ 400, but there was no good reception. Worse than expected. It looks like purchases will continue for the rest of the day.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
It's now $370 and yes it's now a good buy.
I agree that Ethereum does not have the best times now. It is possible that this is due to the ban of ICO in some countries and the ban on advertising ICO on the Internet. Companies began to withdraw into fiat.
It's the best times now for those people who haven't bought yet. And this is not due to the ban of ICO but the big correction that happened early beginning this year made the effect.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
The problem with ethereum is that a lot of people invested their eth into ICOs and now these companies are cashing out. Good investors are likely to hodl but not companies, they need the funds so eth will not rise while the ICOs continue to cash out.
I agree that Ethereum does not have the best times now. It is possible that this is due to the ban of ICO in some countries and the ban on advertising ICO on the Internet. Companies began to withdraw into fiat.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform

If you want to invest long term in ETH then this is a very good time to buy because the ETH price is very low, under $ 400, right now is $ 370, you should buy before too late. ETH is a potential altcoin, it will grow in the future, so investing in ETH will bring more money to you. You can also buy other potential altcoins.
Activity: 630
The problem with ethereum is that a lot of people invested their eth into ICOs and now these companies are cashing out. Good investors are likely to hodl but not companies, they need the funds so eth will not rise while the ICOs continue to cash out.
Pages:
Jump to: