Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD - page 4. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Any current comment i think will be very difficult for us. I think ETH will fall back to the price may be $ 80 in December. Because Bitcoin continues to fall faster and it will be difficult for any coin to hold price.
I agree that ETH will be difficult to keep the price threshold - $ 100, if the price of Bitcoin will decline even more. But obviously, I hope that the market will still recover and prices will rise.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
Well, as we can see that there was no rebound, and there will be a rebound to 400-500, this is a bullish trend will go, but for now we still have to fall at the bottom to dot to such figures
The fact that the price of Ethereum may fall to the price that was last year is not the worst. It will be terrible if then the price does not rise from the bottom up. Then it'll be sad, but I hope it doesn't come to that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I don't expect Ethereum to reach those highs again unless we see good Dapps running on it,STO seems to be the new Black now, because of the hammer of SEC and it seems we all agreed that most of this ICOs are Security and also there is a number of competing platforms competing directly with Ethereum, if that iss not solved then thaat is big issue for Ethereum
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Any current comment i think will be very difficult for us. I think ETH will fall back to the price may be $ 80 in December. Because Bitcoin continues to fall faster and it will be difficult for any coin to hold price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.

You were very perspicacious about the price of $ 100. Etherum has almost reached this level and it seems that it would not have turned out that we will see a price below this level, contrary to many predictions about growth. For many of those present here, this is a sore subject, but for new followers, this is a chance to enter crypto on bottoms.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I do not think that price will skyrocket to these numbers in a short term, Ethereum and all cryptocurrencies are still in big downtrend and it seems that this bearish trend will continue next few months, until good news come, like ETFs approval.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
This is very cheap price right now. May be we will see some small dump more, but in future ETH can hit 1000 or even 2000 usd. I  the beginning of next year 2 big platform for institutional investors will be launched (Bakkt and Fidential) and ETH will be trading there. So price will start recover soon I think
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think there are still chances to reach 400-500 $ target within some months. Eth will be pumped, there is no doubt.
In january there are a lot of news, like bakkt and eth renovation. Such changes are extremely important for development and people will pour money in eth.
I agree, but this news about BAKKT can generally be called global, but I think that all of this will again be carried forward until the price of cryptocurrency is again lowered to global minimums.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Ethereum lost his value because many ICO Failed & many ICO scam .When bitcoin was 18K $ price,  ETH price was 1390+$.But now eth go to his bottom price.It will recover his price after 1 or 2 year.
on the price scale it is written, it is proven that ethereum dump is quite far and different from bitcoin, myself use this time to buy ethereum to use when I want to make transactions using eth network. because the current value is low and suitable to take advantage
Activity: 644
I think that the air will jump to 500 and above, most likely after February 2019, when will approve the futures, and big money will go,and then we probably have to fly up, well, here turd to predict, of course I want it all to happen much faster than 2019, but as they say we will observe and watch what will happen
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think Aether can go down to $ 10, the possibility of such a fall exists, so it’s too early to buy!)
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
No, ether can not stop at the price of $ 150, I think that in a month or 2 it will be $ 400-500, if the capitalization does not fall, hold his fists
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
After a period of continuous decline, it is difficult for ETH to rise again, as large numbers of ETHs are still held by ICOs, and they still sell out on a daily basis.
Activity: 691
Ethereum lost his value because many ICO Failed & many ICO scam .When bitcoin was 18K $ price,  ETH price was 1390+$.But now eth go to his bottom price.It will recover his price after 1 or 2 year.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
Ethereum is sure to exceed all your expectations but it needs time to overcome the downtrend . I heard that the developers began to work hard on the coin.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Ethereum is a historically top 5 coin. Recently bumped to number 3 mcap.

We have Ethereum futures coming. JP Morgan looking to experiment tokenizing gold using Ethereum Blockchain tech (not on public chain, but still). Real estate moguls experimenting with tokenizing estates. Plenty of other companies looking to tokenize assets using Ethereum. It’s the go-to Blockchain for developing smart contracts.

I’m absolutely bullish on ETH long term.
Activity: 168
Well, as we can see that there was no rebound, and there will be a rebound to 400-500, this is a bullish trend will go, but for now we still have to fall at the bottom to dot to such figures
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think the price for ETH is cheap enough to buy, and if it fall again I will buy some more Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I think that this price level is possible for ethereum to achieve. However, i dont like the way of things around Eth for the last month. Some updates were delayed and new rivals of eth develop fast
copper member
Activity: 351
Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.

I disagree on this... I don't think ethereum will continue to fall below 100$ ... as a matter of fact I believe ethereum will lead the bullrun together with bitcoin... as they both did in the bear market
Pages:
Jump to: