Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's Price - page 9. (Read 4113 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 31, 2018, 09:21:10 AM
I really taught this year was for Ethereum but what happen? Undecided I'm so disappointed holding it. Why did Ethereum go with btc flow? Everytime btc falls it falls also. I’m rooting for it since its is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract. If the erc20 token using it has high price then why is ethereum price not directly proportional?
In your own opinion?

I love what had happened to the price of ethereum since i missed buying this coin last year and seen this grow huge in January this year.

Now i owned another volume of this top two coins ,and thanks to dip era ,this will sure may bring me future income,i only need to wait for months or year to farm my profits
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
Hopefully goes up, but you see things like EOS going up faster
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
August 31, 2018, 09:02:13 AM
The market will start to grow, and we can see the growth of the Ether. I think we need to wait not so long. Gradually we can see the air for 500 dollars and more.

I think the same, especially a platform like Ethereum will grow steadily with all the launched projects underneath. The same goes for platforms like NEO and what ever platform the future will bring. These are no brainers an should be top of everyones list.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:37:50 AM
Price of this alt coin is changing and it is not so stagnant as it was not so far and I am really happy for this correction because it means that we'll have a good increasing of the crypto market and will earn money faster than it goes now or it was.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
This year is not over yet. I am hoping with all my heart that ethereum will be back by the end of 2018 where it was in January 2018
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 08:03:21 AM
I think that BTC is the GOD father of all currencies so there is no currency is not affected by its price directly unless it has a large bar of the market maker
But the Ether will remain strong and will come days due to over $ 1,000
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
ETH's price will increase in the end of this year be sure, it is the common trend for the last few years. So buy ETH now to raise your income before its increasing.
indeed Ethereum prices are currently increasing, even though only a few percent, but in my opinion Ethereum will rise again and hopefully by the end of this year Ethereum prices can reach the top again. when low prices aren't too high, it's better to buy now if you want to invest so that when prices reach the top, you can make a profit. because in my opinion Ethereum will slowly experience a higher increase.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 07:59:12 AM
BTC is the leading market for coins, and altcoin prices all depend on BTC prices, ETH falls on the price of BTC is not something strange, but if you hold ETH, I recommend that you keep them. Next time they will grow again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
August 31, 2018, 07:58:43 AM
I think Ethereum price will drop maximum by 20 percent and then it will begin to grow...
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 07:58:14 AM
The market will start to grow, and we can see the growth of the Ether. I think we need to wait not so long. Gradually we can see the air for 500 dollars and more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:54:03 AM
Unfortunately, the cost of all altcoins strongly depends on the price of bitcoin, it has always been so. I think that there will be a new stage when the prices of altcoins will become independent of bitcoin. Now there are prerequisites, but it is too early to talk about it.
Activity: 152
August 31, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
ETH's price will increase in the end of this year be sure, it is the common trend for the last few years. So buy ETH now to raise your income before its increasing.
Activity: 77
August 30, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
The price of atrium has not been fixed, so neither price nor any other coin can be ascertained. Its price drops and increases every day.Those who have money or those who have earned, they do not make much difference. They have to do whatever they have started.Anyway, no one has ever suffered a loss.
Activity: 62
August 30, 2018, 12:24:11 PM
I have transfered ETH into OSA dc tokens, 1 ETH = 3000 tokens. Earlier it was $500 and now its $300. I'm waiting for the profit x3
Activity: 142
August 30, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
Ethereum's price is howering between 275usd and 300usd since the last 7-10 days..i am really hoping it crossed 350 USD soon and doesnt go below 300 usd again...i have faith in ethereum and believe it to get stable at a nice price till the end of this year.

Yes, friend, I agree with you. I am very advanced so that eth continues to increase and hopefully by the end of this year or this long time eth will soar
Activity: 167
August 30, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
I know, numerous individuals including me would like to depend on ethereum that can increment always. In any case, without a doubt, as of now, crypto is in the circumstance underneath, ethereum is a piece of altcoins, where the rate of altcoins will dependably take after the streams of bitcoin. Wherever bitcoin goes, at that point altcoins including ethereum will keep on following it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
August 30, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
The price of ETH at the moment is very low. This is a good time to invest in ETH. I believe that at the end of the year we will see the price several times higher.
I'm not so sure anymore if bitcoin drops below $ 6,000, then we will test the level of $ 5000, and Eth can fall to $ 200. And all this can be until the end of the year, it seems to me that growth is artificial, although many positive news are coming out.
Activity: 198
August 30, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
At the cost of Ethereum will be enormously impacted by the advancement of Ethereum. so by supporting the advancement of Ethereum is the same as expanding the cost of Ethereum. so with the advancement of Ethereum which is as of now progressively ready to make the value high later on.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
On the basis of the etherium, the price of all ISO tokens is formed. The price of the etherium is low. Therefore, it is necessary to invest safely in the etherium.
Eventhough market of ethereum still encountered bull run but still it's more worth it to buy by people or more reliable ,I believe in a couple of months market will explodes again at higher rate value therefore it's better to have more stock to buy and when it's improving then that's the good thing to sell ethereum.
Activity: 32
August 30, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
On the basis of the etherium, the price of all ISO tokens is formed. The price of the etherium is low. Therefore, it is necessary to invest safely in the etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: