Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 2. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
All is possibe becasue ethereum is very popular and has a great reputation among investors. Evene when it was down people didn't sell it like other coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
As we all see today the price of Ethereum has fallen to 100$. I think the downward trend will continue for some time. I think the growth will start once the Ethereum will reach 50$.
Activity: 238
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
Many predictions of those experts has gone and out of target and I will not believe their prediction anymore. Crypto is unpredictable as the volatility is base on the supply and demand. The market is now being controlled by those who have money and those experts has nothing to do with their sweet words. The price of ETH is now almost $100 and yet no sign of market reversal...
Activity: 434
This is almost impossible. In the coming year, the price of Ethereum will be under $100. This way it can eliminate a lot of worthless coins, so I don't think it is a bad thing. Ethereum will take years to recover.

No one knows what could be the result of this issue because everything could turn in an instant. I am still positive about how altcoin behaves even it struggle with its value. We should always support cryptocurrencies because this is already gives us some benefits especially helping the community to be more convenient in every transaction that they had made.
Activity: 415
This is almost impossible. In the coming year, the price of Ethereum will be under $100. This way it can eliminate a lot of worthless coins, so I don't think it is a bad thing. Ethereum will take years to recover.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Well, you probably need to divide all your assumptions in two and then believe. But investing is now profitable, which side do not look.
People are still aware about what will be happening if they are putting their money right now and the price of crypto goes down even more. Bitcoin is the only key to make crypto will be getting another bullish trend again. So far even the tittle of this thread has proven if this can't be predicted.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106

I think that is right.However, the price increase is not because of that factor. The main factor is the large number of transactions in using of coins that are popular among other BTC and ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
It's hard to predict the situation of ethereum because many of coins now like ethereum is suffering of bearish market. So we cant say that the ethereum will have a great price this year. But still we believe that ethereum will go higher maybe next year.
Activity: 406
After 150 dollar, it couldnt jump but dropped to 100 dollar also:) I recommend to you that you shouldn't say exact things like that because this market is always like that so it can do everything so you must be more careful.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I do not think it will grow up to $ 500. It is currently at $ 111 and it will last a long time. You should not expect too much of it to grow back. All the altcoins need time to stabilize everything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
$100 is pretty good deal... it might be a last call deal.
Activity: 350
Personally, I continue to buy and hold Ethereum now, while prices remain minimal. In the worst case, the price may drop to $ 120. But next year the growth of Ethereum will again be restored. There is every chance next year to see a price of about $ 350, you just need to be patient.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Ethereum is still near $100. Hope that it holds otherwise the bottom will still not be in. Very few saw this last big selloff coming.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The market is actually not improving these days by that much most is just 8usd down or up some lets hope when next it make a move it doesnt go down that much because the way i feel it there will be lots of bleeding still but hopefully it doesnt get worse
Activity: 239
Someone else trusts analysts? I heard hundreds of various opinions. And 99% were false. Why? Because it is speculation.
"Big players" define the movement of the market. And all these analysts can only adapt in the crowd mood. Even now your prediction was false.  As ETH fell up to 100 dollars.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ethereum prices can be very expensive and can raise prices if there is good news, but now it seems very difficult to be able to increase prices because at this time the price of bitcoin collapsed and became the influence of the fall in the price of ethereum.

I think we should all forget about increasing prices for now. It'll be a surprise if it did but the way things are going, we're probably going to stay like this for a considerable amount of time. See you next year 😆
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Well, you probably need to divide all your assumptions in two and then believe. But investing is now profitable, which side do not look.
Activity: 462
ethereum prices can be very expensive and can raise prices if there is good news, but now it seems very difficult to be able to increase prices because at this time the price of bitcoin collapsed and became the influence of the fall in the price of ethereum.
Activity: 518
I think the ethereum price will rise suddenly in a few weeks. We see a price that is now falling to almost $100 but the price should be more than $ 500. This is the best altcoin and hope we see better prices Smiley
depends on the price of bitcoin because all prices are determined by the movement of the price of bitcoin, so to be able to soar must wait for the price of bitcoin to also rise.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
Someone else trusts analysts? I heard hundreds of various opinions. And 99% were false. Why?
Because it is speculation. "Big players" define the movement of the market. And all these analysts can only adapt in the crowd mood.
Even now your prediction was false. As ETH fell up to 100 dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: