Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 20. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

You should invest depending on the amount of capital you are holding, bitcoins and ethereum coin is both profitable but they have different prices in the market because the growth is not the same so you can always invest depending on your capital.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Both are of high quality and potentially big in the future to be alive. Etherum has the advantage of rising steadily, and stable if price drops will not be too far from the previous price, while bitcoin has a high quality that many people love
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Yes. Ethereum is always a good investment vehicle since it is the future of decentralization. Ethereum is on the same track as bitcoin (exponential gains) and holders from years ago have now become insanely rich with profits. That however is not to say that Ethereum will grow more. It has more utility than bitcoin and should soon be able to overtake it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think the year 2018 remains Bitcoin's year. Bitcoin remains the best and most promising investment asset. Ethereum is one of the great Altcoins but Bitcoin will never be replaced by any coins. If you want to buy coins now and you invest in the long run, you should buy Bitcoin right now!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Ether is already used by many for retention, because the coin is capable of growing and this growth is not yet fully disclosed. The point is that few can invest in it, because there is not enough capital. And he has plenty of advantages compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 59
ETH compared to BTC is a coin with low fee, it can be used with tokens. Besides, it is a good investment, good for newbie investing. However, it is better than Bitcoin just when investing in short term, for a long term investment, BTC still more profitable. I means ETH still good for long term but it is not as good as BTC.
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I find it best to trade altcoin and save it in the form of ethereum and bitcoin Grin
Try to look for promising coins or tokens, then use the profit to buy more ethereum and bitcoin as those two are the best promising coins for long term
At those time, 1 ethereum probably would buy us a nice car while 1 bitcoin should buy us a nice house Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Now I see the Ethereum as a more promising coin than bitcoin ( in terms of growth). of course I got this and that, but the emphasis this year I'm doing solely at Ethereum, I think the mark of 3000 he will overcome this year!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

in fact, I think the number of people who think it is not small and the possibility of not being too little at all.ico confidence is increasing one is getting less and more difficult to find good quality ico
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
They have much in common. Both have future potential and become more popular every day.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
You resemble looking at Oranges and apples. Both Bitcoin has Ethereum have diverse dreams. Bitcoin has a brand acknowledgment and is viewed as the lord of Crypto. In any case, to answer your inquiry on the off chance that you are investigating a long haul I would recommend Ethereum anyday. Bitcoin is no chance useable today for the reason it was made. Individuals are loosing their brains because of high expenses and the scaling issues. So an elective will come up to have its spot. Where as Ethereum is picking up a considerable measure of footing step by step and 100's of tokens are made having ETH as fuel. This will radically expand ETH cost. Additionally on the off chance that you are going into long haul again look on different altcoins as well. Neo would be an incredible contrasting option to get into at this cost.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I think the changes have already occurred and new investors prefer buying Ethereum compared to bitcoin. This year, the Ethereum platform will undergo significant technical updates that will affect the price. Therefore, I expect that by the end of this year the price of ETH will reach 2500$.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Indeed ethereum is nice to be invested. However many people may prefer a better IE bitcoin. ethereum basically pretty good for long-term investment. have a great platform also became capital owned ethereum to survive long term.
Activity: 106
Of course, Ethereum and Bitcoin are the two digital money that investors must first consider if they want to invest in the Cryptocurrency market. Considering the risk is probably lower if the investment in the two digital currency above, but not everyone can invest in. The value of Bitcoin and Ethereum is now quite high. So, if you want to invest, investors must have a lot of money. This is a condition that not everyone has.
Activity: 24
My main goal with crypto is to increase my wealth over cryptocurrencies. So I don't buy fiat money unless I buy real world things. This means I keep getting more bitcoin and ethereum everyday by any chance. I think its best thing to do. Ethereum is less likely anyways.
Activity: 63
Everyone will prefer bitcoin if we need to choose.Having a high price is very important. Fraction of investment on bitcoin will.give you enough fortune and bitcoin already become the foundation.
Activity: 224
i preffer Ethereum , it is more safe to invest in ethereum then bitcoin , because the tehreum community is more stronger then the Btc community
Activity: 68
I really agree with you, I rate ethereum is a very good investment and one option to hold on this year
Activity: 168
both coins are profitable in terms of term investment is that bitcoin prices are rapidly rising and rising. which is why many users only invest into bitcoin because of the speed of price and easy profit, the good thing about Ethereum is when it comes to transactions it is much faster than bitcoin. and also the price of ETH is also still cheap and ETH works with some very good ICO and makes you rich.   
Activity: 153
Yes, I think Ethereum is a good coin for long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: