Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 14. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I am very glad that you think positively, and do not panic, like many people. I agree with you that now you need to buy ETH and in my opinion its price should really start to grow.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Do not agree with your point of view, you may still hold a lot of Ethereum. I think this is dangerous. In fact, Ethereum may have lost its future. It may panic selling at any time. Don't be so optimistic about Ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I think it's really bear market because crypto market price falling without reason, look like dip status haven't stop, the time your post marketcap is $172B, after 16 hours marketcap only have $156B and current Ethereum price is $145, it's already under your prediction (after $150 then jump higher to $400), No idea what's going on, maybe a lot of investor panic sold their assets right now Undecided
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Ethereum is already below $150, but all the same I think this huge dump is happenning before something really huge (maybe ETF's is already accepted) and December will be much more positive. And I'm sure ETH will grow much more faster than other crypto.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
do not be too hopeful that it will happen, we know, that since 2017, the decline in ETH prices has almost occurred 100%, or even has passed. well, this is a low price, even to reach the price of $ 300 maybe now is quite difficult. maybe next year, prices will start to recover.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think you guys need to stop thinking and imagine what what will be , do you think its that easy to jump to $400 I don't think so cause the bearish is still very much strong and will stay here for long ,many are buy , buy December is coming we are seeing new ATH and now I see all still more dip and no one has learnt lesson , I don't get it why many still don't understand crypto and how it work but only after what it will bring to their pocket and more reason many are lossing their investment , I know eth will see new ATH again even all token and coins but definitely not soon .
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
ETH crashed from $1400 to $150, that is almost 1000% or a 10 times crash and you trolls think it will crash further? the bears have set the trap and if you fall for it then you will lose it and then the same bears will become bulls and will pump eth and other coins 100 times, pick your side cause if you do not buy eth right now then you will regret it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

Do you have any sources?  Any links?  Where is this 400-500 assertion coming from?  I haven't seen it, and you didn't cite any rationale or supporting reasons other than something about 'crypto experts'.  I'm not saying you're definitively wrong, I'm just looking for something concrete here.  The sentiment in the market continues to deteriorate, which calls for more scrutiny.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Perhaps the other question is, whether the bull run will actually occur. certainly, make sure it will not be predicted since the beginning. Indeed many who hope so because certainly expect results. but don't rush to take a decision. always monitor market is a good thing than just predicting sure and no.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
There should be a rebound, but I do not know what price we will see. I think that it is too early to talk about $ 400-500, because this is three times the current price. But the price of 300 dollars seems real to me.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
We should have positive thoughts about the market, the market is falling as it is now because many investors panicked and made the market worse. I also started buying ETH at the price of 200$ until now, Hopefully in the future it will go up

Your decision is very brave in investing by starting with a purchase price of $ 200 for ETH. now the ETH price is under $ 200, I hope you keep holding it in the long run. now I will only follow the ETH price movement if ETH prices start to increase I will soon buy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I also think that after a huge crash there would be a bounce back since investor's are going to buy it,
They would take the chance to take some alt-coin or ETH at a low price and because of it the demand would increase and so does the price,
I just hope that sooner or later we would see the start of the bounce.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Eth will definitely reach $400-$500 easily with a bullrun, it can even go way beyond $500. Eth has a lot of potential and it will also reclaim it's place when time comes. Let's just wait and always prepare for what's coming in the market.
well, I also feel that it will happen. when the eth price reaches that price, of course the price of bitcoin will also be higher. however, currently eth prices continue to decline. I just hope the price won't be less than $ 100.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
In my opinion, seeing the falling prices of Ethereum today might be better to buy, waiting for prices to rise next year or the following years.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Eth will definitely reach $400-$500 easily with a bullrun, it can even go way beyond $500. Eth has a lot of potential and it will also reclaim it's place when time comes. Let's just wait and always prepare for what's coming in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

for me my own approach when it comes to ethereum is LONGTERM play, we all know that vitalik and team is working hard in able for ethereum to catch up to this fast emerging technolgy. In fact, ethereum serenity will be out on 2020. Let's take it this way, If you are bullish for ethereum over the long run years and years from now, THEN this is a very good time to enter. nov. 20, 2018.

Disclaimer, never ever do something about your trading because you just read something like this on every forum or ever social media. Do your own research ! Your money is your responsibility.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
The price of Ethereum is now close to what has been predicted, it might be very good if it's time to buy. after the highest ATH obtained at the beginning of last year and now it has fallen deeply, it means there is a signal to buy. maybe you, me and others will think the same.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Sure the bull run will come but we cannot expect it very sooner, because the market condition is really bleeding and it may continue to the next coming days. But if you want to invest for now since the price is cheaper then that's very good.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
No one know what will happend with the price.. in crypto world, all unexpected possibilities.. if we look at the market, i think price will be grow slowly and hard to pump.. now some people more interested for trade on new token / coin cause more profitble for short term..
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Ethereum will not grow in price by itself, it will have to wait for general growth and a change in sentiment in the cryptocurrency market. I am very depressed and surprised by the current situation, I want to forget about cryptocurrency for a while. Maybe this is the turning point when everyone got depressed that will return the bulls? I would call these times the great cryptodepression.
Pages:
Jump to: