Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 16. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
i'm laughing really hard at those stupids that have been saying for a lot of time, THAT YOU SHOULD HOLD, that everything will be ok, that we we will max value on December 2018.

EVERYBODY HAS BEEN PROVED WRONG THE LAST 5 MONTHS AT LEAST, EXCEPT ONE GUY HERE: me. i've been saying that we were going to a disaster many times. Time after time, crash after crash, my predictions were on the spot.

This market is doomed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
With a high degree of probability, this will be the case; a sharp increase in the cost of cryptocurrency will lead to another wave of interest from private investors, it only turns out that cryptocurrency will be very, very expensive for an ordinary private investor.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
In general, it would be nice if these forecasts really came true, and there is hope that Ethereum 2.0 will finally correct the situation!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I see ETH now @ $155.

I don't want to discourage those who have been on deep loss because even me, I'm also at that moment. I believe that ETH will have its redemption period though it will slump. But having not so long experience in this market, we've seen this before where people are talking the same discouragement and signs of no hope to the market. Just get used to it and start buying.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Yes you are all right, almost everyone thinks negatively about what happens to crypto currency, not only Ethereum but almost everything, and to anyone who says never expect bullrun to occur, I think all traders who are investing in crypto currency certainly hope it will happen soon, and this is certainly just a prediction. I myself still believe everything will soon get better, keep the spirit and think positively
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I believe that this bear market seems to be the huge drop ever experience for ETH @ $150 due to correction of the entire crypto market. I would agree eth may able to increase back to $400~$500 but I think it will take a longer time before meeting such projection. Let's wait and see what will happen next time and I would say that don't let your emotions affect in your decision making to prevent loss instead of gaining profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
There is always a chance that Ethereum may go down up to $120. Look on what is happening to Dash, even though it leads Ethereum last year and reached the $1000 place first, it is now playing at $118 or may go down below $100. Most investors are crying for this blood bath but on the other hand, this is always the biggest and greatest chance to enter to take a profit. Price correction might necessary for a new bull run and we have to keep in mind that a wise investor always waiting for this to happen. The whales are getting in preparation to grab bitcoin at its lowest price and ethereum will surely follow for the bull run.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.
I also think ETH will fall below 100$, maybe 80$ for the bottom. BTC has fallen out of the strong support zone and now everything will continue to fall without any difficulty. We need to accept the fact that Bull run will not start this year
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
No one can be 100 percent sure of the price in coming weeks and months but personally i will support the idea of bounce and bulls back as the biggest ever eth upgrade is coming in january so personally i feel that upgrade will create huge hype and we can see eth recovering quickly hopefully.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
The problem we have at the moment is not the bull run but the bearish state of the market
Imagine buying Etherum at 180$ thinking you bought the dip only to wake up and find 150$ which is even dipper

The predictions won’t help, work daily and cash out when on profit
Stop expecting a miraculous bull run
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
How could we be sure about this if we are in the volatile place and at the first place it is called PREDICTIONS of possible ethereum price???

Chance that it will or it will not. Better to still be careful and apply critical thinking of analysis as long as we can.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: