Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 11. (Read 2407 times)

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
At a point, I felt cryptocurrency priced and its high volatility defies technical and fundamental analysis else this sudden crash would have been predicted by so called experts. I think calling a TA when you don't really have funds to influence prices is wrong and just a mere prediction. Our experts predicted a bullish run by this time of the year but its the opposite, i hope the market recovers soon
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Well, now there are very few buyers, I doubt that there will be such a huge rebound, even now the price went down below 130, I think Ethereum will reach the level of 100 and there will still be some time!
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Ethereum is in low $100s now. Don't know where is the bottom in this market but there will be a strong bounce back once it is in.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

You can trust ETH I guess so, but it is much more better if you consider the upcoming ETH 2.0 in the market, it is the upgrade of ETH 1.0 meaning to say that there is more features that can be considered way more better than the older version. You can also invest in it because I believe it will be a mainstream soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
if I analyze it, there will indeed be good news for ETH that will be updated, but I do not know that it will have an impact on the price of ETH or not, if indeed it will have a big impact, surely this is a suitable time to get ETH coins at very cheap prices
copper member
Activity: 126
While this may be a likely occurrence in the etherium market, please add a disclaimer that this should not add as an investment advice. There have been a lot of such predictions in the past that lured people into buying and they are trapped. If you cannot near to see values drop, just wait for full market recovery
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
Yes, I think the market will be restored no earlier than spring. I don’t want to buy more cryptocurrency, as long as my portfolio is already very poor. I’ll only wait for growth.Ethereum will undoubtedly cost $ 500, but iron nerves are needed to wait for of this.
copper member
Activity: 376
While this may be a likely occurrence in the etherium market, please add a disclaimer that this should not add as an investment advice. There have been a lot of such predictions in the past that lured people into buying and they are trapped. If you cannot near to see values drop, just wait for full market recovery
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
As strange as people were right and the price fell to this point, I usually do not believe in this but I do not think it will last forever ! I will be in the market to the last as I believe in it !
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Your points are legit, but the situation of the market is telling otherwise. Eth is looking to go below $100 expect the worst while hoping for the best.

Ethereum will go below $100 only if the rest of cryptocurrency market will continue falling. but the fall was significant enough and it's time to stop.
Activity: 462
Yes, the time for autonomy has come and it's not fun! Every day you are waiting for improvement, but we have what we have!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Maybe you are right. But now the price is less than 150$ I think that we will see 100$ in the next few weeks. But after that it should be a big pump. Usually the fast growth will be after long falling.

You are wrong i think just look on circulating suppling/ thats the answer/ I guess eth price will see about 40
Activity: 837
Your points are legit, but the situation of the market is telling otherwise. Eth is looking to go below $100 expect the worst while hoping for the best.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Maybe you are right. But now the price is less than 150$ I think that we will see 100$ in the next few weeks. But after that it should be a big pump. Usually the fast growth will be after long falling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Anything is possible in crypto space but i think this is a mere speculation because the space is in a dip red at the moment and there is no much news happening or people joining the space with force, i think for that to happen then we must have a strong news.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
The price of ethereum has already dropped to $ 139 and it is not known how much more will fall. However, I agree that in the mid-year we should see a good growth in the cryptocurrency market, including ethereum. I expect the promised improvements in this coin and a solution to the issue of its scalability. Then the popularity of ethereum should rise. In general, everything should end well, however, we still do not know how long this fall will take.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Probably more than that 500 USD will gain the ETH value.
I saw many time the big dip and the rise comes more than the tsunami.
Look at the fall like an earthquake.
and expect the Tsunami in the market soon.
copper member
Activity: 196
And what now? We have touched 150 USD and look at the price now. Ethereum was around 130 USD today and this is not surprising. I am not sure, but maybe we will go for 100 USD and than we could bounce back.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
I hope you are right, I still believe in Vitalik Buterin and Ethereum 2.0, he is a smart guy and his words makes me more optimistic about ETH than others, probably bottom was reached today and it will slowly recover.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can someone explain to me who controls the prices and why the price change happens so quickly? I think in the head of that changes is different exchanges services/ No? Sorry for my english
Pages:
Jump to: