Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 8. (Read 2407 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I don't think Ethereum will be able to take back its position before this 2018 will end, because Ripple is also getting strong on the cap even in the volume.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I also predict such jump to 400-500 within several months. It was just a spike to get cheap crypto and to make margin calls.
It is a price manipulation to make us get rid off crypto
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Now, I am not sure which price will be the lowest point of Ethereum. Meanwhile, whatever it will be, ETH is the coolest altcoin. It will rise again, and the guys, who invest in this cryptocurrency now, will earn much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

Unfortunately your prediction is wrong, now the ETH price is under $ 150 and there is no signal to bounce. so you should rethink your plans for the future.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

A lot of people really supporting ethereum that's why they are thinking positively and that a good attitude as an cruptocurrency enthuasiast , and we will see in the future if this will going to recover soon .
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
The value of ETH is always fluctuating with the price of bitcoin and now its value has dropped to $ 131 and there is still no sign of strong growth back. I think the price of ETH will continue to fall until the end of this year. So to reach the price of $ 400 to $ 500 it will be achieved in the coming year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Today there are only a few traders who understand the direction in which cryptocurrencies go, but I think that in general it’s probably just the unpredictable element, because in most cases nothing comes true.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Etherum jumping high to such price will be determined next year, I think if etherum reduce their miners reward to the barest minimum then the coin will start increasing again but it will take a bull run for etherum price to soar higher again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Now is a very good price to buy coins Eth. Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrency projects. Now the market is very bad. Many teams decide to sell their coins Eth. But in the future there will be growth.
I was a little calm with the prediction that I gave, at first I wanted to sell it for $ 135 but I would only throw away the assets that I had without the opportunity to buy them back at a low price, so I would rather keep them
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Now is a very good price to buy coins Eth. Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrency projects. Now the market is very bad. Many teams decide to sell their coins Eth. But in the future there will be growth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I still have a sales target for ethereum of $ 800 to $ 1000, and I will not sell it before reaching that price, I see ethereum still has good fundamentals and solid community support
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I believe that a little more decline will occur. But I think it's going to rise from around 100k. the momentary volatility of the current ethics will improve as soon as possible.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
it should be, or under normal conditions, ethereum has a value of between $ 700 to $ 800, but it looks like we will continue to see this scene until December
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
predictions can be done, but in fact the current price of ethereum is not more than $ 131.
there is even a possibility this will still go further. I'm sure ethereum will increase again after he hits the lowest price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
The jump to $ 500 sounds very cool, but with such a market is unlikely, it seems to me that the ethereum price movements will start in 2019
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
I don't think the jump will be so high. And will this bounce? All I see now is the lack of a lot of money. And the question is where did they go. And who is to blame for the collapse of the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
It will grow someday for sure. It's a good time for buying now. But you shouldn't think that it will happen fast. All the market is too dumped now, everybody is on panic. The mood must change gradually first, then we will see some slow movements to new highs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Now it is very profitable to invest money in cryptocurrency as the prices are very low and you can make good money on it
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

I am sure if the price of Ethereum will increase, but I am not sure what is predicted by experts, because to make the price of Ethereum increase again and make bull run, that is not easy and requires a long time because what happens to Ethereum is very difficult to recover in the near future, especially now that the price of Ethereum has dropped below the price of $ 150, which according to crypto experts the price will increase when the price of Ethereum has reached of $ 150 and but in fact there is still no increase or bull run, therefore I do not believe this year the price of Ethereum will increase very high as what happened in 2017, but this year is the year for investors to buy more Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is down and makes the price cheaper.

Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

There'll be no bottom in recent future. Panic in the cryptocurrency market is accompanied by the general downfall in traditional exchanges. There'll be no growth before the new year! Don't hurry to make decisions!
Pages:
Jump to: