Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 7. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
Guys should not be disappointed.The market will certainly recover.According to optimistic forecasts until the end of this year.Regarding prices, the price of ethereum always fell or grew with bitcoin.Now there is an exceptional opportunity to buy ethereum at a low price.

You're definitely correct mate. As of this very moment the market is in chaos that needs more time to recover. I believe that the market will definitely recover soon as well as the ethereum in which have a huge chance to increase tremendously as we recall on its value that reached $1,400 way back last January 2018.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:00:31 PM
me too dont wort your not the only one its hurts for me too this month is my whorst month ever i lose alot money . ihope in october eth price will be pump again and never dump like last year. its so sad life trading
Activity: 730
September 05, 2018, 04:11:14 PM
Guys should not be disappointed.The market will certainly recover.According to optimistic forecasts until the end of this year.Regarding prices, the price of ethereum always fell or grew with bitcoin.Now there is an exceptional opportunity to buy ethereum at a low price.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
September 05, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

This is insane for most of the guys who were putting so much effort and trust in Ethereum, allow when the price fall so significantly there are just disappointed and frustrated in that coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 04:05:45 PM
Ethereum makes me cry and it makes cry a lot of peoples now. But i am hope that good times a forward and we again will se a price growing and new high of Ethereum and another cryptocurrencyes.
Activity: 400
September 05, 2018, 04:02:20 PM
i can understand everything in this crypto market except this vitalik's baby. what is going on really? why ethereum put himself in that position? can someone explain to me?
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
I think it's too late to sell Ethereum. Probably its price will decrease but you may not have time to buy it off. You'll expect the price to go lower and it will unfold.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

My friend I have also an Ethereum holdings and this time the value of it was so down.But it doesn't mean that I'm down also because someday it will rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
In your own opinion?

Numerous individuals ponder what's the contrast amongst ETH and BTC? After all digital currency. The major distinction with BTC is that ETH can process exchanges as well as unpredictable contracts and projects. This adaptability makes ETH the ideal instrument for blockchain-applications. I can't anticipate the cost later on yet I'm certain ETH will in any case exist.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
I think the market is such a situation in which the coin Ethereum can continue to decline. I think that the level of 200$ can very well be achieved in the near future. I am not very pleased with this situation.
Yes, Ethereum can go down to 200$, it's the lowest price it can go I think, it's sad for holders but at the same time a good opportunity to invest in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 05, 2018, 03:25:37 PM
This year, the entire crypto-currency market fell. So you do not need to be surprised that the price of ETH has become the same as it is now. Let's hope that soon the price will start to grow.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 06:18:14 AM
Well, today, again, it fell by -0.77% .. Someone wrote that racing depends on bitcoin. But bitcoin for yesterday increased by 0.82%. Can Ethereum after a time just react to increasing bitcoin?
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
I believe that the ethereum still reverts to the season. Because the market is now at the stage of recovery. And I'm sure that by the end of the year the price of the ethereum is about $ 500.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
I think the market is such a situation in which the coin Ethereum can continue to decline. I think that the level of 200$ can very well be achieved in the near future. I am not very pleased with this situation.
Activity: 82
September 04, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
BTC prices have a big impact on another altcoin. Be patient, do not be disappointed. This is not the end of everything. Etherum still has the potential to rise again. While you are still keeping etherum, you can take advantage of this market situation down to acquiring altcoin, possibly etherum or another altcoin.
Activity: 73
September 03, 2018, 03:20:33 AM
Maybe there will be the strongest value increase in the history of ETH coin, I always believe there will be such a breakthrough, my friends also believe that so. But that is also the opportunity to invest in ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:09:37 PM
I think that the etherium can even more fallat, and if it rises, it will fall down with frequency, since new companies drop their collected capital to the stock exchanges
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
The market price does not affect only ETH but all the coins even bitcoin but from my own point of view I think ETH is the next to bitcoin despite the unstable price. I'm very sure the price will  soon appreciate, I think this the best time to keep ur ETH coins save.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
The ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin. But now the correction period is coming to an end and I think that after this the period of the big bang will begin.
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 04:57:28 PM
I think ethereum prices are now starting to increase again, so you can also get prices now, because now the price is still cheap, so you will also get lots of profits.

The ethereum price is currently still under $ 300 and it's very cheap. There has been no significant movement for the price increase, but I believe ethereum will return.
Pages:
Jump to: