Pages:
Author

Topic: EthereumCash 🔷 | 🔷 A REPLACEMENT FOR ETHER 🔷 | 🔷 OLD THREAD 🔷 - page 4. (Read 8386 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
why was old thread shut down?

Cause its a SCAM!!

Because too many people were commenting spam such as, 'joined', 'received', and their ethereum addresses.

How do I receive one?

How do I trade?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have sent airdrops to the first 1000 out of 1500 in the spreadsheet. I will make a new comment with an update every time I pass the next 100 airdrops. You can track the airdrop progress here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5d21ef5f25a985380b65c8e943a0082feda0db84

Please do not spam this thread with your ethereum addresses or comments such as, "joined/recieved". It is against the bitcointalk.org rules and will result in this thread getting deleted or moved. Please try to only make comments if you have a legitimate question or comment to make.

Thanks!

Distribution should be done in a few hours
i still waiting my airdrop , hope my turn will have soon .
I didn't participate in the airdrop though I am pretty sure that everyone that is within the list will get their coins. This looks like an interesting project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why was old thread shut down?

Cause its a SCAM!!

Because too many people were commenting spam such as, 'joined', 'received', and their ethereum addresses.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the current trading price on ether delta
What plans and development are in place to improve price of coin, or are we depending on hype
Activity: 98
Anybody else's buy orders taking forever on ED? Or am I asking for too much lol? Huh
Activity: 238
Shiiiit I missed it again Sad . Atleast now I know when to be online for next one. Feels like its gonna be a race haha what fun ! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
now I have to write once: This airdrop worked so far super. Form filled, sent and 4 hours later the airdrop was here. The Dev writes here regularly what is going on. that's perfect. He responds to questions here in the thread. other airdrops can take an example. Dev! keep it up. Thank you

Grin  etherdelta is slow today and costs too much gas  Wink
Hodl the Coins
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
1hr 30mins and still not a single ETH block confirmation to EtherDelta, man ED is a BALL ACHE! Need to up the gas prices Cry

Yeah its same for me, Im already set up gas price to 25Gwei but always get bad jump destination , Very horibleeeee:'(

No one transaction get confirmation in Etherdelta because Heavy traffic and transaction in Ethereums network.

AIRDROP SIGN UP NOW ENDED

Cool, when will it be distributed? This will be a massive success. EthereumCash to da mooooon!!  Grin

How do I TRADE THIS?
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia

I did not find this token on the exchange etherdelta, where it is traded?
I still haven't reveived the first airdrop! Maybe you missed me because it was kinda hectic Tongue
1hr 30mins and still not a single ETH block confirmation to EtherDelta, man ED is a BALL ACHE! Need to up the gas prices Cry

Yes, I think they are having some kind of update right now. If you check their twitter they mention something about the absurdly long block times that are occurring right now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Greetings, Dev!

Unfortunately, I only today learned about this thread of the forum and missed the second round. How many rounds are planned and when will the next one be?

Thanks in advance for the clarification!
Activity: 98
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
Looking forward to EthereumCash being officially listed on EtherDelta, people will see the ticker in the dropdownbox, would make trading it much easier. Expect it's price to rise after that.
Activity: 11
waiting for the round 3  Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: