Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 9. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Ethereum has discounted too much. I'm afraid it will take a long time for it to recover. Maybe this year 2018 ETH has not recovered.
i agree with this,I think so too, it would be very difficult for ethereum to get up again, maybe it would take 1 or 2 years to recover or maybe more,
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
and the prediction is really happening, now just buy ethereum and wait for the bullrun moment that we don't really know when it will happen, but all believe that moment will be there. I think now many people are stressed about this condition
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

if to proceed from selfprofitable price of Ethereum about 150 dollars, i think it's true. Other case that price on that 150 $ level
could be for a long time, about 2 years.
Activity: 150
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
It has fallen less than 150$, we thought it won't even touch $200 but the price as at today is something else. Well said, as predicted by crypto experts....  ethereum price may repeat like last year before experiencing bull run, let's wait and see but in my opinion, ethereum will rise but I don't see it rising as fast as that. At least at a slow pace but anything can happen in this crypto space.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Ethereum has discounted too much. I'm afraid it will take a long time for it to recover. Maybe this year 2018 ETH has not recovered.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This ethereum price movement will be the same as the bitcoin price movement conditions, the condition of the current bitcoin price is very cheap and the fall is very deep, making ethereum prices difficult to jump up to the top.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if Etherium will jump back so fast, more likely it will take a long time because the market is extremely depressed and I don't see any signs of investors changing their mood.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Etherium not jump while developers not add any updates.
From 2016 only promises. POS anounced at 2016 today 2018, tomorow will be 2019 already, no reason to rise of this coin
Its not only the team that can make ethereum rise. Hype , adaptation , Good news about ethereum and many more reason can make ethereum rise. Ethereum wont claim 2nd/3rd best coin if it has no future.
Activity: 672
Can ethereum go below the present price many seem to think so. We thought that at $200 it has bottomed but looks and behold the depreciation is seemingly endless. Many would hope that it will eventually start heading up may those who held on can recover a but of their accrued losses
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
Ethereum has dropped around $130, i believe it would definitely get $400-$500, when the market goes in bull trend, but it wouldn't rise alone, all other coins will also rise in the same manner.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It drop to less than $150 though. December might not be as good as well if all the hashrate war still continues.  A lot were telling about the bullrun before the year so we keep buying while the price dip but then the market seem to disappoint us all about this bullrun. The only who will get richer here are the the rich.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
With my own view of how things are going at the moment, I think Ethereum will still fall more below 100usd before it regains its strength next year. But as far as I'm concerened, I expect more dip in Ethereum this year. I still believe next year will favour us crypto investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Etherium not jump while developers not add any updates.
From 2016 only promises. POS anounced at 2016 today 2018, tomorow will be 2019 already, no reason to rise of this coin
Activity: 156
Merit: 14
I have seen predictions across headlines today, and everyone has been pretty pessimistic and expecting another price drop. For me it's more like an ideal time to make an investment. Eth serves more purposes than just being a cryptocurrency, so there is no reason why it can't find a way to head up.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
ETH has already passed the limit of $ 150 and today the price fluctuates around $ 130, but I think this is not the limit and we are waiting for discovery ahead) this situation with the market reminds me of a snowball that rolls from the mountain and becomes more and more it’s harder to stop .. I don’t know what should happen in the market for the situation to turn around and start to grow, now unfortunately we see only a fall into the abyss
Yes, the situation is not very good, a panic has begun on the market, and the fall has become uncontrolled. Now ETH is no longer profitable to mine, many miners have already turned off their farm. I think that this year we can still see new bottoms.
Evil tongues say that he can go for $ 50, given the current price, such a option is quite possible. But what is the reason for such a collapse in prices? Vrianty with a lack of ICO does not offer))

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

You can trust ETH I guess so, but it is much more better if you consider the upcoming ETH 2.0 in the market, it is the upgrade of ETH 1.0 meaning to say that there is more features that can be considered way more better than the older version. You can also invest in it because I believe it will be a mainstream soon.

Now, that situation is the price of Ethereum is dropped at $138; I think we should hold ETH and wait for the upgrade of Ethereum will happen the early next year 2019. And the bull run cannot occur this year because of the big regression of the economy in the world
Wait. Okay, I understand that it's almost impossible to see our long-waited bull run this year. But what's this "big regression of the economy in the world"? Where's this coming from? I'm not hearing anything, anywhere. I don't think this market downdtrend has a direct thing to do with the current world economy.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.

I Was wondering if i was reading a comic story from the thread creator about ethereum. ethereum have been going down since the beginning of the year. we can't just wake up and see wonders happening. No matter how your faith works. your price tag on ethereum should be next year or 2 years. Not now.
Activity: 434
ETH has already passed the limit of $ 150 and today the price fluctuates around $ 130, but I think this is not the limit and we are waiting for discovery ahead) this situation with the market reminds me of a snowball that rolls from the mountain and becomes more and more it’s harder to stop .. I don’t know what should happen in the market for the situation to turn around and start to grow, now unfortunately we see only a fall into the abyss
Yes, the situation is not very good, a panic has begun on the market, and the fall has become uncontrolled. Now ETH is no longer profitable to mine, many miners have already turned off their farm. I think that this year we can still see new bottoms.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Something I can not believe. How then to explain that one whale transferred a 30K ETH to the Kraken exchange from an intermediate wallet one day ago - https://etherscan.io/address/0xd67f76d78fa3597b019f138f9c6481711d63fd6b
This is not good. It is possible to prepare another dump.
Activity: 336

You can trust ETH I guess so, but it is much more better if you consider the upcoming ETH 2.0 in the market, it is the upgrade of ETH 1.0 meaning to say that there is more features that can be considered way more better than the older version. You can also invest in it because I believe it will be a mainstream soon.

Now, that situation is the price of Ethereum is dropped at $138; I think we should hold ETH and wait for the upgrade of Ethereum will happen the early next year 2019. And the bull run cannot occur this year because of the big regression of the economy in the world
Pages:
Jump to: