Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 6. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Ok, now we have ETH at 100$. And what the next? I thought that 100 is the strongest level of support for ETH and I dont really know what will happen next. it only remains to wait and watch
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
The panic is massive now, the drop in price happens swiftly because most of the traders failed to learn the fundamental concepts of cryptocurrency and its market before beginning their journey of cryptocurrency trading. These are the ones who are now in the panic state and are selling off continuously which is contributing to the daily drop in the value of the crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
As we can see now, the price of ETH felt down to $100 and probably this is not the bottom. I do not believe the predictions and forecasts because the crypto market is not amenable to rational analysis, it is irrational
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
when moment to buy?
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
it can be good news if ethereum prices can jump to $ 400 or higher. but for now ethereum prices are in a low position and this cannot be used as an accurate prediction
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
no one can predict ethereum prices will experience upward price movements to a certain price because all possible etheruem prices can occur so just benefit from all existing ethereum price movements to grow your assets.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
this could happen, but now the ETH price has dropped to below the price of $ 150, so what about your prediction whether ETH will decline to below $ 100 after it has increased to $ 400, hopefully it will happen at the end of this year
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
When can I start buying?
It is best to buy ETH for less than 100$. Now ETH is only $ 110 and it will soon go down 80-100$ and that's where you should buy and hold
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I no longer think that the price of Ethereum will recover, because the price of ETH has fallen by more than 80%. Assuming the bull market is coming, the bull market needs to last for half a year to recover the lost ETH!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
Well, until now the facts prove that the price of ETH continues to fall to the level of $100, and I suggest not to enter the market at this time because the conditions are still difficult to predict. Let's look at the next few days because it seems that the war between BCHSV and BCHABC has begun to subside with the results of the BCHSV acknowledging its defeat to the media.
Just HODL
When can I start buying?
Activity: 294

I am fully confident that Ethereum will indeed be able to regain its former high positions in the future. Of course, until the end of this year, the prices of most cryptocurrencies will continue to decline. But from next year we will notice a new growth of Ethereum up to about $ 300.
Activity: 462

I continue to believe in the huge benefits and great potential of Ethereum price increase in the near future. Of course, due to the negative situation in the crypto market, the price Eth will continue to decline this year. But there is every reason to assert that from next year stable growth will recover.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
What are these predictions based on? Many experts believe that the maximum price in December will be 200-250 dollars. But it is clearly worth it to buy coins for the future!

If many experts believe that it’s 200-250 dollars, then everything will be the other way around and you need to prepare for the price of 50-80 dollars.
Just HALK
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Now the ETH has dropped below $ 130 and I think it will be under $ 100, crazy one day, ETh will not be able to reach $ 400 at least this year: The
Well, however low Ethereum wants to get, what is the point of trying to bother you about that. What is essential at this point now is to just simply make sure that you are at least, taking advantage of those lows and making sure you are really not letting it pass you by because it will sure pass a lot of people by, no doubt about it.

I really would not have expected Ethereum erasing most of its gains of last year, but the thing is, market will always have a way of giving people the chance to enter in and hold for the long term, if you are smart to know that, then you won't miss it.
copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
You always have to prepare for the worst. Do not forget that the stability at the moment is not in question. But there is and will be hope.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
I have sold my 80% of ETH when it was $210 although I had sold at loss. In the recent crash, I have purchased some altcoins with utility since it is the cheapest in my eyes. Well, I think no one will take the risk to ETH now.

You were right to sell the coins. Wait a bit or start to purchase now at the lower price. If I were you, I would set buy orders up to $50 and wait until they start to work. I think the market will be going down lower!
Pages:
Jump to: