Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 7. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
I am sure that the market will increase, but I believe that bitcoin and ethereum has not yet bottomed out and where it is hard to say!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
It's below 150 USD already, no sign of pump this time and possible could down more because many newbie panic sellers, hopefully not. I don't think it can jump to 500 USD in the next month, but if not well let see in the next year.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
$1,425 Jan 10th, 2018---------Now $121. Buy MOAR, it will only go higher. LOL

Smiley Yes, you need to buy now, ETH is trading at an incredibly low price. The miners are already working at a loss now, but for some reason the network does not stop. Do you know why? Because blockchain technology is the future, and people believe in it and hardly work to bring it to the real life to make it better. Market will grow in the future in such a way that last year’s HYIP will seem like nothing. The work on improving the blockchain does not stop, the Ether will be restored in price, I'm sure. And those who do not buy now and laugh at those who do it again will be very much regretted in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I hope you mean 120$ instead of 150 Smiley

Right now ethereum and all markets looking like dropping knife. If you have some, you can't do anything. But if you try to buy something you may loss some fingers.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
It's good to think in a positive way. Although most times it's Predictions, ethereum will sure jump high very soon. That's what I believe.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
$1,425 Jan 10th, 2018---------Now $121. Buy MOAR, it will only go higher. LOL
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
and now the price $120 lmao
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
I don't think there is any reason for the price of Ethereum to grow. The ICO market is so bad. The Ethereum team seems reluctant to create more value for it!
The ethereum have evolved from a platform for the ICO in the instrument for payment. I think it is unfair to him when people talk about the decline in interest in the ICO and blame it on ethereum. These things need to be considered separately from each other. What is price? Price is the mood of the market, nothing more.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't think there is any reason for the price of Ethereum to grow. The ICO market is so bad. The Ethereum team seems reluctant to create more value for it!
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
I believe very well. But for now i feel for the investors as the market is in tears! Ethereum will sure jump higher to 400-500 any time soon everything is possible.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.
I also think ETH will fall below 100$, maybe 80$ for the bottom. BTC has fallen out of the strong support zone and now everything will continue to fall without any difficulty. We need to accept the fact that Bull run will not start this year

You have identified the right thing, things are getting worse, what are you thinking about the upcoming market, I look forward to your answer, follow up
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Ethereum is in low $100s now. Don't know where is the bottom in this market but there will be a strong bounce back once it is in.
I suppose it is. A lot of peoples waiting for a strong bounce. No doubt once that happens, the worst will be over.

I will be very happy if I see how it happens. Now, I am at a loss. as soon as i have many ETH altcoins, I am in the minus now. Certainly, the only way out now is to wait for the better times of the bull run.
Activity: 854
yes, very very sure if ethereum will have a price of more than $ 500 in the middle of the day and for that when prices are down, I try to buy more using the savings I've
Activity: 121
I have sold my 80% of ETH when it was $210 although I had sold at loss. In the recent crash, I have purchased some altcoins with utility since it is the cheapest in my eyes. Well, I think no one will take the risk to ETH now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100