Pages:
Author

Topic: EthereumCash 🔷 | 🔷 A REPLACEMENT FOR ETHER 🔷 | 🔷 OLD THREAD 🔷 - page 2. (Read 8386 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think a lot of people are using somebody bitcointalk links and not their own accounts

Nah, I think the vast majority plays fair. Maybe a few cheaters, but most are real.

lol this is not my address  but there are people who use my account to get airdrop

Well, like it just said. Maybe a few cheaters, but most are real. You might see some clusters, but that is probably college/universities, where tech students are cryptolovers and alert each other and so on.

That was my fault. When I tried to add both pieces of data to the spreadsheet, it did not format properly. Apologies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think a lot of people are using somebody bitcointalk links and not their own accounts

Nah, I think the vast majority plays fair. Maybe a few cheaters, but most are real.

lol this is not my address  but there are people who use my account to get airdrop

Well, like it just said. Maybe a few cheaters, but most are real. You might see some clusters, but that is probably college/universities, where tech students are cryptolovers and alert each other and so on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 182

Nah, I think the vast majority plays fair. Maybe a few cheaters, but most are real. You might see some clusters, but that is probably college/universities, where tech students are cryptolovers and alert each other and so on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
hello guys can someone explain how this works, I have signed in today for the airdrop, and I don't see my name in the spreadsheet (which is actually the day 2 spreadsheet) and I don't understand if I have to add my name or it's automatically added once I register for the airdrop?
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
The spreadsheet link at "AIRDROP ROUND 3" "CLICK HERE FOR SPREADSHEET" goes to the spreadsheet from round 2 (yesterday). Can you please link the right one dev.
Activity: 126
Good news everyone. EthereumCash officially listed at EtherDelta. Ticker ECASH.

https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH

Whats the price now?
Activity: 126
Waiting for round four

Limited to 2100 people

CLICK HERE FOR SPREADSHEET

Add this info to your ether wallet:
Contract address: 0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84
Symbol: ECASH
Decimals: 18
Name: ethereumcash

CLICK HERE FOR TWITTER

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ETH ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD (IT IS AGAINST THE BITCOINTALK.ORG RULES)
=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ecash-2256651

I cant edit Docs. Please add me to airdrop. username is fafelu1

Thanks.

I am 2010 in count
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
the airdrop has been ended? when thjs airdrop can be open again

wait the round 4, stay on telegram group  Grin
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
the airdrop has been ended? when thjs airdrop can be open again
Good news everyone. EthereumCash officially listed at EtherDelta. Ticker ECASH.

https://etherdelta.com/#ECASH-ETH
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Still haven’t received my 1st airdrop unfortunately, I think you might have missed me.

Send me a PM on Telegram
Activity: 89
DEV !!!!
i need your help .
in your list my account "titansm" - address incorrect 0x53FAa415dE1e9FDc561ab5B4cb5501D50B3ab1fe - it`s not my!!
my address in signature - 0xaeFe938D19813EfCa95cA3f4f026517B3Dd1344c
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Still haven’t received my 1st airdrop unfortunately, I think you might have missed me.
$0.50 by xmas would be a nice end to the year! Grin Let's hope this can rival Bitcoin cash!

Sure, once amature hour is over - noobs selling their airdrop for next to nothing, it will start to climb and gain traction. Now and in the next couple of days is a good opportunity to buy on the cheap before the rocket lifts off later.
Activity: 98
$0.50 by xmas would be a nice end to the year! Grin Let's hope this can rival Bitcoin cash!
A replacement for Ether running on Ether-blockchain.... sounds stupid (my oppinion)

Targeting mass adoption.... sounds great... but what are you actually doing to reach that target?

EthereumCash is aimed to do everything that Ether won't. Ether is aimed to be used for the deployment of smart contracts and nothing else. It is not meant to be a currency - Vitalik even said it himself, he is not focused on making ether a currency but rather a complimentary means to the ethereum platform. Kind of like how we all use oil for cars and heat but, none of us use it to pay for snacks or clothes; It just doesn't make sense. Ether is a commodity and that's why so few merchants etc. accept ether as a means of currency. EthereumCash aims to fill the hole that ether has created; To be accepted as a currency amongst consumers and in day-to-day life.

I fully agree. You can view this as a top layer protocol for real world usage. I can give you guys an example - ECASH has a much more natural ring to it when it comes to transactions for normal people in a grocery store, a restaurant or paying at a hotell.

People who have never heard of crypto are much more likely to adopt the usage of ECASH which is selfexplaining (people will associate it with electronic (e) cash, rather than Ethereum. What on earth is Ethereum people in the streets will say, but they will understand ECASH.

Once the devteam will have developed an app for transacting with ECASH on mobile devices (phones etc.) ECASH can take off like a rocket.

THIS WILL BE A HUGE SUCCESS. I THINK WE MIGHT HAVE STRUCK GOLD HERE!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Coins went through on the exchange overnight, either my bid was super low or ED is just operating at snail pace right now. Bagged myself 45k of the good stuff, let's do this! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: